Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Maeve M.
Maeve M.

Great for those who hate to touch sponges. This is a good value, reusable, and will last you ages. Wonderful alternative to not touching the sponge while still getting everything clean
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marlton, Nj

This worked well however it's not for me. I just didn't enjoy using it. I prefer other methods of dishwashing better however if this is what you're looking for you'll probably like it.
Anca D.
Anca D.
Clearwater , Fl

I used to use this stuff but the sponge gets pretty nasty and worn down fast. It also wastes a lot of dishwashing liquid. You're better off using a regular sponge to clean your dishes.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Grand Rapids, OH

This makes washing dishes so easy, especially if a person HATES doing this dishes. This tool makes it easy for someone to do the dishes without risking touching the gross food residue.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ

My favorite way to wash dishes. I don't understand how people are still just using regular sponges. This makes it so easy and convenient because the soap comes right out as you scrub!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I am not a fan of this item. It could be because I do not like sponges at all. I do not feel they are sanitary. Once you clean something you rinse it but I feel like it's still dirty.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI

I like the concept but I don't know if it's just me but the sponges on these things fall apart so fast. I quit buying them because of that reason and just use regular scrub sponges.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Charleston, WV

This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Shwie M.
Shwie M.

Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
bella r.
bella r.
Olympia, WA

These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now