Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI

I would be lost without the fillable dishwand! It's so easy to use. You probably use more dishsoap than you would just cleaning dishes the old fashioned way. But it makes dishes so easy to clean. Very effective and would definitely buy again.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

I actually use this in my shower- I fill it with dawn and white vinegar and use it to rub down the shower after use. It's easy and works well to keep the shower looking nice inbetween cleanings. A little expensive I feel but it's held up well
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gainesville, GA

This product was just okay for me. I felt like I could not get enough scrubbing power out of it or that I pressed you hard I was going to break it. So I wouldn't not purchased this again. But I suppose it would be okay for just light cleaning
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO

I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH

Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton, OH

This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This is my favorite dish wand to use because it does not break easily despite the wear and tear it undergoes each night. It is not prone to leaking which is awesome and it is easy to refill. I will definitely be buying this item again.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Dyersburg, TN

I have just started using the Dawn dishwand and I really like it. I use the original scent, don't like scented dishwashing detergent. I think it does a great job for the price. I purchase this at our recent Walmart. I would buy again.
Christine m.
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ

This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now