Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gainesville, GA

This product was just okay for me. I felt like I could not get enough scrubbing power out of it or that I pressed you hard I was going to break it. So I wouldn't not purchased this again. But I suppose it would be okay for just light cleaning
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

I actually use this in my shower- I fill it with dawn and white vinegar and use it to rub down the shower after use. It's easy and works well to keep the shower looking nice inbetween cleanings. A little expensive I feel but it's held up well
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI

I would be lost without the fillable dishwand! It's so easy to use. You probably use more dishsoap than you would just cleaning dishes the old fashioned way. But it makes dishes so easy to clean. Very effective and would definitely buy again.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Waco, TX

I love dawn power clean fillable dishwand because you are able to fill it up with soap and just wash your dishes. It has a nice scent to it and of course dawn is the best cleaner for dishes. It's easy to use and fits in your hand just right.
Erin M.
Erin M.

A must for the kitchen! This wand is so convenient for easy dishwashing. Occasionally it will leak the detergent if it's laying the wrong way. Other than that I think it's a great product for the kitchen and will always have one by my sink.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO

I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Katy O.
Katy O.
Randolph, NJ

If you're like me, I hate touching wet, dirty dishes. This wand makes it easier to scrub hard without having to actually get your hands dirty. Also, it's an added bonus that you get to fill it with soap to ensure an even flow as you scrub.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, WA

I don't know about you, but when I am cleaning my dishes and it's all gross and grimy the last thing I want to do is touch the slime with my bare hands. This tool is a lifesaver and makes doing the dishes fun! I would definitely buy again!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Brooklyn , NY

This wand is great for cleaning but requires some elbow grease with harder stains. I still like it because of the handle and it makes washing dishes a lot faster. I would buy this again because it lasts a long time and the price is right!
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH

Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now