Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO
I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!
Casey M.
Marietta, GA
The only thing I would change about this is that the scrubbing part would work much better as a brush than a sponge.
Carolyn N.
Frisco, Texas
I use this product to keep my sink clean. I have used it with dishes but I mostly use it to clean both of my sinks.
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
I live this brush gets in them hard to reach cups replace every few months thow bleach in between to keep germs out
Maria Ellen L.
Erie, PA
It's a great idea but I feel like you're wasting soap. Also, the brush doesn't hold up as long as I'd like it too.
Cynthia S.
It leaks and the soap plug always falls out . The scrubber is of good quality so it will clean your dirty dishes
K D.
Lancaster, TX
The head on this goes a long way. No need to keep looking for others that does have the job in half of the time.
Hannah T.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is a great tool to help wash dishes without getting all the gunk and smells from the sponge on your hands.
Britny G.
Ishpeming, MI
These are perfect, because you have the sponge and the soap in one so you can get the dishes done much faster.
tracy b.
Kings Park, NY
My kids hate getting their hands dirty when i finally get them to wash dishes. this dish wand was a lifesaver.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?