Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV

This is something I believe everyone should have in their homes. You can get at your local grocery store. The value is very affordable. The pros is you don't have to reuse rags. You can fill this up and not waste soap.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.

This is one of my favorite things in my kitchen! It's easy to use and refill and it's perfect for washing something quickly. The sponge works great and the product is reasonably priced. I will definitely buy it again!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Central islip , Ny

This thing is awesome! It makes doing dishes so often much more tolerable. I recommend this to anyone who has to wash their dishes constantly like I do. I was 100% satisfied with it and will continue to purchase them.
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA

I love the concept of this product! Dawn is my go to item for cleaning dishes, but sponges really creep me out after thinking about all the bacteria on them. With the soap connected to it there is no way to clean it.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Vicksburg, MS

This sponge is SO SO convenient. You can fill it up with soap and it automatically comes out when washing the dish. Ever since using one of these I've not used a regular sponge again. I would recommend these to all!
Jacqui H.
Jacqui H.
Tavernier, FL

I like this product because it's easy to use and convenient in that it carries the soap you need to use right in the sponge. However, it sometimes leaks the soap and makes a mess. But I would still use this product.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA

I hate touching dirty dishes especially if they've been sitting in the sink for more than a few hours. This thing is awesome at getting down in glasses, pots and just all dish ware in general. It works really well!
Marnie K.
Marnie K.

Love this brush! It's so effective! I used to use a cloth but I had to use so much soap and it never sudded up. I find this brush I don't have to use nearly as much soap and it doesn't smell like a gross cloth does
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC

I am not a big fan of these kind of soap dispensers. I prefer to squeeze it out on a sponge versus it already be in the sponge. I find that it can be too much or too little soap. I never really got the hang of it.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Strongsville, OH

This is a great product because you can actually keep the soap in the sponge. I got it from walmart and target and you can pick different scents of soaps to put in there and pretty effective and i would buy again
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now