Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Denise N.
Denise N.

I liked the idea of the handle with the sponge at first but I don't like how I can't control how much soap goes through and what not. idea is good but I still like a regular sponge to use compared to this.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.

INVEST IN THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! This keeps your hands from really getting all wrinkly! Plus the handle is conveniently holding dishliquid so no more fussing and fumbling with dishliquid while washing dishes
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

Love this dishwand. For someone who hates Brillo this guy gets all the stick on mess without a hassle. Would highly recommend good value great product and you can find at your local target Walmart! Etc.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Patterson , LA

I love this kitchen tool!! My hands can dry out easily so having this really prevents me from having to get my hands wet every time! This scrubber helps her off tough stuff and makes cleaning a breeze.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I like this product because with the Dawn soap it makes it easier for the stains and food to come off the pots and pans so while using this scrub brush it's like the dawn is doing all the work for you
Kiya D.
Kiya D.

These dishwands are so easy to use! All you do is fill the wand with dishsoap and we the sponge end. Easily cleans dishes! Just make sure you change sponge pads every so often so germs do not collect.
Madi N.
Madi N.

Works great for scrubbing and definitely dispenses soap, but it's not great at actually stopping the soap in the handle from leaking out. I won't throw it away, but I won't buy another one probably.
Casey C.
Casey C.
White Post, VA

I don't bother refilling it, since that part doesn't seem that effective. But I love that it keeps my hands off the sponge and dirty dishes. Take care of the wands since they can get a bit scummy.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI

These wands are a great concept, however the sponge part is so unsanitary. After one spaghetti dinner, that sponge gets way too dirty and full of red pasta sauce. It's just not a realistic concept
Shanna G.
Shanna G.

I love orange scented anything and this stuff smells great. you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. This gets my dishes clean and really gets the grease and stuck on food right off.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now