Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-FabricÂŽ brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX
This brush makes cleaning cups a breeze! It also helps with scrubbing some nasty dishes so I don't have to get my hands dirty. The only thing I didn't like about it was when it's not in use, it leaks and gets soap on the counter. I guess you could store it in something that keeps it upright?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
Sara P.
Meraux, LA
I have absolutely no idea how I can do dishes without this again. I bought it at Walmart because I hate using nasty rags or sponges and this really takes the gross feeling out of doing the dishes and helps get them clean
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
I first bought one of these for convenience when living in the dorms my freshman year of college. Now, 7 years later, this is still my go-to in the kitchen for my dishes. The dishwand dispenses just the right amount of Soap to get the job done, and it can easily be removed to sanitize in the dishwasher!
Erin V.
The fillable dish wand seemed like a convenient, great idea when I thought to buy it but actually using it is another story. The button is hard to push and doesn't seem like it wants to dispense any soap. Even when it does it gets stuck in the hole and the full amount of product doesn't want to come out.
shauri w.
Gets the job done! Hard bristles help get the gunk off the plate. I think it had a good value for what it was priced at. It smells just like any other dish soap. I got it at my local grocery store, and I would recommend!
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This is something I believe everyone should have in their homes. You can get at your local grocery store. The value is very affordable. The pros is you don't have to reuse rags. You can fill this up and not waste soap.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
With regular dawn dish soap this works for everything. I need it for my husband and the grease he drags home down to scrubbing our bathtub. This tool helps with it all. Even the kids can clean their own dishes with ease.
Brittany P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This thing is awesome! It makes doing dishes so often much more tolerable. I recommend this to anyone who has to wash their dishes constantly like I do. I was 100% satisfied with it and will continue to purchase them.
Rachel M.
This is one of my favorite things in my kitchen! It's easy to use and refill and it's perfect for washing something quickly. The sponge works great and the product is reasonably priced. I will definitely buy it again!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?