Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Juliana W.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA

I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hickory, Ky

This little thing is so handy!! I love it! Now I'll be lost with out it!! Very convient! It holds enough dawn to do all the dishes during the day! I love it so much I've bought some for my family!! They like it as much as I do!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.

This thing comes in handy. It holds the soap right in the brush so when you're trying to get dishes done you just push the button and it dispenses soap. Perfect for busy houses with lots of dishes! Highly recommend this product
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA

This is my kitchen sink number one tool. Saves my nails from having to scratch the stuck on food and releases the perfect amount of soap. I can clean without getting my hands all wet. Great tool that I keep in stock in my home.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Oceanside, CA

Thought that this would be great to help me clean the dishes, but it didn't last very long. I think after a few weeks the soap dispenser part was leaking out of the bottom. Had high hopes for this. Guess I'll stick to sponges.
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.

I feel like these wands put too much soap on my dishes, so I have to rinse them forever to get rid of all of the soap. I either water down the soap before refilling the wand or just use the wand without the soap in the head.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Owensboro, KY

I use this for all of my dish needs! I fill it with regular Dawn dish soap and use this with all dishes. It's super helpful because I feel like my hands aren't in the water nearly as long so I don't have dry hands afterward!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Carlinville, IL

This is so handy when you are cleaning. You just fill it up and it keeps the soap coming! The downside is that you might be using more soap than you need with it because it comes from the handle. It's great for dishes though
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC

This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.

This thing is so handy! It's great for when you don't have a dishwasher and you have to hand wash everything. It's easy to fill and easy to replace the sponge end. I liked it so much I bought one when I went off to college!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now