Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #73 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
I love this kitchen tool!! My hands can dry out easily so having this really prevents me from having to get my hands wet every time! This scrubber helps her off tough stuff and makes cleaning a breeze.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I like this product because with the Dawn soap it makes it easier for the stains and food to come off the pots and pans so while using this scrub brush it's like the dawn is doing all the work for you
Kiya D.
Kiya D.
These dishwands are so easy to use! All you do is fill the wand with dishsoap and we the sponge end. Easily cleans dishes! Just make sure you change sponge pads every so often so germs do not collect.
Madi N.
Madi N.
Works great for scrubbing and definitely dispenses soap, but it's not great at actually stopping the soap in the handle from leaking out. I won't throw it away, but I won't buy another one probably.
Casey C.
Casey C.
White Post, VA
I don't bother refilling it, since that part doesn't seem that effective. But I love that it keeps my hands off the sponge and dirty dishes. Take care of the wands since they can get a bit scummy.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
These wands are a great concept, however the sponge part is so unsanitary. After one spaghetti dinner, that sponge gets way too dirty and full of red pasta sauce. It's just not a realistic concept
Faith B.
Faith B.
Highly recommend for washing dishes! Easy to refill and lasts for months! Easy to wash and clean after you are finished with dishes. I got mine at target for cheap. Definitely going to buy again.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
I love orange scented anything and this stuff smells great. you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. This gets my dishes clean and really gets the grease and stuck on food right off.
Abigale O.
Abigale O.
Say goodbye to those gross scrub brushes that you have to replace every couple of weeks. This Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand has changed my dishwashing game and makes it quicker and easier!
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Altus, OK
I love these Dishwands! You only have to fill the wand one time and it lasts for days. So instead of having to keep applying soap to your dishes, the wand does it for you. Love love love these!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?