Dawn Platinum Stain Fighter Dishwashing Liquid Lemon Burst uploaded by Brina C.

BY DAWN #18 in Dish Soap

Your toughest everyday messes are no match for Dawn® Platinum dishwashing liquid. In just seconds, Platinum tackles baked-on food with Instasoak action and 3X the everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-Ultra Dawn.

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Dawn for me is a great product. Dawn has been a staple of my childhood, I remember learning how to wash dishes with it and even having my grandma taught me how to do stain fighting with dawn. This product of dawn is amazing when it comes to washing dishes because a little goes a long way and when you have those pans that you known at the end of the night are going to be a pain to clean some warm water a little dawn soak for about 20-25 mins and go back it is a breeze to clean.
Heather P.
I absolutely love this dawn dish soap! Not only do I use it in the kitchen but I sometimes use it on my greasy stains I sometimes get on my clothing! Always cuts and the grease and after a little dab and into the wash, clothing comes out without the stain! You can also purchase this brand at the dollar tree! Who can beat buying something amazing and effective for only one dollar!
samantha O.
Washington Court House, OH
This is literally the best dish soap. While I love the pink dawn this is an all purpose dish soap. I use it to wash the dishes, pre wash for my dogs and also use it to remove stains from clothes.

It works and it is a simple clean scent. I use this to help whiten my boyfriend's white shirts that either get ring around the collar or those dreaded yellow arm pit stains.

It is also great to wash your dog with it they have really oily skin. It helps strip out all the gunk so their shampoo will work even more effectively.

It is also great to rid your dogs of fleas.
Sara V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn will always always be my go to dishwashing soap. I can't even compare it to anything else because I don't buy anything else! It cuts through grease and cleans everything so well. I like all of the scents but the original blue is still my favorite. It's not just good for dishes either. Mix with water and vinegar for an awesome bathroom cleaner!
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I love regular Dawn, but the Platinum line really works to get stuck on mess from my dishes...especially pots, pans and casserole dishes. I only let them soak about 5 minutes then wipe with a sponge...everything comes off with ease like there was never anything baked on. Great line that I will continue to purchase.
Lindsay S.
Conway, AR
The dawn platinums are the only dishwashing liquid I buy! If one stores out I just skip on to the next! This is so good! I have never used one that had so much cleaning power! Cuts my washing time in half! I love it smells great not hard on my hands but has such amazing power to it!
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
My husband loves the lemon scent. I am more of an original Dawn person myself. Either way, it's another goo done from Dawn. It seems to sudze up well with just a small amount of product. A drop of Dawn and grease is gone! This is a good one to let the dishes soak if you have a lot of build up!
Kayla K.
Fort smith , AR
I love lemon dishwashing soap. It is clean and it is good. I unfortunately just got new flatware and am unable to use lemon scents on it because it's bad for my flatware, so I had to buy something else. WE have always used Dawn though and I always will. It's my favorite.
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
I love Dawn Platinum in Lemon Burst; when I can find it. I haven't joined the band wagon to order my sundry items on-line but I just might need to in the future. I bought a different 'flavor' of Dawn and I just don't like it as well. This is the Dawn product worth the extra cash!
Mercedes R.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love using this in the kitchen, leaving the lemon clean smell after you are done using it. I still use the regular blue dawn for pet use, baths and clean their toys and such. I don't know how they would react to the lemon smell on their toys or how they would it in the bath. Other than that, love it. Like always, Dawn doesn't dry out my hands and always gets the job done.