Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN

My favorite!!!!!! I absolutely hate regular sponges because of the way it makes my hands feel and these are great because it gets super soapy with out using too much soap and your hand is t using the sponge!! And they are very affordable!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton, OH

This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL

Really good product. It's affordable and does the job well. I'm not really one that enjoys washing dishes so when I purchase this sponge it's great and cleaned them pretty quick. I'd buy it again but I honestly don't buy it all the time.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This is my favorite dish wand to use because it does not break easily despite the wear and tear it undergoes each night. It is not prone to leaking which is awesome and it is easy to refill. I will definitely be buying this item again.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Dyersburg, TN

I have just started using the Dawn dishwand and I really like it. I use the original scent, don't like scented dishwashing detergent. I think it does a great job for the price. I purchase this at our recent Walmart. I would buy again.
Christine m.
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ

This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Davie, FL

Nice because you don't have to get your hands on the washer dishes. It washes your dishes pretty good for the most part sometimes you might have to get something to scrub the hard stuff a little more but this overall does a great job
Sydnee T.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD

I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Jacksonville, FL

Obsessed with this thing! Washing dishes just got easier and less gross. I love using dawn dish soap and filling this baby up for sparkling clean dishes. For the price, this is such a good buy. My friends always ask where I got it!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?