Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI
I like the concept but I don't know if it's just me but the sponges on these things fall apart so fast. I quit buying them because of that reason and just use regular scrub sponges.
Shwie M.
Shwie M.
Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
Francine G.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
I think things like this harvest bacteria. They are great at first and so convenient, but after 2-3 dish washes they start to smell a little funky and I usually throw them out.
bella r.
bella r.
Olympia , WA
These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
These dish wands are so convenient! You don't have to get your hands soaking wet every time you clean dishes. And you don't have to worry about adding more soap to your sponge
Bernaadette M.
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL
I use and have used Dawn soap for 33 years. I gets my pots and pans clean without too much effort. It scent is pleasant and works fantastic I would recommend this ti everyone
Yeabsira A.
Yeabsira A.
Columbia
I have a weird thing about touching food left on plates when I'm washing the dishes, so this product is a must have. It gets the job done and I no longer need to wear gloves!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC
Leaving my hands in dishwater always breaks me out with eczema (the worst problem!) so this little dish wand is a lifesaver especially when I only have a few dishes to wash.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
I would recommend this to everyone! It is super easy to hand wash large dishes without using a lot of water and soup. The only downside is that the soap leaks out sometimes.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Montrose, GA
I am so glad I have found this product it is wonderful for when you don't have a lot to do and there's no need to run a sink full of water. It cleans very well and durable.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?