Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.

This is one of my favorite things in my kitchen! It's easy to use and refill and it's perfect for washing something quickly. The sponge works great and the product is reasonably priced. I will definitely buy it again!
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.

This wand is entirely mediocre. I find that I have to go through them fairly quickly and they don't do a great job at getting off stuck on food. They're fine to rinse off dishes, but that's about all they're good for.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Central islip , Ny

This thing is awesome! It makes doing dishes so often much more tolerable. I recommend this to anyone who has to wash their dishes constantly like I do. I was 100% satisfied with it and will continue to purchase them.
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Lowell, Ma

I never fill this with soap because I feel like it wastes it a little bit. But I love the handle for the brush. It makes it easier to clean the brush and it makes it so that I don't even have to get soap on my hands.
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA

I love the concept of this product! Dawn is my go to item for cleaning dishes, but sponges really creep me out after thinking about all the bacteria on them. With the soap connected to it there is no way to clean it.
Jacqui H.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL

I like this product because it's easy to use and convenient in that it carries the soap you need to use right in the sponge. However, it sometimes leaks the soap and makes a mess. But I would still use this product.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC

I am not a big fan of these kind of soap dispensers. I prefer to squeeze it out on a sponge versus it already be in the sponge. I find that it can be too much or too little soap. I never really got the hang of it.
Allie P.
Allie P.

Works well but then it starts to break off I have purchased this two times and each time it broke fairly quick and I was very disappointed with how long it lasted. The sponge is like any other one just on a stick
Christine S.
Christine S.
Byron, MN

Just bought a new one the other day because my old one had seen better days. It works great and gets into hard to reach places. I've got one in the kitchen for dishes and one in the bathroom for general cleaning.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

Didn't care for this product, I felt like the sponge broke down too easily and want very effective in cleaning. It would be easier using just a regular sponge and might be even faster washing. I don't recommend.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now