Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #100 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hazel C.
Worst sponge brush ever. Doesn't seem to clean the dishes. And the soap doesn't really ever suds up on it. Started to pull apart after 2 or 3 uses. The store brand works 100 times better.
Lori T.
Pulaski, VA
This is a really good idea, however the mechanics behind it just don't work . It leaks dish soap all around the handle versus where it should come out at on the sponge. Lots of dish soap wasted.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
I've been using this for almost a year now and I love it. You are not in contact with the soap as much so my skin is doing better then when I was washing the dishes with the sponge alone.
Emily S.
Saint Louis , MO
All time best creation ever. I hate to touch the yucky dirty dishes and this is the perfect tool for me to clean them and not have to get my hands all up in the mess the dishes are.
Joy L.
I hate to touch sponges and this product saves me from that! I replace the sponge when it gets too dirty or smelly. Great price! I highly recommend having one to hand wash all your dishes!
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
It's a great product! The best kitchen cleaning brush I've use in a long long long time! It gets everything off counters, the best thing to use for tough things to get off of dishes! I give it 4+ stars!
Vikki C.
Oak Bluffs, MA
I usually hate these dish wands but this one actually works. It has a plastic edge on the other side for scrubbing stuck on food. It tends to not smell quickly like others we have used.
Maeve M.
Candia, NH
Great for those who hate to touch sponges. This is a good value, reusable, and will last you ages. Wonderful alternative to not touching the sponge while still getting everything clean
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
I love this little dish cleaner!!! The fact that you don't have to pull out dish soap every time u want to clean a dish is great. Just have to refill the tube part every now and again.
Liz A.
Murray, KY
I am in love with my dishwand! It cleans off the hard to reach places or the incredibly dirty parts that a dishwasher may not get. Also it is easier to use this than a wash cloth.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?