Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
San Marcos, TX

These sponges are so convenient! They make hand washing dishes super easy since the soap goes inside the handle. I don't know how people could hand wash dishes without one of these guys.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL

These dawn dishwands are so handy! I love having one for my not so tough dishes ...only con is that it rips easily with heavily soiled pans. Other than that I would definitely recommend!
Gina C.
Gina C.

I like this product because I don't have to touch the disgusting stuff of washing dishes. It's much more sanitary. But after a little while of using it it turns really moldy and useable.
Vikki C.
Vikki C.
Oak Bluffs, MA

I usually hate these dish wands but this one actually works. It has a plastic edge on the other side for scrubbing stuck on food. It tends to not smell quickly like others we have used.
Maeve M.
Maeve M.

Great for those who hate to touch sponges. This is a good value, reusable, and will last you ages. Wonderful alternative to not touching the sponge while still getting everything clean
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

This is a pretty neat product however I will not repurchase. Although it worked fine, I would just rather use a regular sponge and squirt some dish soap on it, the old traditional way.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marlton, Nj

This worked well however it's not for me. I just didn't enjoy using it. I prefer other methods of dishwashing better however if this is what you're looking for you'll probably like it.
Anca D.
Anca D.
Clearwater , Fl

I used to use this stuff but the sponge gets pretty nasty and worn down fast. It also wastes a lot of dishwashing liquid. You're better off using a regular sponge to clean your dishes.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Grand Rapids, OH

This makes washing dishes so easy, especially if a person HATES doing this dishes. This tool makes it easy for someone to do the dishes without risking touching the gross food residue.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I am not a fan of this item. It could be because I do not like sponges at all. I do not feel they are sanitary. Once you clean something you rinse it but I feel like it's still dirty.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?