Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I have a severe deversion to putting my hand in dirty dishwater. So I have purchased many of these types of wands in the past but have found that I can buy one of these and it lasts at least twice as long as other cheaper wands. If you sit it wrong some of the soap does leak out but not really enough to consider waste only enough to leave a light film on my sink but not as much of a mess as some others
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, Wa

This is the perfect combo between a sponge and a scrub brush. The handle is sturdy and gives you good leverage when scrubbing dishes. Perfect for flat things like pots and pans and plates. Surfaces that are not smooth will not accommodate this scrubber as well. I'll continue to buy this for my kitchen. I also use old ones to clean my bathroom sink and shower and fill them with bathroom cleaner.
ADHDJ R.
ADHDJ R.
Webster, TX

I hate dishes, even more than my wife does. For a while, we were doing dishes the old fashioned way - with an old washcloth, a little bit of soap, and plenty of elbow greese. We were shopping the other day and I asked her if we could pick this up! No more pruney hands or unclean dishes because I couldn't get in between tbe tiny nooks and crannies. We picked up the refills, too!
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
College Sta, TX

I just bought this dishwand not that long ago from my local grocery store. For the most part it works, though I have to say that the scrubbing power of the sponge is just not up to snuff of ones I have used in the past (the Scotchbrite ones). But I do like having the ability to use the little "button" to release as much or as little product out into the sponge as I would like.
Amber P.
Amber P.

Sometimes you gotta go back to the classics. We have this wand at my work, and I'd forgotten how much I like them! They are simple to use and fill and really do a great job of keeping your hands out of the food mess while cleaning really well. I have a love/hate with the drying process and am never really sure how dirty the head it, but I hope for the best.
Debra V.
Debra V.
Spring, TX

I visited my sister and got stuck on dish duty. It turns out that she had the fillable dishwand. It was so handy as the wand scrubbed the dishes clean and the washing solution was appropriately disbursed from the wand. I definitely would like to purchase one for my home soon as the convenience and ease of cleaning cannot be matched with other products!
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

I thought this was the silliest thing I had seen in sometime. Who on earth is so lazy they can't quiet detergent in a pan and then scrub. Then I got one in a welcome basket. Fantastic I actually do really like having soap in the brush and the design is much more comfortable in my hand than the product I used previously. Thanks for proving me wrong
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

These are such a brilliant idea. Execution, not so good. I find the sponge head doesn't last that long, approx a month, and they can be quite messy, I've found that they always seems to leak dish washing liquid at some point. I've bought them a few times but have still not found any improvement. I probably will buy again in the distant future.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL

Great concept, but kind've annoying to use. You have to make sure you store it with the sponge up, otherwise it will just drain out all of the soap. And while you are cleaning, so much of the soap comes out that you end up wasting more of the soap that anything. Save your time and money, and just use the dawn dish soap and a regular sponge.
Kara N.
Kara N.
Lawrence, KS

This is a must in my kitchen. I love having it right in the sink because I don't use my dishwasher. I prefer to do my dishes by hand to save my water and my wallet! I just fill up the brush with some dawn dish soap and it usually lasts me at least 2 weeks. You will want to replace the head as it can get a little gross after many washes!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now