Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Megan P.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
It makes washing dishes so much more convenient because i have a single bowl sink. I realize it's more wasteful in terms of water than using a sink full of water, but for my needs this works.
Brittney M.
I always use these dish wands. They are super easy to clean with and you can get them at almost any grocery store. They make it so you don't have to use more soap and you can change the head
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
Out of all the dish wands I have tried in my house. I thought the Dawn was okay and did what I needed. The handle was a bit awkward and the soap poured out more than I like, but it did clean the dishes.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
I've been using this for almost a year now and I love it. You are not in contact with the soap as much so my skin is doing better then when I was washing the dishes with the sponge alone.
Joy L.
I hate to touch sponges and this product saves me from that! I replace the sponge when it gets too dirty or smelly. Great price! I highly recommend having one to hand wash all your dishes!
Lori T.
Pulaski, VA
This is a really good idea, however the mechanics behind it just don't work . It leaks dish soap all around the handle versus where it should come out at on the sponge. Lots of dish soap wasted.
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
It's a great product! The best kitchen cleaning brush I've use in a long long long time! It gets everything off counters, the best thing to use for tough things to get off of dishes! I give it 4+ stars!
Emily S.
Saint Louis , MO
All time best creation ever. I hate to touch the yucky dirty dishes and this is the perfect tool for me to clean them and not have to get my hands all up in the mess the dishes are.
Hazel C.
Worst sponge brush ever. Doesn't seem to clean the dishes. And the soap doesn't really ever suds up on it. Started to pull apart after 2 or 3 uses. The store brand works 100 times better.
Vikki C.
Oak Bluffs, MA
I usually hate these dish wands but this one actually works. It has a plastic edge on the other side for scrubbing stuck on food. It tends to not smell quickly like others we have used.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?