Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Dianna J.
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH

I love this little doodad! Perfect for a single person who only has a few dishes to wash. No need to fill a whole entire sink .. just pull our the wand and start washing. It makes clean up quick and easy.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.

INVEST IN THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! This keeps your hands from really getting all wrinkly! Plus the handle is conveniently holding dishliquid so no more fussing and fumbling with dishliquid while washing dishes
Margaret T.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI

Out of all the dish wands I have tried in my house. I thought the Dawn was okay and did what I needed. The handle was a bit awkward and the soap poured out more than I like, but it did clean the dishes.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

Love this dishwand. For someone who hates Brillo this guy gets all the stick on mess without a hassle. Would highly recommend good value great product and you can find at your local target Walmart! Etc.
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL

It's a great product! The best kitchen cleaning brush I've use in a long long long time! It gets everything off counters, the best thing to use for tough things to get off of dishes! I give it 4+ stars!
Ally H.
Ally H.
Gilbert, Az

As a college student, yes. This makes washing dishes so much easier and you can fill it with your favorite dish soap. It has great scrubbing power without scratching your dishes. I recommend this brush
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA

I love this kitchen tool!! My hands can dry out easily so having this really prevents me from having to get my hands wet every time! This scrubber helps her off tough stuff and makes cleaning a breeze.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I like this product because with the Dawn soap it makes it easier for the stains and food to come off the pots and pans so while using this scrub brush it's like the dawn is doing all the work for you
Kiya D.
Kiya D.

These dishwands are so easy to use! All you do is fill the wand with dishsoap and we the sponge end. Easily cleans dishes! Just make sure you change sponge pads every so often so germs do not collect.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oakland, CA

This dishwand makes washing dishes so much easier than if you were just using a washcloth. Like most other things I buy, I bought it at target. It works well, smells nice, and comes at a good price.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now