Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain

The same cleaning power of Dawn Platinum with a fresh rain scent.

[product:dawn-ultra-platinum-refreshing-rain-scented-dishwashing-liquid-346-fl-oz] ? Good at killing fleas?
Deja sabor a jabon en los trastes ?
Start your review of Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain!
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dawn ultra platinum dishwashing liquid is another must have. Greasy dishes is no longer a issue. Smells really good, small amount on a sponge can finish the job, it's also good for cleaning.
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Cara S.
Love the dawn platinum it makes your hands feel really good and cleans dishes and such very good I really like it I got mine at doller tree it makes your dishes shiny and smells so good I really liked mine definitely worth it definitely a great brand
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
In a few words, my favorite detergent. I use no other dish soap as it cuts grease and cleans everything like new. With this soap, you can wash a whole sink full of dishes with a few drops. Also, I have a soap dispenser that I put this in for my hands, and they are always super clean and soft, never get dry or irritated from it, just really squeaky clean. I'll even use it in on my laundry as a stain remover for clothes. Great stuff!
Jessica R.
Corp Christi, TX
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I earned a free trial size at CVS a few years ago and I was hooked. I have not used a different brand or type since. We are a family of seven and 99% of all our meals are home cooked. I do not have a dishwasher so I hand wash A LOT of dishes. 😝 Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain leaves my dishes squeaky clean. It works especially well on pots and pans. It is effective yet gentle. My skin is sensitive, especially to alcohol and other harsh ingredients. I wash dishes 3-5 times a day and it does not harm my skin. I very highly recommend it. You won’t regret it. It is the only one I buy.
Teresita G.
Laredo, TX
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Teresita G.
I love how this dish washing liquid cleans and smells. It’s not too thin and liquidy but thick and with just a little bit makes lots of suds.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain because I know that it’s going to melt away any grease or residue before throwing my dishes in the dishwasher. Great value and always on sale at most grocery chains. I buy this almost every week unless I decide to try out a new Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Nancy B.
A couple of drops go a long way extremely powerful on greasy pots and pans. This also can be used beyond the sink on hub caps , in power washing machines on concrete surfaces as well. There are many uses beyond the sink
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Tiffany S.
Quality brand. I've tried other cheaper dish soaps but I come back to Dawn every time. It's a great value. A little goes a long way and really cleans away food and Grease. Definitely worth the price. Plus they give back to animals. Purchase again and again. Also good for removing stains from your clothes.
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain uploaded by Monesia M.
The number dish washing liquid soap in the world! The grease fighting power from this thing is surprisingly amazing! It’s the only dish soap we use now in my household and for good reason. A little goes a long way and it’s super affordable.
Tonya P.
Wetumpka
Nothing cuts grease like Dawn, also use it for other household purposes like stop remover, fighting ants
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Rena D.
Johnsonville, NY
il y a 7 mois
Tiffany M. il y a 6 mois
I would say stick with the original .
Terri S.
Missouri
il y a 2 ans
Dawn Platinum Dishwashing Liquid, Refreshing Rain ? Does anybody know if Dawn changed their formula? I can't get it to clean near as well as say, five years ago.
∞Brandie N. il y a un an
I’ve noticed also that it’s different than it use to be.
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Rachel D. il y a 2 ans
Yes, this is the only dish soap I use.