BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Amy T.
I like using this dish soap as a little bit goes a long ways. It also really cleans the dishes & it isn't too hard on my hands if I wash dishes without gloves on. I recommend it.
Kelly W.
Ottawa
Dawn products are good all around, I don't want to pick just one, I never have to use much, it cleans my dishes but it always makes them smell fresh.
Jai M.
Gets the dishes cleaner faster and it's goes on sale a lot in rite aid it's not too pricey and it works out for a family on a budget and scent is good
Hope C.
Cowarts, AL
Dawn platinum gets the job done. It's so easy to clean my pots and pans. I do not have to scrub or soak them.
Enyd G.
I love it. Works so good and cuts through anything you could possibly cook or burn. The scent is nice and clean too.
nasya g.
Griffin, GA
this i a good smelling soap and it gets your dishes so shiny and it makes your hand so smooth.it is about 3.00 but it is worth it.i would recommend it any day.
member-205cbda6c
Texas
Perfecto it does not smell strong it's a great product , it leaves your hands not smelling like bleach like some other ones .
Brittany L.
Vancouver , BC
Great soap! I really enjoy using dawn soaps. Iknow if I need to soak dishes this detergent works best removing any stuck on food. It really works great on dishes leaving them clean and sparkling. It's hard for me to find this particular dawn bleach, but I try to stock up whenever I find a store that carries.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I've always trusted Dawn because this is the brand that they use to clean wildlife with. In my own experience, Dawn produces the most amount of bubbles, therefore it gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, a little goes a long way with this soap :)
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

back