Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

This dish wand not only makes doing dishes easier but it's easy to refill, easy to hold with wet hands , price is great and it gets in places I can't with a wash rag !
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart, IN

I like to keep this sponge around to help clean big pots and pans. I find it holds up better than most regular sponges and I don't have to get my hands dirty using it.
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Bridgeport, WV

My fiancé really loves this. I enjoy it, but I feel like the sponge gets kind of smelly. I guess sitting it in the sun may help, I just don't feel like it's sanitary.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This dishwand has been a life saver for us. We keep in right next to the sink and use it to rinse off dishes before going in the dishwasher. Clean hands and no mess.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Orlando, FL

I love this product because it gets my dishes super clean but I never have to touch the dirty old sponge. I love that it is refillable and the sponge is replaceable
Zoie h.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, Nj

this is actually really awesome! helps get dishes cleaner before we out then in the washer. and it's really to use and gets itself clean easily. i like it a lot.
Skyler N Christina B.
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness

I use this with my post and pans. it gives the idea of a sponge so it help scrubs the dishet better. it works great on plates and hard to reach spots in glasses.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Van Wert, OH

I love how easy this wand makes dishes! So easy, even my husband does the dishes:) it always gets the first off so easy and doesn't leave scratches on my dishes.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

I use at home as well in our office at work. It makes washing easier and is more conservent of the product.Sometimes it does leak if you leave it up side down.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
U Saddle Riv, NJ

I absolutely hate touching used sponges so this is a great way to clean dishes without having to do so. Wish compartment holding detergent was a little larger.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now