Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI

I like the concept but I don't know if it's just me but the sponges on these things fall apart so fast. I quit buying them because of that reason and just use regular scrub sponges.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Charleston, WV

This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Shwie M.
Shwie M.
Warren, OH

Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
bella r.
bella r.
olympia, wa

These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Francine G.
Francine G.
Blacksburg, Virginia

I think things like this harvest bacteria. They are great at first and so convenient, but after 2-3 dish washes they start to smell a little funky and I usually throw them out.
LEAR27155 Faride A.
LEAR27155 Faride A.

Todo lo que sea para la ayuda en el hogar y si son cosas practicas para que los chicos no tengan excusas pues bienvenido sea, yo quiero una para cada integrante de la familia.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

These dish wands are so convenient! You don't have to get your hands soaking wet every time you clean dishes. And you don't have to worry about adding more soap to your sponge
Bernaadette M.
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL

I use and have used Dawn soap for 33 years. I gets my pots and pans clean without too much effort. It scent is pleasant and works fantastic I would recommend this ti everyone
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hampshire, IL

Love dish wands to easily reuse and fill with soap to clean the direst of dirt dishes! Highly recommend to others who have kids or always cook rice, potatoes or grill meats.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC

Leaving my hands in dishwater always breaks me out with eczema (the worst problem!) so this little dish wand is a lifesaver especially when I only have a few dishes to wash.

Join Now