Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
These are such a brilliant idea. Execution, not so good. I find the sponge head doesn't last that long, approx a month, and they can be quite messy, I've found that they always seems to leak dish washing liquid at some point. I've bought them a few times but have still not found any improvement. I probably will buy again in the distant future.
Sofia I.
Hauppauge, NY
This is great for dishes you just need to clean lightly - would not recommend for heavily stained dishes. It has a nice scent DEPENDING on the soap you use. It is easy to use but sometimes I have a hard time getting the soap to come out onto the sponge. Overall- recommend if your dishes dont get too dirty. Handle is really handy ;)
Kelsey B.
I love my fillable dish wand! It works great for things that are baked on, and it prevents you from having to get your hands wet. It is a little more pricey than a regular sponge, but it's great for people who don't like to get their hands dirty with food. You do have to replace the sponge every few weeks, but it is easy to do.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I think these things are just the best! The handle fills with dish soap and the wand can then be used to scrub pots and pans--keeping your hands far from the nastiness. Tip: you can throw the sponge part in the dishwasher for a quick sterilization instead of throwing away and buying new, at least until the scrubber pad goes bad.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
Dishwands are convenient, but I think they consume more dishwashing liquid than a regular sponge, and it's hard to clean in corners. I oftentimes have to go back with a regular sponge to get the dishes squeaky clean. I know some people swear by these, but they seem to waste product and make me wash my dishes twice to get them clean.
Stephanie S.
Brooksville, FL
My roommates and I got one of these to use in the kitchen and we love it! You just fill it with dish soap and scrub. You don't have to worry about smelly sponges, and the bristles on the brush clean better than sponges anyway. The only downside really is that it can sometimes be to large to fit into smaller cups and dishes.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I thought this was the silliest thing I had seen in sometime. Who on earth is so lazy they can't quiet detergent in a pan and then scrub. Then I got one in a welcome basket. Fantastic I actually do really like having soap in the brush and the design is much more comfortable in my hand than the product I used previously. Thanks for proving me wrong
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
This is a must in my kitchen. I love having it right in the sink because I don't use my dishwasher. I prefer to do my dishes by hand to save my water and my wallet! I just fill up the brush with some dawn dish soap and it usually lasts me at least 2 weeks. You will want to replace the head as it can get a little gross after many washes!
Treasure G.
I like a little more scrub action with my sponges and this one didn't do that for me. I like the convenience of just pushing a button and more soap is added to the sponge. I only used it a few times so I'm not sure if they have replacement sponges. If they do they should include something that is more of a power scrubber.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Did you know you could use this to clean your shower, while you shower? Yay for lazy girl hacks! Seriously, fill it with 1 part dawn, 1 part vinegar, and 2 parts water! Use it to clean your shower while you shower. Use it to scrub floors. Or, be a traditionalist and use it on your dishes. Whatever works best for you!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?