Dawn Platinum Stain Fighter Dishwashing Liquid Lemon Burst uploaded by Brina C.

BY DAWN

Your toughest everyday messes are no match for Dawn® Platinum dishwashing liquid. In just seconds, Platinum tackles baked-on food with Instasoak action and 3X the everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-Ultra Dawn.

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Dawn for me is a great product. Dawn has been a staple of my childhood, I remember learning how to wash dishes with it and even having my grandma taught me how to do stain fighting with dawn. This product of dawn is amazing when it comes to washing dishes because a little goes a long way and when you have those pans that you known at the end of the night are going to be a pain to clean some warm water a little dawn soak for about 20-25 mins and go back it is a breeze to clean.
samantha O.
Washington Court House, OH
This is literally the best dish soap. While I love the pink dawn this is an all purpose dish soap. I use it to wash the dishes, pre wash for my dogs and also use it to remove stains from clothes.

It works and it is a simple clean scent. I use this to help whiten my boyfriend's white shirts that either get ring around the collar or those dreaded yellow arm pit stains.

It is also great to wash your dog with it they have really oily skin. It helps strip out all the gunk so their shampoo will work even more effectively.

It is also great to rid your dogs of fleas.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I love regular Dawn, but the Platinum line really works to get stuck on mess from my dishes...especially pots, pans and casserole dishes. I only let them soak about 5 minutes then wipe with a sponge...everything comes off with ease like there was never anything baked on. Great line that I will continue to purchase.
Lindsay S.
Conway, AR
The dawn platinums are the only dishwashing liquid I buy! If one stores out I just skip on to the next! This is so good! I have never used one that had so much cleaning power! Cuts my washing time in half! I love it smells great not hard on my hands but has such amazing power to it!
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
I love Dawn Platinum in Lemon Burst; when I can find it. I haven't joined the band wagon to order my sundry items on-line but I just might need to in the future. I bought a different 'flavor' of Dawn and I just don't like it as well. This is the Dawn product worth the extra cash!
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I love lemon dishwashing soap. It is clean and it is good. I unfortunately just got new flatware and am unable to use lemon scents on it because it's bad for my flatware, so I had to buy something else. WE have always used Dawn though and I always will. It's my favorite.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
such a good dish washing liquid, does what it has to do. I use this for washing dishes everyday. The smell is very pleasant and wont leave the grease to the dishes. It cleans very well and the dishes feel clean and shiny. Definitely recommend everyone to use.
Mercedes R.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love using this in the kitchen, leaving the lemon clean smell after you are done using it. I still use the regular blue dawn for pet use, baths and clean their toys and such. I don't know how they would react to the lemon smell on their toys or how they would it in the bath. Other than that, love it. Like always, Dawn doesn't dry out my hands and always gets the job done.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
I love this dawn dish soap! It really gets my dished clean, even the plastic tupper ware, that has stains stuck on it! It has a nice consistency, not too watery, like some of the other brands. It also has a really nice, fresh lemon scent that I love.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
love to use the stain fighter on my dishes because i hate seeing my cups and plates with stains makes me feel like they are still dirty but with this they come off like super fast and if they have a stain for any reason this stuff makes it fade away!