Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This is my favorite dish wand to use because it does not break easily despite the wear and tear it undergoes each night. It is not prone to leaking which is awesome and it is easy to refill. I will definitely be buying this item again.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Dyersburg, TN

I have just started using the Dawn dishwand and I really like it. I use the original scent, don't like scented dishwashing detergent. I think it does a great job for the price. I purchase this at our recent Walmart. I would buy again.
Christine m.
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ

This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Sydnee T.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD

I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Juliana W.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA

I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hickory, Ky

This little thing is so handy!! I love it! Now I'll be lost with out it!! Very convient! It holds enough dawn to do all the dishes during the day! I love it so much I've bought some for my family!! They like it as much as I do!
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA

This is my kitchen sink number one tool. Saves my nails from having to scratch the stuck on food and releases the perfect amount of soap. I can clean without getting my hands all wet. Great tool that I keep in stock in my home.
Kassi I.
Kassi I.

As someone who doesn't own a dishwasher this thing is fantastic. If I only have a dish or two I can just do a quick wash under running water as opposed to filling up the sink to do a "load." Fast, simple, and cleans with ease.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Oceanside, CA

Thought that this would be great to help me clean the dishes, but it didn't last very long. I think after a few weeks the soap dispenser part was leaking out of the bottom. Had high hopes for this. Guess I'll stick to sponges.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now