Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH

Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton, OH

This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Murray, KY

I absolutely love this product. It's so great and I love that you don't have to keep picking up the dish soap when washing it--it's always there. I bought it from Walmart and I will definitely buy a new one whenever this one wears down.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This is my favorite dish wand to use because it does not break easily despite the wear and tear it undergoes each night. It is not prone to leaking which is awesome and it is easy to refill. I will definitely be buying this item again.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

I love using these for the dishes I need to handwash. They do a great job of scrubbing off baked on food. The only downside is if the wand isn't completely full of soap it takes a little while to get the soap to come out of the brush.
Christine m.
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ

This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

I love using the tillable dishwand because it makes it easier for me to wash cups and plates. It's a great value for the price. Only costs a couple bucks. I bought it at Walmart, they have extra sponges you can purchase to put on it
Sydnee T.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD

I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Juliana W.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA

I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!

Join Now