Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I have used this before. I ended up throwing it away because after a while it gets gross and it was just easier to use a tag that I have at home to wash things rather then use this thing and worry about germs getting back on my dishes from this being dirty....
Abby B.
I love using this dishwand because it's so convenient for washing your cereal bowl and spoon on the go. When there's no need to fill the whole sink or dishwasher this wand with dish soap already in it helps me keep my kitchen clean with minimal effort.
Aly O.
I love the dishwands.... I use them every time I clean up my dishes! Makes the dishes so much easier to clean. The only reason why I don't like them is because I feel like the sponge gets dirty pretty quick and is hard to clean so you have to replace it a lot.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
This could have been better, it can crack easily an the soap leak out. If that doesn't happen the sponges can get moldy and mildewy unless you change them often, which isn't difficult to fo, but can get spendy if you need to replace the sponges and the handle
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
This is nice when you want to clean something but don't want to handle the dirty item. Sometimes I just don't like to put my hands on a really greasy item. This is great for those times. Its nice to have the soap come out and scrub it at the same time.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
These things are a life saver! I used these all of the time in college and they made doing dishes 1,000 times easier. They are a little more expensive then regular sponges but worth every penny spent. I would recommend to anyone who has to do dishes by hand
Merideth B.
Love that the product is already tucked inside its a two in one product and who can beat that! I find its really easy to use and cleans my dishes superbly. You could probably find a cheaper version but i like tis one the most. Highly recommend purchasing
Suzzie S.
I like these and they're very helpful when needed to quickly scrub a dish clean, but I only use it if I'm using the dishwasher. the sponges can collect bacteria so i wouldn't trust just washing dishes with it, unless you replace it often/after every use..
DJ B.
Webster, TX
I hate dishes, even more than my wife does. For a while, we were doing dishes the old fashioned way - with an old washcloth, a little bit of soap, and plenty of elbow greese. We were shopping the other day and I asked her if we could pick this up! No more pruney hands or unclean dishes because I couldn't get in between tbe tiny nooks and crannies. We picked up the refills, too!
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
This dishwand has saved my life. I purchased at my normal grocery store. It is so convenient. It is very effective on your everyday dishes. It is affordable and definitely worth every penny. I will be buying the refills and using the crap out of this.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?