Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Denise N.
Denise N.

I liked the idea of the handle with the sponge at first but I don't like how I can't control how much soap goes through and what not. idea is good but I still like a regular sponge to use compared to this.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.

INVEST IN THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! This keeps your hands from really getting all wrinkly! Plus the handle is conveniently holding dishliquid so no more fussing and fumbling with dishliquid while washing dishes
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Austin, TX

I loooove this, we have one at my office so I don't have to shove my hand into any cups and Tupperware during dish duty! I've found it to be about $3 at my grocery store and would recommend it to others.
Kiya D.
Kiya D.

These dishwands are so easy to use! All you do is fill the wand with dishsoap and we the sponge end. Easily cleans dishes! Just make sure you change sponge pads every so often so germs do not collect.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I like this product because with the Dawn soap it makes it easier for the stains and food to come off the pots and pans so while using this scrub brush it's like the dawn is doing all the work for you
Kylie T.
Kylie T.

I love this product. It was very useful and a good value. It is easy to use and has a nice scent to it. It makes doing the dishes much easier and is very effective. I would purchase this item again.
Madi N.
Madi N.

Works great for scrubbing and definitely dispenses soap, but it's not great at actually stopping the soap in the handle from leaking out. I won't throw it away, but I won't buy another one probably.
Casey C.
Casey C.
White Post, VA

I don't bother refilling it, since that part doesn't seem that effective. But I love that it keeps my hands off the sponge and dirty dishes. Take care of the wands since they can get a bit scummy.
Faith B.
Faith B.

Highly recommend for washing dishes! Easy to refill and lasts for months! Easy to wash and clean after you are finished with dishes. I got mine at target for cheap. Definitely going to buy again.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.

I love orange scented anything and this stuff smells great. you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. This gets my dishes clean and really gets the grease and stuck on food right off.

Join Now