Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC

Leaving my hands in dishwater always breaks me out with eczema (the worst problem!) so this little dish wand is a lifesaver especially when I only have a few dishes to wash.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

I would recommend this to everyone! It is super easy to hand wash large dishes without using a lot of water and soup. The only downside is that the soap leaks out sometimes.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Montrose, GA

I am so glad I have found this product it is wonderful for when you don't have a lot to do and there's no need to run a sink full of water. It cleans very well and durable.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.

The Dawn Power Dishwand is easy to use and makes washing dishes easy. It is quick and easy to refill but lasts a long time, it is nice to be able to change out the sponge.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I bought this awhile back and I really enjoyed it! It cleaned my dishes nicely. It didn't scratch any of the surfaces and it usually was able to get off all of the mess.
Beth Ann B.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV

I love this little dish wand because it makes doing the dishes much quicker and easier. Just fill it up with soap and you're ready to go. Highly recommend to everybody.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart, IN

I like to keep this sponge around to help clean big pots and pans. I find it holds up better than most regular sponges and I don't have to get my hands dirty using it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

This dish wand not only makes doing dishes easier but it's easy to refill, easy to hold with wet hands , price is great and it gets in places I can't with a wash rag !
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Bridgeport, WV

My fiancé really loves this. I enjoy it, but I feel like the sponge gets kind of smelly. I guess sitting it in the sun may help, I just don't feel like it's sanitary.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This dishwand has been a life saver for us. We keep in right next to the sink and use it to rinse off dishes before going in the dishwasher. Clean hands and no mess.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now