Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Skyler N Christina B.
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness

I use this with my post and pans. it gives the idea of a sponge so it help scrubs the dishet better. it works great on plates and hard to reach spots in glasses.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO

I can't stand the wastefulness of this product. You have no control over soap dispense so it just uses far too much . They leak as well which wastes even more.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Mineral Wells, WV

I think the dishwand is the most perfect way to clean your dishes!! Instead of using a regular sponge that gets old and dirty.. All you got to do is refill it
Amber M.
Amber M.

Really a fan! It keeps you clean and helps the dishes get clean too! Even without soap in the handle it still does the job and a great shape for most dishes!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Edmond, OK

So handy for washing pots and pans! Always get a steady amount of soap. Occasionally the leak the soap out so you do have to make sure not to overfill them.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Uniontown, OH

These are amazing! I love that I don't have to mess with having soapy hands and getting it all over my soap bottles and what not. It's super easy to use!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I've had the same dishwand for a year and it's been affective. All I have to do is buy the replaceable sponges and then fill up the wand with dish soap!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

I use this product every day and it is very easy to use and refill. The sponge head is easy to replace as well. I recommend and would purchase again.
Jacquelin H.
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas

This dishware is easier to wash and clean the dishes and who ever created this product it's cool because they made easier for us to clean the dishes.
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA

Best thing ever to wash greasy pans and stuff with out having to handle it. Very easy to switch out and always use it with Dawn for best results :)

Join Now