Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-FabricÂŽ brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
💋Cara S.
I love using this whenever I need to wash my dishes by hand. Just a click of the button & soap is dispensed out and then I can quickly use the sponge to wash away any food remnants with ease. It is a brilliant invention & makes washing dishes a breeze!
Alisa C.
Atlanta, TX
With 4 kids and two adults in the house, I try to make it super easy for everyone to just wash their own dishes as they use them, so I am always looking for a good dish washing product that can hold the soap in it.... I was definitely disappointed with this product, the sponge came off the handle in just a couple weeks time. I expected better from such a well known and, normally, such a great brand, but this time they missed the mark.
Debby F.
St. Johns
I love the convenience of using a dishwand! It does take a bit of practice to get the soap to dispense correctly, but after learning, I'm certainly not disappointed with it at all. I do think you have some waste with the dish soap. The price of the unit is reasonable and if you buy the replacement heads instead of the a whole new wand, it makes it even cheaper. I'd recommend this product to other and would buy again.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I HATE washing dishes and if I could stack pots and pans in my dish washer, I would! However, when I have to wash things by hand, I wouldnt be able to do it without this dishwand!! You just pour your liquid dish soap in and it soaks through the sponge by itself!! Its got an easy grip handle and beats having to stick your hands all down into the pot with a dish rag. Definitely recommend! Ive had multiple of these over the years!
Mary R.
redding, CA
i love having this. it makes it so simple to wash up the dishes as soon as im done with them. no muss no fuss. i dont have to do the traditional wait til more are used and fill the sink, get dish pan hands and look at a full dish drainer while everyone pretends its not there. plus it is refillable which makes it affordable.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
We have this at my work. They actually work really great and dispense soap while cleaning dishes without you having to manually do anything. It's lasted a long time around here. However, I think they could stand to get the dishwand refills, because it has been WAY too long!
Lilly A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great idea and works pretty well! My complaints are that when you use concentrated dish soap like most are now it can be a bit wasteful because it puts out more soap then is needed. I am also a clean freak and like to run my brushes through the dishwasher and the sponge doesn't really hold up then the whole thing is done for.
Caitlin M.
St George, UT
This scrubber is my FAVORITE! It keeps plenty of soap in the wand and lathers perfectly on my dishes when I'm cleaning. The amount of soap that comes out seems just right and the sponge on the end does a good job at cleaning dishes. The only con - some leaking out the top so it needs to be kept laying in the sink.
Val V.
Growing up my parents used these a lot, and i never liked them and i realized why. This hold bacteria like no tomorrow. Most people don't change the sponge on it as often as one should. most people throw it out after the soap is out of it, that can take awhile. I will stick to my normal sponges that i throw away weekly depending on how heavy of dishes i need to hand wash since i have a dish washer.
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ
I really don't enjoy the dawn wands too much. I'm more of a fan of the basic sponges. There doesn't seem to be enough product that comes out of these wands. They also don't seem to clean as well as a regular sponge. I wouldn't buy again personally but my mother in law is a fan.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?