Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Central Islip, NY

This thing is awesome! It makes doing dishes so often much more tolerable. I recommend this to anyone who has to wash their dishes constantly like I do. I was 100% satisfied with it and will continue to purchase them.
Marnie K.
Marnie K.

Love this brush! It's so effective! I used to use a cloth but I had to use so much soap and it never sudded up. I find this brush I don't have to use nearly as much soap and it doesn't smell like a gross cloth does
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC

I am not a big fan of these kind of soap dispensers. I prefer to squeeze it out on a sponge versus it already be in the sponge. I find that it can be too much or too little soap. I never really got the hang of it.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Byron, MN

Just bought a new one the other day because my old one had seen better days. It works great and gets into hard to reach places. I've got one in the kitchen for dishes and one in the bathroom for general cleaning.
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA

I recently began to use the product and I love it. It saves the mess when I can't get remaining food off the plate with just water. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves to cook in the kitchen.
Liz B.
Liz B.
State College, PA

My roommate bought this and I didn't think I would use it but I use it a lot and it keeps my sponges a lot cleaner! I use this to get the larger gunk off my dishes and use this on the pots and pans. It's great!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL

I'm in college and we don't have a dishwasher so I love this refillable handle it makes doing the dishes so easy and mess free. It's easy to use and kind of makes us enjoy our time cleaning up. Would recommend
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Bath, PA

I always use a dishwand and recommend them to everyone. They are good at scrubbing everything and I think it's a great way to save on dish soap. I think that reglular sponges get smelly and mildewy too easily
Kim O.
Kim O.
Westminster, CA

I bought this and personally I do not like it I felt like It didn't scrub good and I had to grab my other scrubber to take off the food off pans. I saw no point in this product so no I would not buy it again
danielle s.
danielle s.
Flint, MI

I love this product. I like that I can control how much soap I use and I also enjoy the fact that this is easy for my toddler to use when she wants to help so the dishes. I'll continue to purchase this item.

Join Now