Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Sydnee T.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD

I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Juliana W.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA

I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hickory, Ky

This little thing is so handy!! I love it! Now I'll be lost with out it!! Very convient! It holds enough dawn to do all the dishes during the day! I love it so much I've bought some for my family!! They like it as much as I do!
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA

This is my kitchen sink number one tool. Saves my nails from having to scratch the stuck on food and releases the perfect amount of soap. I can clean without getting my hands all wet. Great tool that I keep in stock in my home.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Oceanside, CA

Thought that this would be great to help me clean the dishes, but it didn't last very long. I think after a few weeks the soap dispenser part was leaking out of the bottom. Had high hopes for this. Guess I'll stick to sponges.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

You can fill this with your favorite dish soap. It's convenient and easy to fill and it works great. It gets all the grease and stuck on foods off all while lathering it with soap at the same. I recommend trying this product.
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC

This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Saint Louis, MO

These things are critical for the kitchen. It makes doing dishes so easy!! I would be lost without one. They are a good price and will last about 3 months depending on how much you use it. Will def buy over and over again
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

These things are okay. I like that you don't have to use as much detergent, but it's really hard to get a good scrub without having too many suds. I also think it's virtually impossible to get into the corners of dishes.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Port Allen, LA

I have absolutely no idea how I can do dishes without this again. I bought it at Walmart because I hate using nasty rags or sponges and this really takes the gross feeling out of doing the dishes and helps get them clean
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now