Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Tomiann C.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Love the dishwand because I don't like.to get my hands dirty or wet. Very easy to use and hold and see works great. Very great product
Janine J.
Janine J.
Westerville, OH

Love the smell of this soap! Dawn has been proven to be the best dish soap around, and now these new scents make it even more amazing!
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.

These work great the only thing I dislike about them is how often you have to replace the sponge and that soap does spill out at times
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I recommend this or something similar. It is so nice having the soap already in the dishwand and makes washing dishes so much faster!
Andrew R.
Andrew R.
Red Bank, NJ

Love this product. I worry that sometimes it may not be as effective as a normal sponge, but for the ease of use I love the product.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Carsonville, MI

I love using this because I don't have to get my hands in the gross water as much. It's great that the soap is already in ghe wand.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Boston

convenient for thise days when you get a manicure. I just wished there was a way to be able to make it smaller once I out it away.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.

Handy product! I love that you can fill your favorite soap and you don't have to go back and forth picking up the soap container.
Hope T.
Hope T.
Duluth, MN

Makes getting the crusted on stuff off a lot easier. I also use the dawn platinum dish soap. Its extra strenght and works amazing
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Plymouth, Mi

This is the best for cleaning dishes fast without having to hand scrub! My hands no longer have to get wet while doing the dishes

Join Now