BY DAWN #56 in Dish Soap

Dawn Platinum Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Dawn's best clean Gives you the power of an overnight soak in only 5 minutes Micro-scrubbing enzymes power through baked on food and tough grease Powerful cleaning, great scent

• Does this soap clean well?7 Answers
  • Other than dish washing, What other ways can you use this...1 Answers
  • Let’s see those pets of yours! We just picked her up from...6 Answers
  • "We will never use anything else AGAIN!" in 3 reviews
♡Hope ♡.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap is pretty amazing for cleaning any dishes ( and if you’re like me your hands) the scent resembles a laundry smell which is great, and they’re’ is no after smell of your hands. This soap if the perfect dish soap for all purposes and is extremely realiable.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
 I love this Dawn soap it attacks Greese on the spot, no need for a lot of scrubbing with this soap.It smells great as well and easy on your hands.I bought mine at Costco, very affordable. I would recommend this product and I will continue to buy...I haven't had any problems with this soap.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Really a life changer when you have a good dish soap. And this is one of them . I prefer washing dishes by hand and it's just a preference until we have guest over or until holiday comes around. So I use both but prefer hand washing. . And this dish soap is life saver for me because it cleans so well . I dont need to much of it on my spong and it cleans greasy dishes so well.. it is just slightly more pricey. But it's so worth it!
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn! I don’t use any other dish liquid! It smells wonderful and gets off tough grease spots that many other dish liquids don’t get off! It is super inexpensive and you can buy it at your local Walmart! Would definitely recommend!
Anna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best soap ever. I have never used another soap that compares to dawn in general. I really do love the dawn platinum because it cuts grease with no problem. Plus the smell is like a laundry scent which I love.
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
I recently change my dish soap and decided to give dawn a try and I love it, i don’t need to put that much on the sponge, just one soap drop and will do most of my dishes! Great super recommended
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works well on dishes and on your pets to get rid of fleas! We use it all the time as flea bath for our pets and to hand wash dishes, it works great and is decently priced! Definitely recommend!
Sierra W.
To just be honest, I have a bad habit of leaving dinner pits and pans on the stove until the next day despite how many times I say I won’t. That means they’re so hard to get clean. The claims on this dish soap to remove set in food are true! A little hot water and 5 minutes and UT wipes right off. Love this soap!
Best ever. Really tough on grease. If you've got a burnt pan, you may need to use a scrubber or sponge instead of a dish cloth. But this dawn will get it done. It's safe enough for the ducks so it's good enough for me. Dawn Platinum Power Clean Refreshing Dishwashing Liquid Rain Scent
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I would definitely say that this is my go to dish soap. I feel like it’s the only dish soap that can clean my dishes the way I want them to be cleaned. I think it lives up to its name and it really gets down and removes the tough grease and sticky products. I’d definitely recommend to someone.
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How long have you been using dawn
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this soap clean well?
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let’s see those pets of yours! We just picked her up from a farm & my mom taught me a trick that if you use dawn soap, it works better than any flea medicine out there and isn’t harsh on the pet. Dawn Platinum Power Clean Refreshing Dishwashing Liquid Rain Scent ⬇️ drop your pet pics below! Also, follow @brit41210 on Instagram for more pics of my fur babies. 😍
Gabby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What all can you use it for
Megan A.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this better than blue dawn?! Blue dawn is life. Lol

back