Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia M.
The sponge on this is not that great, and when you put it down, the soap leaks out, causing a big mess of sticky soap, and the possibility of bacteria growing on the sponge. Yuck! It definitely doesn't feel like I'm cleaning anything with this product, just spreading germs.
Jennifer W.
Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Kim Z.
Ashburn, VA
This dishwand is convenient for cleaning, and it makes it easy for kids to help clean, since they hopefully won't end up pouring too much soap, which definitely happens when they just are given the bottle to use. Only concern is that you have to make sure to replace the sponge on it normally like you would any other sponge.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is the best invention ever. Easy got soap and a brush best thing ever. Definitely worth it for the cups and hard places to scrub. Usually get this from any Walmart. I definitely would buy again and get the refills too. Works well on the hard to scrub places and gets the little places easier without messing up your nails I know that's important to my fellow ladies out there.
Marissa V.
My mother uses this and she really likes it. I also think it's a pretty clever idea. Although it gets somewhat messy and doesn't allow me to get in right spaces that a normal sponge would. Definitely not a bad product though. Does what it is advertised to do.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This product was just okay for me. I felt like I could not get enough scrubbing power out of it or that I pressed you hard I was going to break it. So I wouldn't not purchased this again. But I suppose it would be okay for just light cleaning
Katie R.
I wish I could still find these in stores. The sponge stays clean, it doesn't scratch, and the soap doesn't leak out. The handle is ergonomic, and won't slip when wet. I have to order these and their refills online, and I'm dreading the day when that runs out too. (I order extra wands to give to others, and as back up just in case haha)
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I'm an office manager that is always trying to provide the best product for whatever the office may need. We have a dish washer, but I bought this Dawn refillable dish cleaner so the members of our staff can had wash anything they may need. The staff really like it, it's held up much better than our old one. I would recommend this to anyone.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This is so handy when you don't' have a dishwasher. I feel like I speed through all the dishes because the soap is already in the sponge! The scrubber is powerful, although for some things you may need to break out the elbow grease. I think it's an all around great product!
Margaret C.
Great for cleaning water bottles or pitchers. Generally I prefer to use a sponge since you don't get great leverage on this and can't use it for heavy duty scrubbing. But works well for light cleaning and is great when you don't want to get your hands wet.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?