Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
This project worked pretty well for me, it washes dishes really well and gets all the stains off. It's also easy to use and you can find it in any local store, I got mine at Walmart. This is very good product
Amber B.
These are convenient to use since the soap and sponge are all in one, however you have to refill the soap into a little hole that is sort of hard to get in there and the replacement sponges are kind of pricy.
Ali P.
I used the dish wand when I didn't have a dish washer. It kept me from touching the nasty old food on the dishes. Plus it hold any and all kinds or dish soap in it so you don't over poor to much on the dishes. If I had to go back to hand washing I will definitely go back to using the wand.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
This dish wand is easy to fill and use. It also helps on stick on food. I personally like it because I don't have to touch the sponge. Super useful, my only con is I wish they had replaceable sponges for it.
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
I love this little doodad! Perfect for a single person who only has a few dishes to wash. No need to fill a whole entire sink .. just pull our the wand and start washing. It makes clean up quick and easy.
Denise D.
Levittown, PA
This dishwand is amazing! It makes it so much easier to clean huge pots and to scrub a little harder because I just have to push down on it. It would be even better if it were able to fold up to store away, but thats okay. I love that you can fill it up - it cuts down on overusing the dishsoap!
Arabeth A.
Hickory
I enjoy using this product because it does very well when cleaning dishes I have never had a problem out of them and it also keeps my hands from getting soggy looking so I would I would recommend this
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
As a college student, yes. This makes washing dishes so much easier and you can fill it with your favorite dish soap. It has great scrubbing power without scratching your dishes. I recommend this brush
Ashlee M.
Weed, CA
I love this sponge/soap dispensers. The button isn't hard to push like some other brands are and it works great. I love how it has the soap built right in and it's very easy to refill when it's empty.
Angela M.
Oakland, CA
This dishwand makes washing dishes so much easier than if you were just using a washcloth. Like most other things I buy, I bought it at target. It works well, smells nice, and comes at a good price.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?