Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Abby B.
Abby B.

I love using this dishwand because it's so convenient for washing your cereal bowl and spoon on the go. When there's no need to fill the whole sink or dishwasher this wand with dish soap already in it helps me keep my kitchen clean with minimal effort.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

This is nice to have but is really unnecessary. It's just as easy to buy a regular scrubber and just put some dish soap on it. The pad on this gets dirty in the same amount of time any other scrubber does. I really do not think this is worth the money.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY

This is nice when you want to clean something but don't want to handle the dirty item. Sometimes I just don't like to put my hands on a really greasy item. This is great for those times. Its nice to have the soap come out and scrub it at the same time.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH

I was excited about using this and it just didn't turn out like planned. It was awkward to use. I bought it at Walmart. It was easy to fill but very messy. I used it a few times and now it sits in the bottom counter. Sorry to say I wouldn't recommend.
Chele A.
Chele A.
Greeley, CO

I feel like the Harry Potter of cleaning with this dishwand. I hate getting my hands greasy and covered in grime. The angled handle allows me to get in corners of pyrex dishes and holds detergent like a champ! I'd buy again (and have) in a heart beat!
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO

This dishwand has saved my life. I purchased at my normal grocery store. It is so convenient. It is very effective on your everyday dishes. It is affordable and definitely worth every penny. I will be buying the refills and using the crap out of this.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK

My Husband recently purchased one of these and he seems to love it but I find it hard to maneuver and get all areas of the dish clean... the refill wand seems to preserve more soap though so it could save money in the long run... only time will tell
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND

This is the ultimate dish washing tool! For someone who hates washing dishes, this is a must have. No more scrubbing off dirty old food with your hands and a smelly sponge! And it's so easy to refill. My kitchen sink would be incomplete without it.
Moriah C.
Moriah C.

I use these for almost all my dishwashing! I love the texture of the sponge as well as how much soap the handle and sponge can hold. I buy mine from Walmart! Only thing I don't love is how often you seem to have to switch out the sponge cartridges
Megan B.
Megan B.

I love these little things. They are so easy to use and the soap comes out of it. How cool! It does however worry me some about the bacteria that builds up because you can't really rinse it good because soap keeps coming out. Overall I like these.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now