Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Hannibal, MO

Love these things. Easy to use and make doing dishes a breeze. Wonderful scent and had good value and great for the price. I can use one for a extended time. I bought mine at Walmart. And I would buy again.
Denise N.
Denise N.

I liked the idea of the handle with the sponge at first but I don't like how I can't control how much soap goes through and what not. idea is good but I still like a regular sponge to use compared to this.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Niles, MI

I tend to go overboard on using soap and this thing really helps by limiting what I use and it doesn't use too much. It's really convenient and I love using it! And it's great that it has refillable pads!
Dianna J.
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH

I love this little doodad! Perfect for a single person who only has a few dishes to wash. No need to fill a whole entire sink .. just pull our the wand and start washing. It makes clean up quick and easy.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.

INVEST IN THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! This keeps your hands from really getting all wrinkly! Plus the handle is conveniently holding dishliquid so no more fussing and fumbling with dishliquid while washing dishes
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL

It's a great product! The best kitchen cleaning brush I've use in a long long long time! It gets everything off counters, the best thing to use for tough things to get off of dishes! I give it 4+ stars!
Margaret T.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI

Out of all the dish wands I have tried in my house. I thought the Dawn was okay and did what I needed. The handle was a bit awkward and the soap poured out more than I like, but it did clean the dishes.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

Love this dishwand. For someone who hates Brillo this guy gets all the stick on mess without a hassle. Would highly recommend good value great product and you can find at your local target Walmart! Etc.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Gilbert, Az

As a college student, yes. This makes washing dishes so much easier and you can fill it with your favorite dish soap. It has great scrubbing power without scratching your dishes. I recommend this brush
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA

I love this kitchen tool!! My hands can dry out easily so having this really prevents me from having to get my hands wet every time! This scrubber helps her off tough stuff and makes cleaning a breeze.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now