Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
I love the concept of this product! Dawn is my go to item for cleaning dishes, but sponges really creep me out after thinking about all the bacteria on them. With the soap connected to it there is no way to clean it.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
I like this product because it's easy to use and convenient in that it carries the soap you need to use right in the sponge. However, it sometimes leaks the soap and makes a mess. But I would still use this product.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a big fan of these kind of soap dispensers. I prefer to squeeze it out on a sponge versus it already be in the sponge. I find that it can be too much or too little soap. I never really got the hang of it.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently began to use the product and I love it. It saves the mess when I can't get remaining food off the plate with just water. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves to cook in the kitchen.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm in college and we don't have a dishwasher so I love this refillable handle it makes doing the dishes so easy and mess free. It's easy to use and kind of makes us enjoy our time cleaning up. Would recommend
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
I always use a dishwand and recommend them to everyone. They are good at scrubbing everything and I think it's a great way to save on dish soap. I think that reglular sponges get smelly and mildewy too easily
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
These are very sturdy! I had an off brand before that leaked (really annoying) so I was nervous to try this type again. Dawn always sells a great product, I only use their products for my kitchen cleaning now
Kim O.
Westminster, CA
I bought this and personally I do not like it I felt like It didn't scrub good and I had to grab my other scrubber to take off the food off pans. I saw no point in this product so no I would not buy it again
danielle s.
Davison, MI
I love this product. I like that I can control how much soap I use and I also enjoy the fact that this is easy for my toddler to use when she wants to help so the dishes. I'll continue to purchase this item.
Heidi R.
I bought this to try something different. The opening to fill with cleaner is a little small and hard to manipulAte. Also I'm not a fan of the sponge as I feel it needs to be changed more often than a brush.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?