Add a Photo

By DAWN
#52 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Val V.
Val V.

Growing up my parents used these a lot, and i never liked them and i realized why. This hold bacteria like no tomorrow. Most people don't change the sponge on it as often as one should. most people throw it out after the soap is out of it, that can take awhile. I will stick to my normal sponges that i throw away weekly depending on how heavy of dishes i need to hand wash since i have a dish washer.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA

This is the perfect combo between a sponge and a scrub brush. The handle is sturdy and gives you good leverage when scrubbing dishes. Perfect for flat things like pots and pans and plates. Surfaces that are not smooth will not accommodate this scrubber as well. I'll continue to buy this for my kitchen. I also use old ones to clean my bathroom sink and shower and fill them with bathroom cleaner.
Kameo M.
Kameo M.
Nashville

This is the best invention ever. Easy got soap and a brush best thing ever. Definitely worth it for the cups and hard places to scrub. Usually get this from any Walmart. I definitely would buy again and get the refills too. Works well on the hard to scrub places and gets the little places easier without messing up your nails I know that's important to my fellow ladies out there.
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
College Sta, TX

I just bought this dishwand not that long ago from my local grocery store. For the most part it works, though I have to say that the scrubbing power of the sponge is just not up to snuff of ones I have used in the past (the Scotchbrite ones). But I do like having the ability to use the little "button" to release as much or as little product out into the sponge as I would like.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

I thought this was the silliest thing I had seen in sometime. Who on earth is so lazy they can't quiet detergent in a pan and then scrub. Then I got one in a welcome basket. Fantastic I actually do really like having soap in the brush and the design is much more comfortable in my hand than the product I used previously. Thanks for proving me wrong
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

These are such a brilliant idea. Execution, not so good. I find the sponge head doesn't last that long, approx a month, and they can be quite messy, I've found that they always seems to leak dish washing liquid at some point. I've bought them a few times but have still not found any improvement. I probably will buy again in the distant future.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA

I'm an office manager that is always trying to provide the best product for whatever the office may need. We have a dish washer, but I bought this Dawn refillable dish cleaner so the members of our staff can had wash anything they may need. The staff really like it, it's held up much better than our old one. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL

Great concept, but kind've annoying to use. You have to make sure you store it with the sponge up, otherwise it will just drain out all of the soap. And while you are cleaning, so much of the soap comes out that you end up wasting more of the soap that anything. Save your time and money, and just use the dawn dish soap and a regular sponge.
Kara N.
Kara N.
Lawrence, KS

This is a must in my kitchen. I love having it right in the sink because I don't use my dishwasher. I prefer to do my dishes by hand to save my water and my wallet! I just fill up the brush with some dawn dish soap and it usually lasts me at least 2 weeks. You will want to replace the head as it can get a little gross after many washes!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Easley, SC

One thing I love is anything that makes my life more convenient. I absolutely hate having to take care of dish cloths and then add so whenever I need it. With this brush I can just refill the soap as needed which is maybe like every couple of weeks. Plus this gets off built up or dried food a lot better than just your average dishcloth.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?