Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
DJ B.
Webster, TX
I hate dishes, even more than my wife does. For a while, we were doing dishes the old fashioned way - with an old washcloth, a little bit of soap, and plenty of elbow greese. We were shopping the other day and I asked her if we could pick this up! No more pruney hands or unclean dishes because I couldn't get in between tbe tiny nooks and crannies. We picked up the refills, too!
Morgan B.
This is nice to have but is really unnecessary. It's just as easy to buy a regular scrubber and just put some dish soap on it. The pad on this gets dirty in the same amount of time any other scrubber does. I really do not think this is worth the money.
Chele A.
Greeley, CO
I feel like the Harry Potter of cleaning with this dishwand. I hate getting my hands greasy and covered in grime. The angled handle allows me to get in corners of pyrex dishes and holds detergent like a champ! I'd buy again (and have) in a heart beat!
Madison N.
Love the dishwand! It makes it so easy to wash dishes and not have to dirty up a wash cloth each time. It dispenses plenty of soap to get the dishes clean and suds plenty.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
My Husband recently purchased one of these and he seems to love it but I find it hard to maneuver and get all areas of the dish clean... the refill wand seems to preserve more soap though so it could save money in the long run... only time will tell
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
These are so great! I love that the soap is already inside the sponge. It works very well. I bought this from Walmart. It has a great smell and lasted awhile. Definitely good value, especially if you're a bit on the lazy side. Would recommend to others.
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
This is a life savor!!! Just feel the handle with soap and wet the head of the brush and you are ready to clean those dishes without have to get your hands too dirty. My roommates and I love this product! Highly recommend it for college students.
Xavier S.
Parrish, FL
The first time I used this was at my friends house, I wasn't sure what to do with it so I started to clean the sink with it. To my surprise my friend stopped me mid way through my Cinderella reenactment and asked me what I was doing, "I have no idea, but I hope I'm doing it right" I answered. He then showed me how to properly use this contraption, which in reality how was I supposed to know this Harry Potter wand was able to clean a cup let alone fit in a glass! I probably won't use one again due to the embarrassment it brought upon me in front of people I respected. I now have to hide my face with a brown paper bag, like I'm a Cleveland Brown fan.

3/5 - I wouldn't want to go through the traumatic experience ever again.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
One thing I love is anything that makes my life more convenient. I absolutely hate having to take care of dish cloths and then add so whenever I need it. With this brush I can just refill the soap as needed which is maybe like every couple of weeks. Plus this gets off built up or dried food a lot better than just your average dishcloth.
Erin M.
Utica, MI
A must for the kitchen! This wand is so convenient for easy dishwashing. Occasionally it will leak the detergent if it's laying the wrong way. Other than that I think it's a great product for the kitchen and will always have one by my sink.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?