Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Bloomington, IN

I love the dishwand because it is a very easy way to clean dishes. I personally like hand washing because it is easier to hand wash my dishes instead of waiting to fill up the dishwasher. This product is very helpful. I would buy this product several times.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Oakdale , MN

These things are a life saver! I used these all of the time in college and they made doing dishes 1,000 times easier. They are a little more expensive then regular sponges but worth every penny spent. I would recommend to anyone who has to do dishes by hand
Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA

I would be lost without the convenience of this brush. It is super handy and does a wonderful job. I have ordered these twice, they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. I use this everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

Great for cleaning water bottles or pitchers. Generally I prefer to use a sponge since you don't get great leverage on this and can't use it for heavy duty scrubbing. But works well for light cleaning and is great when you don't want to get your hands wet.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA

Love this product, cause I'm kind of a clean freak and like to keep my hands as clean as possible when I'm washing dishes, so it's great not to have to hold a sponge. It also makes it super easy to clean pots and pans that are usually much harder to clean.
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

I like these and they're very helpful when needed to quickly scrub a dish clean, but I only use it if I'm using the dishwasher. the sponges can collect bacteria so i wouldn't trust just washing dishes with it, unless you replace it often/after every use..
Merideth B.
Merideth B.

Love that the product is already tucked inside its a two in one product and who can beat that! I find its really easy to use and cleans my dishes superbly. You could probably find a cheaper version but i like tis one the most. Highly recommend purchasing
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Boston, MA

I Like using this dishwand because you can pour the soap right into it and this reduces in me wasting extra dishwashing liquid than I need! also it is small enough to fit into cups and scrub around and the handle just makes it easier to hold the sponge.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

These are so great! I love that the soap is already inside the sponge. It works very well. I bought this from Walmart. It has a great smell and lasted awhile. Definitely good value, especially if you're a bit on the lazy side. Would recommend to others.
Abby B.
Abby B.

I love using this dishwand because it's so convenient for washing your cereal bowl and spoon on the go. When there's no need to fill the whole sink or dishwasher this wand with dish soap already in it helps me keep my kitchen clean with minimal effort.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now