Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #100 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lilly A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great idea and works pretty well! My complaints are that when you use concentrated dish soap like most are now it can be a bit wasteful because it puts out more soap then is needed. I am also a clean freak and like to run my brushes through the dishwasher and the sponge doesn't really hold up then the whole thing is done for.
Mary M.
This dishwand is such a handy tool! I use it to clean the dishes for my social organization, which includes over 100 women! So far, it has stood up to tough stains and remained durable and effective. I like how I can choose my own dish soap, and it prevents my hands from becoming too messy while doing dishes.
Caitlin M.
Saint George, UT
This scrubber is my FAVORITE! It keeps plenty of soap in the wand and lathers perfectly on my dishes when I'm cleaning. The amount of soap that comes out seems just right and the sponge on the end does a good job at cleaning dishes. The only con - some leaking out the top so it needs to be kept laying in the sink.
Val V.
Growing up my parents used these a lot, and i never liked them and i realized why. This hold bacteria like no tomorrow. Most people don't change the sponge on it as often as one should. most people throw it out after the soap is out of it, that can take awhile. I will stick to my normal sponges that i throw away weekly depending on how heavy of dishes i need to hand wash since i have a dish washer.
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ
I really don't enjoy the dawn wands too much. I'm more of a fan of the basic sponges. There doesn't seem to be enough product that comes out of these wands. They also don't seem to clean as well as a regular sponge. I wouldn't buy again personally but my mother in law is a fan.
Jennifer W.
Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Julia M.
The sponge on this is not that great, and when you put it down, the soap leaks out, causing a big mess of sticky soap, and the possibility of bacteria growing on the sponge. Yuck! It definitely doesn't feel like I'm cleaning anything with this product, just spreading germs.
Kim Z.
Ashburn, VA
This dishwand is convenient for cleaning, and it makes it easy for kids to help clean, since they hopefully won't end up pouring too much soap, which definitely happens when they just are given the bottle to use. Only concern is that you have to make sure to replace the sponge on it normally like you would any other sponge.
Bertha H.
This product was awesome! I love not having to have the detergent bottle out before cleaning, so it saves some time and also some space. It was adequately priced and found at my local Target. In all, I was really pleased with the product and would definitely buy it again!
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is the best invention ever. Easy got soap and a brush best thing ever. Definitely worth it for the cups and hard places to scrub. Usually get this from any Walmart. I definitely would buy again and get the refills too. Works well on the hard to scrub places and gets the little places easier without messing up your nails I know that's important to my fellow ladies out there.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?