Add a Photo

By DAWN
#60 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Erin A.
Erin A.
Dec. 23, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I use this whenever I was dishes by hand. The replaceable sponge is great bc as soon as it gets dull you can use a new one!
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
This wand makes cleaning up dinner miss so easy
Love that you load the soap into the handle
It helps control waste of soap!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I love these! They get leftovers off of your dishes so fast and I'm obsessed with things that despense soap while cleaning
Britni E.
Britni E.
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
My boyfriend SWEARS by this and I muct say it is very easy to fill and use...makes washing pans just a little bit simpler.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
This was ok the sponge isn't as flexible to get in the corner of my pans if that makes sense. It was ok for the most part.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Full able dish wands/brushes are one of the best inventions ever! I rarely fill a sink with water! I just use this brush!
Tyra D.
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
So convenient! Makes cleaning super easy...I wish I would've previously known about this. Cleaning is so efficient now!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Everyone needs a good dish wand/sponge but one with a handle is ideal. Filling it with soap gets you the perfect clean
Maria R.
Maria R.
Mission, TX
Really like this! makes washing dishes easier and faster. Pads are easy to replace and its affordable, great product!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO
I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?