Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Aly O.
Aly O.

I love the dishwands.... I use them every time I clean up my dishes! Makes the dishes so much easier to clean. The only reason why I don't like them is because I feel like the sponge gets dirty pretty quick and is hard to clean so you have to replace it a lot.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

These fillable dishwands are amazing. They're great for doing a couple dishes really quickly. For full sinks, it is better to use a regular brush since the soap doesn't stop coming out of the fillable dishwand while you're using it. It's perfect to have both!
Marissa V.
Marissa V.

My mother uses this and she really likes it. I also think it's a pretty clever idea. Although it gets somewhat messy and doesn't allow me to get in right spaces that a normal sponge would. Definitely not a bad product though. Does what it is advertised to do.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

While this dish wand works great for cheese, eggs, etc., with not sticking, the sponge constantly comes off if you scrub in the direction that you would take the sponge off. This is very annoying, but would be a great wand if they fixed this problem. Not bad.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Damascus, OR

This could have been better, it can crack easily an the soap leak out. If that doesn't happen the sponges can get moldy and mildewy unless you change them often, which isn't difficult to fo, but can get spendy if you need to replace the sponges and the handle
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Memphis, TN

I like this product a lot. By filling the dishwand it makes me save a lot dishsoap since I'm one of those people that usually applies the soap directly to the sponge. Also love the fact I can reach further when washing cups and glass. Definitely recommended.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY

This is the best easiest way to clean dishes very fast and efficiently while also not wasting any dish washing liquid! So easy and simple when someone else leaves dishes in the sink the last thing you want to do is wash things but this makes the task simple!
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Bloomington, IN

I love the dishwand because it is a very easy way to clean dishes. I personally like hand washing because it is easier to hand wash my dishes instead of waiting to fill up the dishwasher. This product is very helpful. I would buy this product several times.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Oakdale , MN

These things are a life saver! I used these all of the time in college and they made doing dishes 1,000 times easier. They are a little more expensive then regular sponges but worth every penny spent. I would recommend to anyone who has to do dishes by hand
Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA

I would be lost without the convenience of this brush. It is super handy and does a wonderful job. I have ordered these twice, they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. I use this everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now