Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Excellent for multipurpose use. I fill it with a little Dawn soap and some vinegar to clean out my tub and shower. I also have one in my kitchen for dishes. Much better than using a regular sponge the handle and design makes it easy to scrub though grease and grime.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
This is really neat and I would repurchase. You take the back off, fill it with liquid soap, and then it comes out of the brush. Easy peasy. You can also buy head replacements for the brush. My one tiny compliant is that it's fiddly to remove the back of the brush.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI
This is the best and easiest way to clean my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. Great to just do a quick over clean and I love that the liquid is in the wand. I do try and replace these every couple of weeks due to possible germs but all around great product!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I love this little gadget! Takes the hard work of scrubbing pans out and also lasts a really long time. Bought this on a whim at the store - does a great job with pans and pots of any kind without scratching surfaces. I would buy this again when the bristles go out.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This product is very convenient for cleaning hard to reach spots, like the inside of cups or the edges of a pan. The handle is easy to fill and I've never experienced any problems with it leaking dish soap. It's affordable, easy to use, and well worth the value.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This is the best easiest way to clean dishes very fast and efficiently while also not wasting any dish washing liquid! So easy and simple when someone else leaves dishes in the sink the last thing you want to do is wash things but this makes the task simple!
Sara S.
I love this dish washing wand because it makes it so easy to was my dishes in one easy step because it can hold the detergent in it already so I don't have to worry about trying to get the detergent bottle open with wet hands. I will definitely be repurchasing when it is time for a new one.
Amber P.
Sometimes you gotta go back to the classics. We have this wand at my work, and I'd forgotten how much I like them! They are simple to use and fill and really do a great job of keeping your hands out of the food mess while cleaning really well. I have a love/hate with the drying process and am never really sure how dirty the head it, but I hope for the best.
Natasha G.
Plover, Wi
This product is the best to keep around for dishes. I hate reusing tags (cause of the smell) and hate wasting dish soap to fill up the sink. This is the perfect in between. Even though I have a dishwasher, I love having this for the hand wash dishes I use too!
Jessie K.
Dawn refillable dishwand is decent at cleaning pots and pans. One downside is the pasta sauce stains the sponge and it gets grimy pretty quickly after a few uses. I feel I need to change the sponge more often. I prefer the dawn refillable scrubbing brush wand.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?