Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassondra C.
My mom got me hooked on using these to wash my dishes. I typically hand wash most things unless we have people over and have a bunch of dishes, then I'll use the dishwasher. That being said this is a lifesaver! I love that it has a handle that you fill with soap so as you scrub it comes out and lathers the dishes, instead of having to keep squirting soap on them. It also is wicked effective at scrubbing off all the gross food leftovers! I always recommend this dish tool to people and they've always loved it too.
Yeabsira A.
Columbia
I have a weird thing about touching food left on plates when I'm washing the dishes, so this product is a must have. It gets the job done and I no longer need to wear gloves!
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
this is actually really awesome! helps get dishes cleaner before we out then in the washer. and it's really to use and gets itself clean easily. i like it a lot.
Megan F.
Cortland, NY
I like this dish wand, but I don't use it in the traditional way. I fill it with half blue dawn, half white vinegar and I leave in in my shower. Then, I just wipe down the walls and tub once or twice a week and it's always clean! My only complaint is that the tube sometimes leaks. The seal doesn't usually last very long and I have to buy a replacement. It's worth it though, to have the ease and convenience of an always-clean shower!
griselda p.
both my bf and i hate doing dishes because of the way oils can leave your hands but now it's a little bit less of a hassle when there's an effective instrument in between you and all that gunk
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I have a severe deversion to putting my hand in dirty dishwater. So I have purchased many of these types of wands in the past but have found that I can buy one of these and it lasts at least twice as long as other cheaper wands. If you sit it wrong some of the soap does leak out but not really enough to consider waste only enough to leave a light film on my sink but not as much of a mess as some others
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This is the perfect combo between a sponge and a scrub brush. The handle is sturdy and gives you good leverage when scrubbing dishes. Perfect for flat things like pots and pans and plates. Surfaces that are not smooth will not accommodate this scrubber as well. I'll continue to buy this for my kitchen. I also use old ones to clean my bathroom sink and shower and fill them with bathroom cleaner.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Very convenient and makes washing dishes a bit easier in my opinion for those who need a quick scrub prior to using the dishwasher OR for those who wash dishes by hand. Had roommates who would never do the dishes, but after purchasing the soap refill sponge--actually did! Great for all surfaces. Would recommend to replace every now and then since the sponge will need replacing. Definitely would purchase again and again.
Kaila W.
College Sta, TX
I just bought this dishwand not that long ago from my local grocery store. For the most part it works, though I have to say that the scrubbing power of the sponge is just not up to snuff of ones I have used in the past (the Scotchbrite ones). But I do like having the ability to use the little "button" to release as much or as little product out into the sponge as I would like.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
These are such a brilliant idea. Execution, not so good. I find the sponge head doesn't last that long, approx a month, and they can be quite messy, I've found that they always seems to leak dish washing liquid at some point. I've bought them a few times but have still not found any improvement. I probably will buy again in the distant future.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?