Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Debra V.
Spring, TX
I visited my sister and got stuck on dish duty. It turns out that she had the fillable dishwand. It was so handy as the wand scrubbed the dishes clean and the washing solution was appropriately disbursed from the wand. I definitely would like to purchase one for my home soon as the convenience and ease of cleaning cannot be matched with other products!
Nikki R.
I was not too very happy with the refillable dish wand. I'm not sure of maybe I got a defective one or. Ot bit it leaked like crazy. I always wash my dishes before putting in the dish washer but it just seemed like like the dawn dish soap was flooding out and bein wasted. I don't think I will ever purchase another.
Allison S.
State college , PA
This worked okay the first week I had it, but quickly went downhill in quality. It's an interesting concept, but it broke down very quickly and I ended up just throwing it away. Not worth the money for this gimmicky item- will not repurchase unless new, updated design (with less cheap materials) comes out.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love this Dishwand by Dawn! I get to keep my hands clean for the most part and the wand does all the dirty work. It has a nice scrubby sponge so it handles baked on gunk and food very effectively. This is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I had a spare so I gave it to my girlfriend, she was beyond thrilled!
Sarah R.
I love this brush so much because its super convenient and you never have to worry about trying to add soap to your dishes while holding a heavy pot/pan and a sponge at the same time. The scrubber really helps get the food off, and I love that I can fill it with whichever dish soap I want- makes cleaning easier.
Emily O.
Y'all the dishwand is the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm the type that absolutely hates to wash the dishes just because I don't want to touch all of the excess food that was left in a pan.. Well this solves that problem!! You don't have to touch any of it with your hands directly. Just use the wand!!
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I love using one of these instead of a regular sponge. I have a weird phobia of the dirt and grime left on dishes, and using the dish wand is the perfect way to avoid both. Having the dish washing liquid in the wand dispenses just enough without having to get the bottle out. I love how it is refillable! Great household product.
Kristen m.
We recently purchased this item and it's pretty cool. I like to use it If I have a lot of dishes to wash because I don't have to keep adding soap to my sponge. I like the fact that they sell refill sponges so you don't have to continue buying the whole thing every time the sponge needs to be replaced
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love these!! They clean my dishes so well and is definitely worth the price! It fits perfectly inside my coffee cups and drinking glasses. The handle is a little awkward to get used to holding at first but nothing you can't get over! I'll definitely use this forever and buy the new scrubbies
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
As helpful as I am sure this tool is for general dish washing like it is designed I personally keep it in my shower so that I can scrub down the walls while I am in the shower every day to cut down on any soap scum build up and save myself the trouble of having to deep clean the space regularly.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?