Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Breanna K.
Sweetwater, TN
I like this product because you don't have to always have the soap right next to you, however it takes a while for the soap to come through the brush. Also the brush gets dirty easily. I would recommend this if you don't have a lot of sink space.
Shelby J.
Owensboro, KY
I use this for all of my dish needs! I fill it with regular Dawn dish soap and use this with all dishes. It's super helpful because I feel like my hands aren't in the water nearly as long so I don't have dry hands afterward!
Chaunte T.
Sun Prairie, WI
LOVE! I hate putting my hand in pans with a sponge and getting and greasy or residue on my hands. With the dishwand, I hardly have to touch any of the gross stuff and the coveince of having soap in the wand is fantastic.
Donna S.
Dyersburg, TN
I have just started using the Dawn dishwand and I really like it. I use the original scent, don't like scented dishwashing detergent. I think it does a great job for the price. I purchase this at our recent Walmart. I would buy again.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
My favorite way to wash dishes. I don't understand how people are still just using regular sponges. This makes it so easy and convenient because the soap comes right out as you scrub!
Mikayla W.
This is a very useful tool that I would say I use on a daily basis. I'm that person who likes to wipe off there dishes before placing. Them into the dish washer and by using this tool the plate get cleaned and gets a little extra soap
Gabriela N.
It's difficult to care much about a refillable dishwand. One can go through life thinking "really, does this matter?" But you also have to ask yourself if you really want to live like that, never really knowing how you're going to get the dirt and grime disposed of. If you want to send that nastiness to the depths hell where it belongs, this product is for you. The wand is sturdy, it holds soap well, and the appropriately thick pad holds well on the unit. I've bought it once, and you better believe I'll be buying it again
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
This dish wand is durable and handy and works like a charm. Very long lasting and easy to work with and clean. I buy replacements from Walmart. They have the best deal.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I love this dishwand! I use it every day, and it holds up well! I can usually make one last for a month! It works efficiently, and I can't imagine doing dishes without it anymore. It makes it easy to get leverage to get those hard to clean dishes sparkling!
Raija K.
Obsessed with the wand! So convenient to use in dishes! I bought mine at Target. It was well worth the money I spent on it! I believe there are reusable heads to buy which you can switch out. I would highly recommend to others
Sarah J.
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?