Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Ardmore, PA

It makes washing dishes so much more convenient because i have a single bowl sink. I realize it's more wasteful in terms of water than using a sink full of water, but for my needs this works.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

I always use these dish wands. They are super easy to clean with and you can get them at almost any grocery store. They make it so you don't have to use more soap and you can change the head
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I absolutely love the idea behind this... but with that said I don't like how the liquid detergent leaks out. Maybe mine was defective but when I filled it all the fish soap just poured out.
Joy L.
Joy L.

I hate to touch sponges and this product saves me from that! I replace the sponge when it gets too dirty or smelly. Great price! I highly recommend having one to hand wash all your dishes!
mariah G.
mariah G.

This is a staple for our dishwashing routine. We have pots and pans that need to be handwashed to remain scratch free and this totally delivers on the cleanliness aspect and scratch free!
Edna M.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV

I've been using this for almost a year now and I love it. You are not in contact with the soap as much so my skin is doing better then when I was washing the dishes with the sponge alone.
Hazel C.
Hazel C.

Worst sponge brush ever. Doesn't seem to clean the dishes. And the soap doesn't really ever suds up on it. Started to pull apart after 2 or 3 uses. The store brand works 100 times better.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL

These dawn dishwands are so handy! I love having one for my not so tough dishes ...only con is that it rips easily with heavily soiled pans. Other than that I would definitely recommend!
Gina C.
Gina C.

I like this product because I don't have to touch the disgusting stuff of washing dishes. It's much more sanitary. But after a little while of using it it turns really moldy and useable.
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
San Marcos, TX

These sponges are so convenient! They make hand washing dishes super easy since the soap goes inside the handle. I don't know how people could hand wash dishes without one of these guys.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now