BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Belinda N.
Tiltonsville, OH
This is my favorite dawn!! It cleans the best!! I will use any dawn but this is a favorite!!
Ashley S.
Cuts grease and does exactly what it claims it's supposed to do. It's very affordable and the bottle lasts a good while. It's a tiny bit harsh on the hands, leaving them dry, but it's nothing some gloves and a good moisturizer can't fix.
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Dawn gets the job done. I hate washing dishes by hand and this helps me finish them faster. The price is great for the size of the bottle. I purchased mine at bed bath and beyond. I would purchase again.
Melody S.
Ames, IA
Dawn Platinum Bleach Alternative Dishwashing soap is a go to for having clean and santifized dishes. A few drops will break down the grease on my dishes quickly and helps keep my hands from feeling greasy also. It saves time in after dinner clean up. I purchased this product at Walmart and I recommend it, especially for people who don't get around to doing dishes right away. It will break down that dried on food to save you time on scrubbing.
Mykela D.
This is the ONLY dish detergent that I will use and I frequently add a tiny bit to water to use as a general cleaner around the house!
Amy R.
Murrieta, CA
This dish soap has a great scent and works really well for getting off tough stains and burned stuff on our pots and pans
Brittany L.
Toronto, ON
Great soap! I really enjoy using dawn soaps. Iknow if I need to soak dishes this detergent works best removing any stuck on food. It really works great on dishes leaving them clean and sparkling. It's hard for me to find this particular dawn bleach, but I try to stock up whenever I find a store that carries.
Leah O.
Sidney
Dawn is the only dish soap worth buying! I typically purchase at my local Target. The scent is nice, but it also cute through grease better than any other product I've purchased. I will continue to purchase Dawn.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have yet to find a more powerful degreaser, dishwashing liquid that not only cleans my dishes with ease, but also removes difficult stains from my laundry! No cons when you purchase Dawn. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mickey R.
Aberdeen, WA
Defiantly tough on stains. I have always used dawn, and when I'm on a bind and need soap I regret not being able to get it.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?