Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC

This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Oswego, Ny

I love this! I'm a college student and it's really useful when you get stuck washing other roommates dishes and you don't really want to touch it and so you don't have to touch the sponge either! I would defiantly recommend
Aubree R.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA

I love this sponge. I use this sponge daily for my dishes. I love how effective it is especially with the handle, it makes washing dishes so much easier. I found mine at target and will definitely be purchasing another one.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Saint Louis, MO

These things are critical for the kitchen. It makes doing dishes so easy!! I would be lost without one. They are a good price and will last about 3 months depending on how much you use it. Will def buy over and over again
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL

This is so handy and convenient! I love not having to dig my hand into a sponge when I use this! You fill the handle with dish soap so that's another thing you don't have to worry about - plus the sponges are replaceable!
shauri w.
shauri w.

Gets the job done! Hard bristles help get the gunk off the plate. I think it had a good value for what it was priced at. It smells just like any other dish soap. I got it at my local grocery store, and I would recommend!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Port Allen, LA

I have absolutely no idea how I can do dishes without this again. I bought it at Walmart because I hate using nasty rags or sponges and this really takes the gross feeling out of doing the dishes and helps get them clean
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

These things are okay. I like that you don't have to use as much detergent, but it's really hard to get a good scrub without having too many suds. I also think it's virtually impossible to get into the corners of dishes.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Groveland, FL

New to the dishwand using gang. I love how easy and portable it is to use. I feel that I use less dish soap with the use of it but find that the dishes to be just as clean as before. Will continue use for years to come!
Anne-Claire G.
Anne-Claire G.
Lexington , KY

Though I love almost every brand of these, when you refill it with Dawn it just makes everything better for me. I like the scrubby's, a dollar store ones are just as good. It's the Dawn inside that makes the difference.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now