Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #98 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Britni E.
My boyfriend SWEARS by this and I muct say it is very easy to fill and use...makes washing pans just a little bit simpler.
Kathleen M.
This was ok the sponge isn't as flexible to get in the corner of my pans if that makes sense. It was ok for the most part.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I love these! They get leftovers off of your dishes so fast and I'm obsessed with things that despense soap while cleaning
Jennifer H.
Full able dish wands/brushes are one of the best inventions ever! I rarely fill a sink with water! I just use this brush!
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
So convenient! Makes cleaning super easy...I wish I would've previously known about this. Cleaning is so efficient now!
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Everyone needs a good dish wand/sponge but one with a handle is ideal. Filling it with soap gets you the perfect clean
Maria R.
Mission, TX
Really like this! makes washing dishes easier and faster. Pads are easy to replace and its affordable, great product!
Christie  A.
Grand Bay, AL
I use this and fill half with vinegar half dawn and keep it in the shower to clean while in there! Does a great job!
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO
I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!
Casey M.
Marietta, GA
The only thing I would change about this is that the scrubbing part would work much better as a brush than a sponge.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?