Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #73 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

shauri w.
shauri w.
Gets the job done! Hard bristles help get the gunk off the plate. I think it had a good value for what it was priced at. It smells just like any other dish soap. I got it at my local grocery store, and I would recommend!
Anne-Claire G.
Anne-Claire G.
Lexington , KY
Though I love almost every brand of these, when you refill it with Dawn it just makes everything better for me. I like the scrubby's, a dollar store ones are just as good. It's the Dawn inside that makes the difference.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Groveland, FL
New to the dishwand using gang. I love how easy and portable it is to use. I feel that I use less dish soap with the use of it but find that the dishes to be just as clean as before. Will continue use for years to come!
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV
This is something I believe everyone should have in their homes. You can get at your local grocery store. The value is very affordable. The pros is you don't have to reuse rags. You can fill this up and not waste soap.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
This is one of my favorite things in my kitchen! It's easy to use and refill and it's perfect for washing something quickly. The sponge works great and the product is reasonably priced. I will definitely buy it again!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Central islip , Ny
This thing is awesome! It makes doing dishes so often much more tolerable. I recommend this to anyone who has to wash their dishes constantly like I do. I was 100% satisfied with it and will continue to purchase them.
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
I love the concept of this product! Dawn is my go to item for cleaning dishes, but sponges really creep me out after thinking about all the bacteria on them. With the soap connected to it there is no way to clean it.
Jacqui H.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
I like this product because it's easy to use and convenient in that it carries the soap you need to use right in the sponge. However, it sometimes leaks the soap and makes a mess. But I would still use this product.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a big fan of these kind of soap dispensers. I prefer to squeeze it out on a sponge versus it already be in the sponge. I find that it can be too much or too little soap. I never really got the hang of it.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Byron, MN
Just bought a new one the other day because my old one had seen better days. It works great and gets into hard to reach places. I've got one in the kitchen for dishes and one in the bathroom for general cleaning.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?