Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Tifton, GA

I hate doing dishes without my dishwand. You can refill it with any brand of soap. It has a scrapper on the top to get hard to remove items off. Keeps my hands clean. I would get a dish to set it in when it's not being used
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
New York, New York

I don't know about you, but I HATE touching soggy food that's been left on plates in the sink. This handy dandy dishwand helps me avoid that ever so unpleasant task while still allowing me to thoroughly clean the dishes.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Williamsport, PA

This product is AMAZING. My kids can help with the dish washing with ease when using this dishwand. Best part, is that we can refill and replace with clean sponges as often as we want to! Super effective and always have!
Chaunte T.
Chaunte T.
Sun Prairie, WI

LOVE! I hate putting my hand in pans with a sponge and getting and greasy or residue on my hands. With the dishwand, I hardly have to touch any of the gross stuff and the coveince of having soap in the wand is fantastic.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS

With regular dawn dish soap this works for everything. I need it for my husband and the grease he drags home down to scrubbing our bathtub. This tool helps with it all. Even the kids can clean their own dishes with ease.
shauri w.
shauri w.

Gets the job done! Hard bristles help get the gunk off the plate. I think it had a good value for what it was priced at. It smells just like any other dish soap. I got it at my local grocery store, and I would recommend!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Port Allen, LA

I have absolutely no idea how I can do dishes without this again. I bought it at Walmart because I hate using nasty rags or sponges and this really takes the gross feeling out of doing the dishes and helps get them clean
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

These things are okay. I like that you don't have to use as much detergent, but it's really hard to get a good scrub without having too many suds. I also think it's virtually impossible to get into the corners of dishes.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Groveland, FL

New to the dishwand using gang. I love how easy and portable it is to use. I feel that I use less dish soap with the use of it but find that the dishes to be just as clean as before. Will continue use for years to come!
Anne-Claire G.
Anne-Claire G.
Lexington , KY

Though I love almost every brand of these, when you refill it with Dawn it just makes everything better for me. I like the scrubby's, a dollar store ones are just as good. It's the Dawn inside that makes the difference.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now