Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #92 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
College Sta, TX
I just bought this dishwand not that long ago from my local grocery store. For the most part it works, though I have to say that the scrubbing power of the sponge is just not up to snuff of ones I have used in the past (the Scotchbrite ones). But I do like having the ability to use the little "button" to release as much or as little product out into the sponge as I would like.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I thought this was the silliest thing I had seen in sometime. Who on earth is so lazy they can't quiet detergent in a pan and then scrub. Then I got one in a welcome basket. Fantastic I actually do really like having soap in the brush and the design is much more comfortable in my hand than the product I used previously. Thanks for proving me wrong
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
These are such a brilliant idea. Execution, not so good. I find the sponge head doesn't last that long, approx a month, and they can be quite messy, I've found that they always seems to leak dish washing liquid at some point. I've bought them a few times but have still not found any improvement. I probably will buy again in the distant future.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL
Great concept, but kind've annoying to use. You have to make sure you store it with the sponge up, otherwise it will just drain out all of the soap. And while you are cleaning, so much of the soap comes out that you end up wasting more of the soap that anything. Save your time and money, and just use the dawn dish soap and a regular sponge.
Kara N.
Kara N.
Victoria, MN
This is a must in my kitchen. I love having it right in the sink because I don't use my dishwasher. I prefer to do my dishes by hand to save my water and my wallet! I just fill up the brush with some dawn dish soap and it usually lasts me at least 2 weeks. You will want to replace the head as it can get a little gross after many washes!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
One thing I love is anything that makes my life more convenient. I absolutely hate having to take care of dish cloths and then add so whenever I need it. With this brush I can just refill the soap as needed which is maybe like every couple of weeks. Plus this gets off built up or dried food a lot better than just your average dishcloth.
Arleen C.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
Dishwands are convenient, but I think they consume more dishwashing liquid than a regular sponge, and it's hard to clean in corners. I oftentimes have to go back with a regular sponge to get the dishes squeaky clean. I know some people swear by these, but they seem to waste product and make me wash my dishes twice to get them clean.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I think these things are just the best! The handle fills with dish soap and the wand can then be used to scrub pots and pans--keeping your hands far from the nastiness. Tip: you can throw the sponge part in the dishwasher for a quick sterilization instead of throwing away and buying new, at least until the scrubber pad goes bad.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I love my fillable dish wand! It works great for things that are baked on, and it prevents you from having to get your hands wet. It is a little more pricey than a regular sponge, but it's great for people who don't like to get their hands dirty with food. You do have to replace the sponge every few weeks, but it is easy to do.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hernando, MS
I love using one of these instead of a regular sponge. I have a weird phobia of the dirt and grime left on dishes, and using the dish wand is the perfect way to avoid both. Having the dish washing liquid in the wand dispenses just enough without having to get the bottle out. I love how it is refillable! Great household product.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?