Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #100 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
đź’‹ C.
I love using this whenever I need to wash my dishes by hand. Just a click of the button & soap is dispensed out and then I can quickly use the sponge to wash away any food remnants with ease. It is a brilliant invention & makes washing dishes a breeze!
Alisa C.
Atlanta, TX
With 4 kids and two adults in the house, I try to make it super easy for everyone to just wash their own dishes as they use them, so I am always looking for a good dish washing product that can hold the soap in it.... I was definitely disappointed with this product, the sponge came off the handle in just a couple weeks time. I expected better from such a well known and, normally, such a great brand, but this time they missed the mark.
Debby F.
St. Johns
I love the convenience of using a dishwand! It does take a bit of practice to get the soap to dispense correctly, but after learning, I'm certainly not disappointed with it at all. I do think you have some waste with the dish soap. The price of the unit is reasonable and if you buy the replacement heads instead of the a whole new wand, it makes it even cheaper. I'd recommend this product to other and would buy again.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I HATE washing dishes and if I could stack pots and pans in my dish washer, I would! However, when I have to wash things by hand, I wouldnt be able to do it without this dishwand!! You just pour your liquid dish soap in and it soaks through the sponge by itself!! Its got an easy grip handle and beats having to stick your hands all down into the pot with a dish rag. Definitely recommend! Ive had multiple of these over the years!
Mary R.
redding, CA
i love having this. it makes it so simple to wash up the dishes as soon as im done with them. no muss no fuss. i dont have to do the traditional wait til more are used and fill the sink, get dish pan hands and look at a full dish drainer while everyone pretends its not there. plus it is refillable which makes it affordable.
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
This is a must in my kitchen. I love having it right in the sink because I don't use my dishwasher. I prefer to do my dishes by hand to save my water and my wallet! I just fill up the brush with some dawn dish soap and it usually lasts me at least 2 weeks. You will want to replace the head as it can get a little gross after many washes!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
We have this at my work. They actually work really great and dispense soap while cleaning dishes without you having to manually do anything. It's lasted a long time around here. However, I think they could stand to get the dishwand refills, because it has been WAY too long!
Debra V.
Spring, TX
I visited my sister and got stuck on dish duty. It turns out that she had the fillable dishwand. It was so handy as the wand scrubbed the dishes clean and the washing solution was appropriately disbursed from the wand. I definitely would like to purchase one for my home soon as the convenience and ease of cleaning cannot be matched with other products!
Nikki R.
I was not too very happy with the refillable dish wand. I'm not sure of maybe I got a defective one or. Ot bit it leaked like crazy. I always wash my dishes before putting in the dish washer but it just seemed like like the dawn dish soap was flooding out and bein wasted. I don't think I will ever purchase another.
Ivy D.
I really wanted to love this brush, but just didn't work for me. Was really hard getting the soap to come out, never felt like it really worked. In terms of just using it as a brush, it worked fine. But there are other cheaper, better ones that I'd rather buy. I'd feel much differently if the soap dispensed properly.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?