Add a Photo

By DAWN
#52 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Juliana W.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA

I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA

This is a lifesaver!! I use this every day to do my dishes because I do not have a washing machine. The product is affordable and works really really well to clean my dishes. I enjoy that I can keep the soap in the handle as well.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Clarkson

I personally don't like using this because I don't feel like it has enough grip to get everything clean. Also, mine would always leak dish soap and make such a big mess. I would not buy it again. I would rather use something else.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hickory , Ky

This little thing is so handy!! I love it! Now I'll be lost with out it!! Very convient! It holds enough dawn to do all the dishes during the day! I love it so much I've bought some for my family!! They like it as much as I do!
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA

This is my kitchen sink number one tool. Saves my nails from having to scratch the stuck on food and releases the perfect amount of soap. I can clean without getting my hands all wet. Great tool that I keep in stock in my home.
Kassi I.
Kassi I.

As someone who doesn't own a dishwasher this thing is fantastic. If I only have a dish or two I can just do a quick wash under running water as opposed to filling up the sink to do a "load." Fast, simple, and cleans with ease.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Oceanside, CA

Thought that this would be great to help me clean the dishes, but it didn't last very long. I think after a few weeks the soap dispenser part was leaking out of the bottom. Had high hopes for this. Guess I'll stick to sponges.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

You can fill this with your favorite dish soap. It's convenient and easy to fill and it works great. It gets all the grease and stuck on foods off all while lathering it with soap at the same. I recommend trying this product.
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC

This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Oswego, Ny

I love this! I'm a college student and it's really useful when you get stuck washing other roommates dishes and you don't really want to touch it and so you don't have to touch the sponge either! I would defiantly recommend
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?