Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Amber P.
Amber P.

Sometimes you gotta go back to the classics. We have this wand at my work, and I'd forgotten how much I like them! They are simple to use and fill and really do a great job of keeping your hands out of the food mess while cleaning really well. I have a love/hate with the drying process and am never really sure how dirty the head it, but I hope for the best.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

I thought this was the silliest thing I had seen in sometime. Who on earth is so lazy they can't quiet detergent in a pan and then scrub. Then I got one in a welcome basket. Fantastic I actually do really like having soap in the brush and the design is much more comfortable in my hand than the product I used previously. Thanks for proving me wrong
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

These are such a brilliant idea. Execution, not so good. I find the sponge head doesn't last that long, approx a month, and they can be quite messy, I've found that they always seems to leak dish washing liquid at some point. I've bought them a few times but have still not found any improvement. I probably will buy again in the distant future.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL

Great concept, but kind've annoying to use. You have to make sure you store it with the sponge up, otherwise it will just drain out all of the soap. And while you are cleaning, so much of the soap comes out that you end up wasting more of the soap that anything. Save your time and money, and just use the dawn dish soap and a regular sponge.
Arleen C.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA

Dishwands are convenient, but I think they consume more dishwashing liquid than a regular sponge, and it's hard to clean in corners. I oftentimes have to go back with a regular sponge to get the dishes squeaky clean. I know some people swear by these, but they seem to waste product and make me wash my dishes twice to get them clean.
Sofia I.
Sofia I.
Los Angeles, CA

This is great for dishes you just need to clean lightly - would not recommend for heavily stained dishes. It has a nice scent DEPENDING on the soap you use. It is easy to use but sometimes I have a hard time getting the soap to come out onto the sponge. Overall- recommend if your dishes dont get too dirty. Handle is really handy ;)
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I think these things are just the best! The handle fills with dish soap and the wand can then be used to scrub pots and pans--keeping your hands far from the nastiness. Tip: you can throw the sponge part in the dishwasher for a quick sterilization instead of throwing away and buying new, at least until the scrubber pad goes bad.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS

I love using one of these instead of a regular sponge. I have a weird phobia of the dirt and grime left on dishes, and using the dish wand is the perfect way to avoid both. Having the dish washing liquid in the wand dispenses just enough without having to get the bottle out. I love how it is refillable! Great household product.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL

I love my fillable dish wand! It works great for things that are baked on, and it prevents you from having to get your hands wet. It is a little more pricey than a regular sponge, but it's great for people who don't like to get their hands dirty with food. You do have to replace the sponge every few weeks, but it is easy to do.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA

Dawn dishwashing soap is great to have around the different scents are also amazing. This product does what it's supposed to do it leaves your dishes clean. A bonus is that it also leaves your hand very soft sfter using this sosp to wash dishes which is so convenient. I would recommend this product to people I'm familiar with.

Join Now