Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR

This is the only tool I can use to motivate my husband to do the dishes. If you, too, struggle to get people to help do the dishes, invest in this. It's so easy it's almost motivating.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

This is a pretty neat product however I will not repurchase. Although it worked fine, I would just rather use a regular sponge and squirt some dish soap on it, the old traditional way.
Anca D.
Anca D.
Belleair Blf, FL

I used to use this stuff but the sponge gets pretty nasty and worn down fast. It also wastes a lot of dishwashing liquid. You're better off using a regular sponge to clean your dishes.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI

I like the concept but I don't know if it's just me but the sponges on these things fall apart so fast. I quit buying them because of that reason and just use regular scrub sponges.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Charleston, WV

This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Shwie M.
Shwie M.
Warren, OH

Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
bella r.
bella r.
Olympia, WA

These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Francine G.
Francine G.
Blacksburg, Virginia

I think things like this harvest bacteria. They are great at first and so convenient, but after 2-3 dish washes they start to smell a little funky and I usually throw them out.
LEAR27155 Faride A.
LEAR27155 Faride A.

Todo lo que sea para la ayuda en el hogar y si son cosas practicas para que los chicos no tengan excusas pues bienvenido sea, yo quiero una para cada integrante de la familia.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

These dish wands are so convenient! You don't have to get your hands soaking wet every time you clean dishes. And you don't have to worry about adding more soap to your sponge

Join Now