Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mikayla W.
This is a very useful tool that I would say I use on a daily basis. I'm that person who likes to wipe off there dishes before placing. Them into the dish washer and by using this tool the plate get cleaned and gets a little extra soap
Donna S.
Dyersburg, TN
I have just started using the Dawn dishwand and I really like it. I use the original scent, don't like scented dishwashing detergent. I think it does a great job for the price. I purchase this at our recent Walmart. I would buy again.
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite way to wash dishes. I don't understand how people are still just using regular sponges. This makes it so easy and convenient because the soap comes right out as you scrub!
Gabriela N.
It's difficult to care much about a refillable dishwand. One can go through life thinking "really, does this matter?" But you also have to ask yourself if you really want to live like that, never really knowing how you're going to get the dirt and grime disposed of. If you want to send that nastiness to the depths hell where it belongs, this product is for you. The wand is sturdy, it holds soap well, and the appropriately thick pad holds well on the unit. I've bought it once, and you better believe I'll be buying it again
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I love this dishwand! I use it every day, and it holds up well! I can usually make one last for a month! It works efficiently, and I can't imagine doing dishes without it anymore. It makes it easy to get leverage to get those hard to clean dishes sparkling!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
This dish wand is durable and handy and works like a charm. Very long lasting and easy to work with and clean. I buy replacements from Walmart. They have the best deal.
Lisa M.
St Petersburg, FL
What I like most from this product is washing the dishes it so much easier especially cups. It gets down on the bottom of the cups really easy so I don't break them.
Nikki G.
This nifty little gadget has helped me enlist the help of my family. If you have struggled like me with getting your family to "rinse" their dishes BEFORE placing in the dishwasher to no avail, I invite you to give this a try. For some reason, when given "tools/gadgets" to use, ordinary uncool tasks like dirty dishes clean up becomes a bit more fun. Now, if I can just convince the husband to stop taking them from the kitchen for use in the garage, I'll be a happy wife!
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Doesn't work as intended. Maybe we got a dud but the idea is to put soap in the top compartment that should come out when pressure is applied. This would be great because it would eliminate the need to add additional soap while cleaning. But we have never been able to get the soap to actually release into what we are washing. It has always stayed in the compartment. Which is frustrating because this cost more than just a regular sponge but works no different.
Yeabsira A.
Columbia
I have a weird thing about touching food left on plates when I'm washing the dishes, so this product is a must have. It gets the job done and I no longer need to wear gloves!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?