Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Alanna P.
Alanna P.

this is a huge help when washing dishes by hand. The refillable wand holds the soap, while the sponge cleans. The sponge doesnt stay the greatest in tact over time, and for sanitary purposes i'd swap often.
Denise N.
Denise N.

I liked the idea of the handle with the sponge at first but I don't like how I can't control how much soap goes through and what not. idea is good but I still like a regular sponge to use compared to this.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.

INVEST IN THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! This keeps your hands from really getting all wrinkly! Plus the handle is conveniently holding dishliquid so no more fussing and fumbling with dishliquid while washing dishes
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Austin, TX

I loooove this, we have one at my office so I don't have to shove my hand into any cups and Tupperware during dish duty! I've found it to be about $3 at my grocery store and would recommend it to others.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

Love this dishwand. For someone who hates Brillo this guy gets all the stick on mess without a hassle. Would highly recommend good value great product and you can find at your local target Walmart! Etc.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Patterson , LA

I love this kitchen tool!! My hands can dry out easily so having this really prevents me from having to get my hands wet every time! This scrubber helps her off tough stuff and makes cleaning a breeze.
Arabeth A.
Arabeth A.
Hickory

I enjoy using this product because it does very well when cleaning dishes I have never had a problem out of them and it also keeps my hands from getting soggy looking so I would I would recommend this
Kiya D.
Kiya D.

These dishwands are so easy to use! All you do is fill the wand with dishsoap and we the sponge end. Easily cleans dishes! Just make sure you change sponge pads every so often so germs do not collect.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I like this product because with the Dawn soap it makes it easier for the stains and food to come off the pots and pans so while using this scrub brush it's like the dawn is doing all the work for you
Kylie T.
Kylie T.

I love this product. It was very useful and a good value. It is easy to use and has a nice scent to it. It makes doing the dishes much easier and is very effective. I would purchase this item again.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now