Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ

My favorite way to wash dishes. I don't understand how people are still just using regular sponges. This makes it so easy and convenient because the soap comes right out as you scrub!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Charleston, WV

This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI

I like the concept but I don't know if it's just me but the sponges on these things fall apart so fast. I quit buying them because of that reason and just use regular scrub sponges.
Shwie M.
Shwie M.

Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
bella r.
bella r.
Olympia, WA

These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Francine G.
Francine G.
Blacksburg, VA

I think things like this harvest bacteria. They are great at first and so convenient, but after 2-3 dish washes they start to smell a little funky and I usually throw them out.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

These dish wands are so convenient! You don't have to get your hands soaking wet every time you clean dishes. And you don't have to worry about adding more soap to your sponge
Yeabsira A.
Yeabsira A.
Columbia

I have a weird thing about touching food left on plates when I'm washing the dishes, so this product is a must have. It gets the job done and I no longer need to wear gloves!
Bernaadette M.
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL

I use and have used Dawn soap for 33 years. I gets my pots and pans clean without too much effort. It scent is pleasant and works fantastic I would recommend this ti everyone
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC

Leaving my hands in dishwater always breaks me out with eczema (the worst problem!) so this little dish wand is a lifesaver especially when I only have a few dishes to wash.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?