Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness
I use this with my post and pans. it gives the idea of a sponge so it help scrubs the dishet better. it works great on plates and hard to reach spots in glasses.
Krysten S.
Van Wert, OH
I love how easy this wand makes dishes! So easy, even my husband does the dishes:) it always gets the first off so easy and doesn't leave scratches on my dishes.
Zoe S.
Mineral Wells, WV
I think the dishwand is the most perfect way to clean your dishes!! Instead of using a regular sponge that gets old and dirty.. All you got to do is refill it
Amber M.
Really a fan! It keeps you clean and helps the dishes get clean too! Even without soap in the handle it still does the job and a great shape for most dishes!
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA
Great product. It's a really nice brush that's great for cleaning smaller things and getting into the edges of dishes all without getting your hand as wet.
Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
These are amazing! I love that I don't have to mess with having soapy hands and getting it all over my soap bottles and what not. It's super easy to use!
Samantha B.
Warwick, Ri
This is awesome. You don't get your hands dirty and you get your dishes super clean. You do kind of use a lot of soap but at least everything is clean!
Patricia B.
I use this product every day and it is very easy to use and refill. The sponge head is easy to replace as well. I recommend and would purchase again.
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas
This dishware is easier to wash and clean the dishes and who ever created this product it's cool because they made easier for us to clean the dishes.
Sam W.
Norfolk, VA
This product is really easy to use when you want to minimally wet your hands while washing dishes. The built in soap dispenser is really convenient
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?