Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I recommend this or something similar. It is so nice having the soap already in the dishwand and makes washing dishes so much faster!
Andrew R.
Andrew R.
Red Bank, NJ

Love this product. I worry that sometimes it may not be as effective as a normal sponge, but for the ease of use I love the product.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Carsonville, MI

I love using this because I don't have to get my hands in the gross water as much. It's great that the soap is already in ghe wand.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Boston

convenient for thise days when you get a manicure. I just wished there was a way to be able to make it smaller once I out it away.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.

Handy product! I love that you can fill your favorite soap and you don't have to go back and forth picking up the soap container.
Hope T.
Hope T.
Duluth, MN

Makes getting the crusted on stuff off a lot easier. I also use the dawn platinum dish soap. Its extra strenght and works amazing
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Plymouth, Mi

This is the best for cleaning dishes fast without having to hand scrub! My hands no longer have to get wet while doing the dishes
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Wyandotte, MI

I like the dishwand because I am able to scrub the counters without hassle or mess. It is very convinent for washing dishes also
Erin R.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI

Life saver. I love this thing especially for cleaning glassware. The pads are easily replaced. Not too expensive in price either
karla s.
karla s.
Dallas, TX

Good product great to use
Wonderful helpful in home cleaning
Friends parents have tried it and will start buying from now on .

Join Now