Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Byron, MN

Just bought a new one the other day because my old one had seen better days. It works great and gets into hard to reach places. I've got one in the kitchen for dishes and one in the bathroom for general cleaning.
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA

I recently began to use the product and I love it. It saves the mess when I can't get remaining food off the plate with just water. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves to cook in the kitchen.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.

I hate washing dishes with a sponge because it always leaves my hands feeling gross and smelly like wet food. I LOVE this tool because my hands never have to get wet and it can scrub off stubborn burnt on food.
Liz B.
Liz B.
State College, PA

My roommate bought this and I didn't think I would use it but I use it a lot and it keeps my sponges a lot cleaner! I use this to get the larger gunk off my dishes and use this on the pots and pans. It's great!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL

I'm in college and we don't have a dishwasher so I love this refillable handle it makes doing the dishes so easy and mess free. It's easy to use and kind of makes us enjoy our time cleaning up. Would recommend
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA

These are very sturdy! I had an off brand before that leaked (really annoying) so I was nervous to try this type again. Dawn always sells a great product, I only use their products for my kitchen cleaning now
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Bath, PA

I always use a dishwand and recommend them to everyone. They are good at scrubbing everything and I think it's a great way to save on dish soap. I think that reglular sponges get smelly and mildewy too easily
Kim O.
Kim O.
Westminster, CA

I bought this and personally I do not like it I felt like It didn't scrub good and I had to grab my other scrubber to take off the food off pans. I saw no point in this product so no I would not buy it again
danielle s.
danielle s.
Flint, MI

I love this product. I like that I can control how much soap I use and I also enjoy the fact that this is easy for my toddler to use when she wants to help so the dishes. I'll continue to purchase this item.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.

I bought this to try something different. The opening to fill with cleaner is a little small and hard to manipulAte. Also I'm not a fan of the sponge as I feel it needs to be changed more often than a brush.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now