Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki R.
I was not too very happy with the refillable dish wand. I'm not sure of maybe I got a defective one or. Ot bit it leaked like crazy. I always wash my dishes before putting in the dish washer but it just seemed like like the dawn dish soap was flooding out and bein wasted. I don't think I will ever purchase another.
Emily O.
Y'all the dishwand is the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm the type that absolutely hates to wash the dishes just because I don't want to touch all of the excess food that was left in a pan.. Well this solves that problem!! You don't have to touch any of it with your hands directly. Just use the wand!!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love this Dishwand by Dawn! I get to keep my hands clean for the most part and the wand does all the dirty work. It has a nice scrubby sponge so it handles baked on gunk and food very effectively. This is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I had a spare so I gave it to my girlfriend, she was beyond thrilled!
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
I love this brush so much because its super convenient and you never have to worry about trying to add soap to your dishes while holding a heavy pot/pan and a sponge at the same time. The scrubber really helps get the food off, and I love that I can fill it with whichever dish soap I want- makes cleaning easier.
Ivy D.
I really wanted to love this brush, but just didn't work for me. Was really hard getting the soap to come out, never felt like it really worked. In terms of just using it as a brush, it worked fine. But there are other cheaper, better ones that I'd rather buy. I'd feel much differently if the soap dispensed properly.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I love using one of these instead of a regular sponge. I have a weird phobia of the dirt and grime left on dishes, and using the dish wand is the perfect way to avoid both. Having the dish washing liquid in the wand dispenses just enough without having to get the bottle out. I love how it is refillable! Great household product.
Allison S.
State college , PA
This worked okay the first week I had it, but quickly went downhill in quality. It's an interesting concept, but it broke down very quickly and I ended up just throwing it away. Not worth the money for this gimmicky item- will not repurchase unless new, updated design (with less cheap materials) comes out.
Kristen m.
We recently purchased this item and it's pretty cool. I like to use it If I have a lot of dishes to wash because I don't have to keep adding soap to my sponge. I like the fact that they sell refill sponges so you don't have to continue buying the whole thing every time the sponge needs to be replaced
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love these!! They clean my dishes so well and is definitely worth the price! It fits perfectly inside my coffee cups and drinking glasses. The handle is a little awkward to get used to holding at first but nothing you can't get over! I'll definitely use this forever and buy the new scrubbies
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Easy to fill up and use! I like that it keeps your hands at an appropriate distance and always soap to be dispensed easily. The brush just gets dirty so easily and is pretty hard to keep clean. If you don't mind getting your hands wet, I may just stick to a brush or sponge that is more sanitary.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?