Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #92 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
mariah G.
mariah G.
This is a staple for our dishwashing routine. We have pots and pans that need to be handwashed to remain scratch free and this totally delivers on the cleanliness aspect and scratch free!
Gina C.
Gina C.
I like this product because I don't have to touch the disgusting stuff of washing dishes. It's much more sanitary. But after a little while of using it it turns really moldy and useable.
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
San Marcos, TX
These sponges are so convenient! They make hand washing dishes super easy since the soap goes inside the handle. I don't know how people could hand wash dishes without one of these guys.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
These dawn dishwands are so handy! I love having one for my not so tough dishes ...only con is that it rips easily with heavily soiled pans. Other than that I would definitely recommend!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marlton, Nj
This worked well however it's not for me. I just didn't enjoy using it. I prefer other methods of dishwashing better however if this is what you're looking for you'll probably like it.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a pretty neat product however I will not repurchase. Although it worked fine, I would just rather use a regular sponge and squirt some dish soap on it, the old traditional way.
Anca D.
Anca D.
Clearwater , Fl
I used to use this stuff but the sponge gets pretty nasty and worn down fast. It also wastes a lot of dishwashing liquid. You're better off using a regular sponge to clean your dishes.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Grand Rapids, OH
This makes washing dishes so easy, especially if a person HATES doing this dishes. This tool makes it easy for someone to do the dishes without risking touching the gross food residue.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
I am not a fan of this item. It could be because I do not like sponges at all. I do not feel they are sanitary. Once you clean something you rinse it but I feel like it's still dirty.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Charleston, WV
This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?