Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM

I LOVE this dish wand! It's perfect for doing the dishes because you don't get your hands as wet as you normally would when using a regular sponge. The handle allows you to clean your dishes without having to touch the water. Then, your hands won't be so wrinkly when you are finished! It's so nice that you are able to fill it up with dish soap because it comes out as you continue washing, so you don't have to add soap so often! I would recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes and wants it to be easier & faster! The only issue I can see with it is using a lot more soap than usual, but your dishes will certainly be clean! I haven't had issues fitting it inside cups either. You don't have to squeeze your hand inside of the cup when cleaning the bottom of it now.
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
Doral florida, Florida

It's difficult to care much about a refillable dishwand. One can go through life thinking "really, does this matter?" But you also have to ask yourself if you really want to live like that, never really knowing how you're going to get the dirt and grime disposed of. If you want to send that nastiness to the depths hell where it belongs, this product is for you. The wand is sturdy, it holds soap well, and the appropriately thick pad holds well on the unit. I've bought it once, and you better believe I'll be buying it again
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.

My mom got me hooked on using these to wash my dishes. I typically hand wash most things unless we have people over and have a bunch of dishes, then I'll use the dishwasher. That being said this is a lifesaver! I love that it has a handle that you fill with soap so as you scrub it comes out and lathers the dishes, instead of having to keep squirting soap on them. It also is wicked effective at scrubbing off all the gross food leftovers! I always recommend this dish tool to people and they've always loved it too.
This nifty little gadget has helped me enlist the help of my family. If you have struggled like me with getting your family to "rinse" their dishes BEFORE placing in the dishwasher to no avail, I invite you to give this a try. For some reason, when given "tools/gadgets" to use, ordinary uncool tasks like dirty dishes clean up becomes a bit more fun. Now, if I can just convince the husband to stop taking them from the kitchen for use in the garage, I'll be a happy wife!
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, Co

Doesn't work as intended. Maybe we got a dud but the idea is to put soap in the top compartment that should come out when pressure is applied. This would be great because it would eliminate the need to add additional soap while cleaning. But we have never been able to get the soap to actually release into what we are washing. It has always stayed in the compartment. Which is frustrating because this cost more than just a regular sponge but works no different.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cortland, NY

I like this dish wand, but I don't use it in the traditional way. I fill it with half blue dawn, half white vinegar and I leave in in my shower. Then, I just wipe down the walls and tub once or twice a week and it's always clean! My only complaint is that the tube sometimes leaks. The seal doesn't usually last very long and I have to buy a replacement. It's worth it though, to have the ease and convenience of an always-clean shower!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV

Very convenient and makes washing dishes a bit easier in my opinion for those who need a quick scrub prior to using the dishwasher OR for those who wash dishes by hand. Had roommates who would never do the dishes, but after purchasing the soap refill sponge--actually did! Great for all surfaces. Would recommend to replace every now and then since the sponge will need replacing. Definitely would purchase again and again.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I have a severe deversion to putting my hand in dirty dishwater. So I have purchased many of these types of wands in the past but have found that I can buy one of these and it lasts at least twice as long as other cheaper wands. If you sit it wrong some of the soap does leak out but not really enough to consider waste only enough to leave a light film on my sink but not as much of a mess as some others
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, Wa

This is the perfect combo between a sponge and a scrub brush. The handle is sturdy and gives you good leverage when scrubbing dishes. Perfect for flat things like pots and pans and plates. Surfaces that are not smooth will not accommodate this scrubber as well. I'll continue to buy this for my kitchen. I also use old ones to clean my bathroom sink and shower and fill them with bathroom cleaner.
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
College Sta, TX

I just bought this dishwand not that long ago from my local grocery store. For the most part it works, though I have to say that the scrubbing power of the sponge is just not up to snuff of ones I have used in the past (the Scotchbrite ones). But I do like having the ability to use the little "button" to release as much or as little product out into the sponge as I would like.

Join Now