Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to rep...I have had mine since about th... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
This was a cool product i liked it it was good priced and got it at a local grocery store. I tried it out and was surprised by how sturdy it was
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Griffithsville, WV
I truly like this product--it keeps my hands free from gettinf into too much water--it is effective on clean and easy to store--very affordable
Kazelyn B.
Kazelyn B.
Belington, WV
This thing is wonderful! It makes cleaning dishes by hand a breeze. It's easily refillable with soap and the disposable head is a major bonus.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love this thing! At my boyfriends house there's no dishwasher so all the dishes have to be hand washed and this makes things so much easier!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
These are so awesome. I have been using these for years and they make doing dishes so easy and my hand don't get as gross which I appreciate.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this sponge! It gets into jars and bottles my hands cant get into. And I dont have to take the time to keep adding soap to the sponge!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Stuart, IA
Not having a dish washer and needing to keep those dishes cleaned by hand, having the handwand does wonders!! Its effective and works great.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
I love these for doing dishes it makes things so much easier. Its also very well priced and well worth the money. I would highly recommend!
Megan B.
Megan B.
U S A F Academy, CO
Very handy and works well! I haven't had any issues with is. Obviously like any sponge you have to let it dry out otherwise it'll get musty
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Love this. I don't like any sponge that could get food on my hands. this handle keeps the food away from my hands while cleaning my dishes.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?