Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to rep...I have had mine since about th... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love not having to constantly add more soap that might just get wasted in the water. Does a good job at scubbing plates, pots, and pans.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Loved the concept, but it's just not as useful as a regular sponge. It was hard to use on some bowls and glasses, it would not fit right.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
This gets the job done, with or without soap in the middle. I think I got this at Dollar General, but I don't remember. And it dries fast
This is so great for scrubbing dishes and the sink without getting nasty food and water on your hands it leaves your hands nice and clean
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
I love this dishwand for my roommates that never clean their pans right away. Gives me clean dishes without having to touch gross food.
Janine J.
Janine J.
Westerville, OH
Love the smell of this soap! Dawn has been proven to be the best dish soap around, and now these new scents make it even more amazing!
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.
These work great the only thing I dislike about them is how often you have to replace the sponge and that soap does spill out at times
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I recommend this or something similar. It is so nice having the soap already in the dishwand and makes washing dishes so much faster!
jayde A.
jayde A.
Boise, ID
Awesome cleaning brush. It makes doing dishes so easy and fast. Takes away a lot of the hassle. Definitely makes my day much easier.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Boston
convenient for thise days when you get a manicure. I just wished there was a way to be able to make it smaller once I out it away.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?