Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.

Dawn refillable dishwand is decent at cleaning pots and pans. One downside is the pasta sauce stains the sponge and it gets grimy pretty quickly after a few uses. I feel I need to change the sponge more often. I prefer the dawn refillable scrubbing brush wand.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I have used this before. I ended up throwing it away because after a while it gets gross and it was just easier to use a tag that I have at home to wash things rather then use this thing and worry about germs getting back on my dishes from this being dirty....
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Plover, WI

This product is the best to keep around for dishes. I hate reusing tags (cause of the smell) and hate wasting dish soap to fill up the sink. This is the perfect in between. Even though I have a dishwasher, I love having this for the hand wash dishes I use too!
Aly O.
Aly O.

I love the dishwands.... I use them every time I clean up my dishes! Makes the dishes so much easier to clean. The only reason why I don't like them is because I feel like the sponge gets dirty pretty quick and is hard to clean so you have to replace it a lot.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

These fillable dishwands are amazing. They're great for doing a couple dishes really quickly. For full sinks, it is better to use a regular brush since the soap doesn't stop coming out of the fillable dishwand while you're using it. It's perfect to have both!
Marissa V.
Marissa V.

My mother uses this and she really likes it. I also think it's a pretty clever idea. Although it gets somewhat messy and doesn't allow me to get in right spaces that a normal sponge would. Definitely not a bad product though. Does what it is advertised to do.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

While this dish wand works great for cheese, eggs, etc., with not sticking, the sponge constantly comes off if you scrub in the direction that you would take the sponge off. This is very annoying, but would be a great wand if they fixed this problem. Not bad.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Damascus, OREGON

This could have been better, it can crack easily an the soap leak out. If that doesn't happen the sponges can get moldy and mildewy unless you change them often, which isn't difficult to fo, but can get spendy if you need to replace the sponges and the handle
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Memphis, TN

I like this product a lot. By filling the dishwand it makes me save a lot dishsoap since I'm one of those people that usually applies the soap directly to the sponge. Also love the fact I can reach further when washing cups and glass. Definitely recommended.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY

This is the best easiest way to clean dishes very fast and efficiently while also not wasting any dish washing liquid! So easy and simple when someone else leaves dishes in the sink the last thing you want to do is wash things but this makes the task simple!

Join Now