BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Dawn platinum gets the job done. It's so easy to clean my pots and pans. I do not have to scrub or soak them.
Brittany L.
Toronto, ON
Great soap! I really enjoy using dawn soaps. Iknow if I need to soak dishes this detergent works best removing any stuck on food. It really works great on dishes leaving them clean and sparkling. It's hard for me to find this particular dawn bleach, but I try to stock up whenever I find a store that carries.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I've always trusted Dawn because this is the brand that they use to clean wildlife with. In my own experience, Dawn produces the most amount of bubbles, therefore it gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, a little goes a long way with this soap :)
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL
I love the way it cleans. Long lasting suds.doesn't leave a film after rinsing. Smells wonderfull! A little goes along way! The bottle last me a couple months. I recommend this to everyone
cheyenne c.
this bleach really really cleans all the nasty food left on your dishes , and you don't need to use a lot to clean its very effective i love it !!!! this one is always kind of hard for me to find so whoever i find it i make sure a grab a bottle
Kristin K.
I love Dawn. It is the only dish soap I use. This particular dawn is fantastic just like to rest.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I have used Dawn for years, I can even remember it in our home as a child. Always cost efficient and gets the job done. You will find Dawn at most department stores or drug stores. I have even used it on my dog. Cuts grease with only a drop!
Mara A.
All dawn soaps are my fave. They're the only ones I use to was my dogs. I purchase it from my local grocer
Rickey B.
Seagrove, NC
this gets my dishes so clean that im proud that i chose dawn. i like the smell and the way it gets rid of grease. i just like it
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?