Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Abigale O.
Abigale O.

Say goodbye to those gross scrub brushes that you have to replace every couple of weeks. This Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand has changed my dishwashing game and makes it quicker and easier!
griselda p.
griselda p.

both my bf and i hate doing dishes because of the way oils can leave your hands but now it's a little bit less of a hassle when there's an effective instrument in between you and all that gunk
Megan P.
Megan P.
Ardmore, PA

It makes washing dishes so much more convenient because i have a single bowl sink. I realize it's more wasteful in terms of water than using a sink full of water, but for my needs this works.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

I always use these dish wands. They are super easy to clean with and you can get them at almost any grocery store. They make it so you don't have to use more soap and you can change the head
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I absolutely love the idea behind this... but with that said I don't like how the liquid detergent leaks out. Maybe mine was defective but when I filled it all the fish soap just poured out.
Joy L.
Joy L.

I hate to touch sponges and this product saves me from that! I replace the sponge when it gets too dirty or smelly. Great price! I highly recommend having one to hand wash all your dishes!
mariah G.
mariah G.

This is a staple for our dishwashing routine. We have pots and pans that need to be handwashed to remain scratch free and this totally delivers on the cleanliness aspect and scratch free!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO

All time best creation ever. I hate to touch the yucky dirty dishes and this is the perfect tool for me to clean them and not have to get my hands all up in the mess the dishes are.
Hazel C.
Hazel C.

Worst sponge brush ever. Doesn't seem to clean the dishes. And the soap doesn't really ever suds up on it. Started to pull apart after 2 or 3 uses. The store brand works 100 times better.
Edna M.
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been using this for almost a year now and I love it. You are not in contact with the soap as much so my skin is doing better then when I was washing the dishes with the sponge alone.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?