Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand

by Dawn

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?
Start your review of Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand!
How would you rate this product?
Sara D.
GROVETOWN, GA
Great concept, but kind've annoying to use. You have to make sure you store it with the sponge up, otherwise it will just drain out all of the soap. And while you are cleaning, so much of the soap comes out that you end up wasting more of the soap that anything. Save your time and money, and just use the dawn dish soap and a regular sponge.
Shanda W.
Keatchie, LA
I love this soap, not only is great for dishes, but it kills fleas dead, so it's a two for one, really gets your dishes cleans
Brittany P.
S Setauket, NY
This thing is awesome! It makes doing dishes so often much more tolerable. I recommend this to anyone who has to wash their dishes constantly like I do. I was 100% satisfied with it and will continue to purchase them.
Bertha H.
This product was awesome! I love not having to have the detergent bottle out before cleaning, so it saves some time and also some space. It was adequately priced and found at my local Target. In all, I was really pleased with the product and would definitely buy it again!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
We have this at my work. They actually work really great and dispense soap while cleaning dishes without you having to manually do anything. It's lasted a long time around here. However, I think they could stand to get the dishwand refills, because it has been WAY too long!
Julia M.
The sponge on this is not that great, and when you put it down, the soap leaks out, causing a big mess of sticky soap, and the possibility of bacteria growing on the sponge. Yuck! It definitely doesn't feel like I'm cleaning anything with this product, just spreading germs.
Gillian H.
Wyandotte, MI
I like the dishwand because I am able to scrub the counters without hassle or mess. It is very convinent for washing dishes also
sharon M.
Pine Beach, NJ
Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone
Cindy F.
South Fulton, TN
I love this product! It gets used on a regular basis and I also buy the refills. I would recommend to others.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE
My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.