Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
As a college student, yes. This makes washing dishes so much easier and you can fill it with your favorite dish soap. It has great scrubbing power without scratching your dishes. I recommend this brush
Ashlee M.
Weed, CA
I love this sponge/soap dispensers. The button isn't hard to push like some other brands are and it works great. I love how it has the soap built right in and it's very easy to refill when it's empty.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA
I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Katy O.
Randolph, NJ
If you're like me, I hate touching wet, dirty dishes. This wand makes it easier to scrub hard without having to actually get your hands dirty. Also, it's an added bonus that you get to fill it with soap to ensure an even flow as you scrub.
Lydia M.
Hannibal, MO
Love these things. Easy to use and make doing dishes a breeze. Wonderful scent and had good value and great for the price. I can use one for a extended time. I bought mine at Walmart. And I would buy again.
Angela M.
Oakland, CA
This dishwand makes washing dishes so much easier than if you were just using a washcloth. Like most other things I buy, I bought it at target. It works well, smells nice, and comes at a good price.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
I tend to go overboard on using soap and this thing really helps by limiting what I use and it doesn't use too much. It's really convenient and I love using it! And it's great that it has refillable pads!
Megan P.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
It makes washing dishes so much more convenient because i have a single bowl sink. I realize it's more wasteful in terms of water than using a sink full of water, but for my needs this works.
Brittney M.
I always use these dish wands. They are super easy to clean with and you can get them at almost any grocery store. They make it so you don't have to use more soap and you can change the head
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
Out of all the dish wands I have tried in my house. I thought the Dawn was okay and did what I needed. The handle was a bit awkward and the soap poured out more than I like, but it did clean the dishes.
Sarah J.
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?