Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA

I recently began to use the product and I love it. It saves the mess when I can't get remaining food off the plate with just water. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves to cook in the kitchen.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

Didn't care for this product, I felt like the sponge broke down too easily and want very effective in cleaning. It would be easier using just a regular sponge and might be even faster washing. I don't recommend.
Tarrah T.
Tarrah T.

I like this because it's super convenient to use when you have to wash those nasty pots no pans from a big meal. You don't have to keep stopping to add more soap and it also helps save on how much soap you use.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY

I'm in college and we don't have a dishwasher so I love this refillable handle it makes doing the dishes so easy and mess free. It's easy to use and kind of makes us enjoy our time cleaning up. Would recommend
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Bath, PA

I always use a dishwand and recommend them to everyone. They are good at scrubbing everything and I think it's a great way to save on dish soap. I think that reglular sponges get smelly and mildewy too easily
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA

These are very sturdy! I had an off brand before that leaked (really annoying) so I was nervous to try this type again. Dawn always sells a great product, I only use their products for my kitchen cleaning now
Kim O.
Kim O.
Westminster, CA

I bought this and personally I do not like it I felt like It didn't scrub good and I had to grab my other scrubber to take off the food off pans. I saw no point in this product so no I would not buy it again
danielle s.
danielle s.
Flint, Mi

I love this product. I like that I can control how much soap I use and I also enjoy the fact that this is easy for my toddler to use when she wants to help so the dishes. I'll continue to purchase this item.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.

I bought this to try something different. The opening to fill with cleaner is a little small and hard to manipulAte. Also I'm not a fan of the sponge as I feel it needs to be changed more often than a brush.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Hannibal, MO

Love these things. Easy to use and make doing dishes a breeze. Wonderful scent and had good value and great for the price. I can use one for a extended time. I bought mine at Walmart. And I would buy again.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now