Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM

I LOVE this dish wand! It's perfect for doing the dishes because you don't get your hands as wet as you normally would when using a regular sponge. The handle allows you to clean your dishes without having to touch the water. Then, your hands won't be so wrinkly when you are finished! It's so nice that you are able to fill it up with dish soap because it comes out as you continue washing, so you don't have to add soap so often! I would recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes and wants it to be easier & faster! The only issue I can see with it is using a lot more soap than usual, but your dishes will certainly be clean! I haven't had issues fitting it inside cups either. You don't have to squeeze your hand inside of the cup when cleaning the bottom of it now.
Xavier S.
Xavier S.
Parrish, FL

The first time I used this was at my friends house, I wasn't sure what to do with it so I started to clean the sink with it. To my surprise my friend stopped me mid way through my Cinderella reenactment and asked me what I was doing, "I have no idea, but I hope I'm doing it right" I answered. He then showed me how to properly use this contraption, which in reality how was I supposed to know this Harry Potter wand was able to clean a cup let alone fit in a glass! I probably won't use one again due to the embarrassment it brought upon me in front of people I respected. I now have to hide my face with a brown paper bag, like I'm a Cleveland Brown fan.

3/5 - I wouldn't want to go through the traumatic experience ever again.
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
SUITE 100, DORAL FL

It's difficult to care much about a refillable dishwand. One can go through life thinking "really, does this matter?" But you also have to ask yourself if you really want to live like that, never really knowing how you're going to get the dirt and grime disposed of. If you want to send that nastiness to the depths hell where it belongs, this product is for you. The wand is sturdy, it holds soap well, and the appropriately thick pad holds well on the unit. I've bought it once, and you better believe I'll be buying it again
This nifty little gadget has helped me enlist the help of my family. If you have struggled like me with getting your family to "rinse" their dishes BEFORE placing in the dishwasher to no avail, I invite you to give this a try. For some reason, when given "tools/gadgets" to use, ordinary uncool tasks like dirty dishes clean up becomes a bit more fun. Now, if I can just convince the husband to stop taking them from the kitchen for use in the garage, I'll be a happy wife!
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO

Doesn't work as intended. Maybe we got a dud but the idea is to put soap in the top compartment that should come out when pressure is applied. This would be great because it would eliminate the need to add additional soap while cleaning. But we have never been able to get the soap to actually release into what we are washing. It has always stayed in the compartment. Which is frustrating because this cost more than just a regular sponge but works no different.
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Atlanta, TX

With 4 kids and two adults in the house, I try to make it super easy for everyone to just wash their own dishes as they use them, so I am always looking for a good dish washing product that can hold the soap in it.... I was definitely disappointed with this product, the sponge came off the handle in just a couple weeks time. I expected better from such a well known and, normally, such a great brand, but this time they missed the mark.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cortland, NY

I like this dish wand, but I don't use it in the traditional way. I fill it with half blue dawn, half white vinegar and I leave in in my shower. Then, I just wipe down the walls and tub once or twice a week and it's always clean! My only complaint is that the tube sometimes leaks. The seal doesn't usually last very long and I have to buy a replacement. It's worth it though, to have the ease and convenience of an always-clean shower!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC

I HATE washing dishes and if I could stack pots and pans in my dish washer, I would! However, when I have to wash things by hand, I wouldnt be able to do it without this dishwand!! You just pour your liquid dish soap in and it soaks through the sponge by itself!! Its got an easy grip handle and beats having to stick your hands all down into the pot with a dish rag. Definitely recommend! Ive had multiple of these over the years!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV

Very convenient and makes washing dishes a bit easier in my opinion for those who need a quick scrub prior to using the dishwasher OR for those who wash dishes by hand. Had roommates who would never do the dishes, but after purchasing the soap refill sponge--actually did! Great for all surfaces. Would recommend to replace every now and then since the sponge will need replacing. Definitely would purchase again and again.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I have a severe deversion to putting my hand in dirty dishwater. So I have purchased many of these types of wands in the past but have found that I can buy one of these and it lasts at least twice as long as other cheaper wands. If you sit it wrong some of the soap does leak out but not really enough to consider waste only enough to leave a light film on my sink but not as much of a mess as some others
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now