Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Madi N.
Madi N.

Works great for scrubbing and definitely dispenses soap, but it's not great at actually stopping the soap in the handle from leaking out. I won't throw it away, but I won't buy another one probably.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oakland, CA

This dishwand makes washing dishes so much easier than if you were just using a washcloth. Like most other things I buy, I bought it at target. It works well, smells nice, and comes at a good price.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI

These wands are a great concept, however the sponge part is so unsanitary. After one spaghetti dinner, that sponge gets way too dirty and full of red pasta sauce. It's just not a realistic concept
Casey C.
Casey C.
White Post, VA

I don't bother refilling it, since that part doesn't seem that effective. But I love that it keeps my hands off the sponge and dirty dishes. Take care of the wands since they can get a bit scummy.
Faith B.
Faith B.

Highly recommend for washing dishes! Easy to refill and lasts for months! Easy to wash and clean after you are finished with dishes. I got mine at target for cheap. Definitely going to buy again.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.

I love orange scented anything and this stuff smells great. you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. This gets my dishes clean and really gets the grease and stuck on food right off.
Abigale O.
Abigale O.

Say goodbye to those gross scrub brushes that you have to replace every couple of weeks. This Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand has changed my dishwashing game and makes it quicker and easier!
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Altus, OK

I love these Dishwands! You only have to fill the wand one time and it lasts for days. So instead of having to keep applying soap to your dishes, the wand does it for you. Love love love these!
griselda p.
griselda p.

both my bf and i hate doing dishes because of the way oils can leave your hands but now it's a little bit less of a hassle when there's an effective instrument in between you and all that gunk
Megan P.
Megan P.
Ardmore, PA

It makes washing dishes so much more convenient because i have a single bowl sink. I realize it's more wasteful in terms of water than using a sink full of water, but for my needs this works.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now