Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-FabricÂŽ brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
This is really neat and I would repurchase. You take the back off, fill it with liquid soap, and then it comes out of the brush. Easy peasy. You can also buy head replacements for the brush. My one tiny compliant is that it's fiddly to remove the back of the brush.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This product is very convenient for cleaning hard to reach spots, like the inside of cups or the edges of a pan. The handle is easy to fill and I've never experienced any problems with it leaking dish soap. It's affordable, easy to use, and well worth the value.
Natasha G.
Plover, Wi
This product is the best to keep around for dishes. I hate reusing tags (cause of the smell) and hate wasting dish soap to fill up the sink. This is the perfect in between. Even though I have a dishwasher, I love having this for the hand wash dishes I use too!
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I have used this before. I ended up throwing it away because after a while it gets gross and it was just easier to use a tag that I have at home to wash things rather then use this thing and worry about germs getting back on my dishes from this being dirty....
Jessie K.
Dawn refillable dishwand is decent at cleaning pots and pans. One downside is the pasta sauce stains the sponge and it gets grimy pretty quickly after a few uses. I feel I need to change the sponge more often. I prefer the dawn refillable scrubbing brush wand.
Sara S.
I love this dish washing wand because it makes it so easy to was my dishes in one easy step because it can hold the detergent in it already so I don't have to worry about trying to get the detergent bottle open with wet hands. I will definitely be repurchasing when it is time for a new one.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This is the best easiest way to clean dishes very fast and efficiently while also not wasting any dish washing liquid! So easy and simple when someone else leaves dishes in the sink the last thing you want to do is wash things but this makes the task simple!
Amber P.
Sometimes you gotta go back to the classics. We have this wand at my work, and I'd forgotten how much I like them! They are simple to use and fill and really do a great job of keeping your hands out of the food mess while cleaning really well. I have a love/hate with the drying process and am never really sure how dirty the head it, but I hope for the best.
Merideth B.
Love that the product is already tucked inside its a two in one product and who can beat that! I find its really easy to use and cleans my dishes superbly. You could probably find a cheaper version but i like tis one the most. Highly recommend purchasing
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
This is nice when you want to clean something but don't want to handle the dirty item. Sometimes I just don't like to put my hands on a really greasy item. This is great for those times. Its nice to have the soap come out and scrub it at the same time.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?