Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
This dishwand has saved my life. I purchased at my normal grocery store. It is so convenient. It is very effective on your everyday dishes. It is affordable and definitely worth every penny. I will be buying the refills and using the crap out of this.
Chele A.
Greeley, CO
I feel like the Harry Potter of cleaning with this dishwand. I hate getting my hands greasy and covered in grime. The angled handle allows me to get in corners of pyrex dishes and holds detergent like a champ! I'd buy again (and have) in a heart beat!
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
My Husband recently purchased one of these and he seems to love it but I find it hard to maneuver and get all areas of the dish clean... the refill wand seems to preserve more soap though so it could save money in the long run... only time will tell
Morgan B.
This is nice to have but is really unnecessary. It's just as easy to buy a regular scrubber and just put some dish soap on it. The pad on this gets dirty in the same amount of time any other scrubber does. I really do not think this is worth the money.
DJ B.
Webster, TX
I hate dishes, even more than my wife does. For a while, we were doing dishes the old fashioned way - with an old washcloth, a little bit of soap, and plenty of elbow greese. We were shopping the other day and I asked her if we could pick this up! No more pruney hands or unclean dishes because I couldn't get in between tbe tiny nooks and crannies. We picked up the refills, too!
Jayde S.
Louisa , KY
This is a life savor!!! Just feel the handle with soap and wet the head of the brush and you are ready to clean those dishes without have to get your hands too dirty. My roommates and I love this product! Highly recommend it for college students.
Xavier S.
Parrish, FL
The first time I used this was at my friends house, I wasn't sure what to do with it so I started to clean the sink with it. To my surprise my friend stopped me mid way through my Cinderella reenactment and asked me what I was doing, "I have no idea, but I hope I'm doing it right" I answered. He then showed me how to properly use this contraption, which in reality how was I supposed to know this Harry Potter wand was able to clean a cup let alone fit in a glass! I probably won't use one again due to the embarrassment it brought upon me in front of people I respected. I now have to hide my face with a brown paper bag, like I'm a Cleveland Brown fan.

3/5 - I wouldn't want to go through the traumatic experience ever again.
Erin M.
Utica, MI
A must for the kitchen! This wand is so convenient for easy dishwashing. Occasionally it will leak the detergent if it's laying the wrong way. Other than that I think it's a great product for the kitchen and will always have one by my sink.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
One thing I love is anything that makes my life more convenient. I absolutely hate having to take care of dish cloths and then add so whenever I need it. With this brush I can just refill the soap as needed which is maybe like every couple of weeks. Plus this gets off built up or dried food a lot better than just your average dishcloth.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?