BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

Dawn Platinum Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Dawn's best clean Gives you the power of an overnight soak in only 5 minutes Micro-scrubbing enzymes power through baked on food and tough grease Powerful cleaning, great scent

• Does this soap clean well?6 Answers
  • Other than dish washing, What other ways can you use this...1 Answers
  • Is this better than blue dawn?! Blue dawn is life. Lol6 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club*
  • "We will never use anything else AGAIN!" in 3 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Really a life changer when you have a good dish soap. And this is one of them . I prefer washing dishes by hand and it's just a preference until we have guest over or until holiday comes around. So I use both but prefer hand washing. . And this dish soap is life saver for me because it cleans so well . I dont need to much of it on my spong and it cleans greasy dishes so well.. it is just slightly more pricey. But it's so worth it!
♡Hope ♡.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap is pretty amazing for cleaning any dishes ( and if you’re like me your hands) the scent resembles a laundry smell which is great, and they’re’ is no after smell of your hands. This soap if the perfect dish soap for all purposes and is extremely realiable.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
 I love this Dawn soap it attacks Greese on the spot, no need for a lot of scrubbing with this soap.It smells great as well and easy on your hands.I bought mine at Costco, very affordable. I would recommend this product and I will continue to buy...I haven't had any problems with this soap.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Dish soap of all time. The foam action is incredible. I love how it cleans the dishes and leaves no grease at all. when these go on sale thats when i buy them. The price for the product is pretty pricey. But I would buy this product again
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn! I don’t use any other dish liquid! It smells wonderful and gets off tough grease spots that many other dish liquids don’t get off! It is super inexpensive and you can buy it at your local Walmart! Would definitely recommend!
Sanjana N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The [product:advanced-power-dawn-platinum-advanced-power-dishwashing-liquid-refreshing-rain-709-ml] works wonders and removes the grease and burnt food from my dishes without any hassles. I usually get this from Walmart or costco
Anna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best soap ever. I have never used another soap that compares to dawn in general. I really do love the dawn platinum because it cuts grease with no problem. Plus the smell is like a laundry scent which I love.
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
I recently change my dish soap and decided to give dawn a try and I love it, i don’t need to put that much on the sponge, just one soap drop and will do most of my dishes! Great super recommended
Olivia I.
This is the ONLY dish soap I use in my home. The power that is in this soap is out-of-this-world! If you're like me, you want your soap to do the job when you need it done. With this soap, you won't have to worry with hours of soaking dishes! Just wet your sponge and this soap gets to work right alongside you. I would recommend this product to friends!
Sierra W.
To just be honest, I have a bad habit of leaving dinner pits and pans on the stove until the next day despite how many times I say I won’t. That means they’re so hard to get clean. The claims on this dish soap to remove set in food are true! A little hot water and 5 minutes and UT wipes right off. Love this soap!
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC
How long have you been using dawn
Gabby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What all can you use it for
Megan A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this better than blue dawn?! Blue dawn is life. Lol
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this soap clean well?
Samantha C.
I love Dawn but this one is new to me. Does it do a good job of removing grease from dishes?