Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary M.
This dishwand is such a handy tool! I use it to clean the dishes for my social organization, which includes over 100 women! So far, it has stood up to tough stains and remained durable and effective. I like how I can choose my own dish soap, and it prevents my hands from becoming too messy while doing dishes.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Easy to fill up and use! I like that it keeps your hands at an appropriate distance and always soap to be dispensed easily. The brush just gets dirty so easily and is pretty hard to keep clean. If you don't mind getting your hands wet, I may just stick to a brush or sponge that is more sanitary.
Peyton N.
Charleston, SC
I'm a person that cannot stand doing the dishes, so this product has been a game changer. Using this very affordable refillable wand I don't have to touch the gross leftover food and residue on the dishes. If doing the dishes grosses you out, do yourself a favor and get one of these.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not sure about how sanitary dish wands are, I'm in fact kind of old fashioned (dish clothes) but this totally saves my hands. We have a family of three and I'm constantly washing dishes. This keeps my hands from getting dry. It's easy to grip and you can keep it stocked with soap.
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
Me and my housemates love these dishwands. They make cleaning dishes so convenient without dirtying up tons of rags. The only thing is it's not the best at washing super dirty dishes, you have to prewash everything otherwise leftover food gets stuck on the sponge. And that's gross.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA
My roommate has this and I think it's really only convenient if you don't like holding a sponge. It doesn't really fit into tight spaces like a vase or water bottle. And sometimes the pumping action doesn't work to get the soap out. I would rather just use a rectangle sponge.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This is a great dishwashing tool to keep handy. Fill it with dawn dishwashing liquid, then when you're washing dishes and come across a stubborn pot or pan use this wand to make it easier. It's very convenient since it's already loaded with soap, and has great scrubbing power.
Autum L.
The idea of this is actually really neat. You put the soap in it, and then just scrub away. However, I find that the pad gets scratched up and worn very easily and that disappoints me. It also doesn't get all of the hard to reach places. I don't think I would purchase again.
Bertha H.
This product was awesome! I love not having to have the detergent bottle out before cleaning, so it saves some time and also some space. It was adequately priced and found at my local Target. In all, I was really pleased with the product and would definitely buy it again!
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM
This dishwand is so handy. Once you get the hang of using it and refilling it, you won't want to go back to your old dish sponge. It's great for hard to reach places. Mine has stayed clean and sanitary and I haven't come across any problems yet. I'm loving this product.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?