BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara W.
Waupaca , WI
I love the Dawn Platinum. It really helps remove grease. I'm such a bleach person and I like that this has the alternative. Clean scent and reasonable. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Love this dish soap! Very powerful and cleans dishes great. Good price and easy to find and use. This is truly worth paying full price for. You can purchase this at any drug or grocery store.
Mary B.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay so I really like detergent, first it's a "bleach alternative" detergent so I feel like it's safer but also it's not harsh on skin yet strong enough to really get off stuck on food.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Es uno de los mejores detergentes que he usado. Por lo general es el que siempre compro. La verdad rinde mucho y es muy efectivo. Realmente no tengo ninguna queja con el y sus precios son aceptables.
Jamilya C.
Richardson, TX
Really great dishwashing liquid! I am choosing this one for years!!! Cleans perfectly any dish without leaving greasy residue! Loving this for the best results and great price!!! Will definitely recommend it!
Ashley C.
Fort Myers, FL
for such a low price you can clean your dishes while keeping your hands soft and clean! the smell? PHENOMENAL! highly effective! highly amazing! i bought mine at the local walmart! so easy to find! i would recommend this to everyone if i could!
Cassie R.
I use the dawn platinum bleach alternative dishwashing liquid, and it saves me from having to use bleach as well. It smells great, and cuts through ANY kind of grease or grime !
member-5fe009606
We love this for our hand washing of dishes. It gets the greasy build up off the yucky pans and I feel confident with the ingredients that my dishes are actually getting clean.
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
Cuts through tough grease and stuck on food. I can let a skillet soak for 5 minutes with a little bit of dawn and hot water and it's ready to clean. It comes off easily and fast.
Angela B.
Portland, OR
This is my number 1 favorite dish soap of all time. This cleans so well. A little cleans a sink full of nasty dishes. I love the clean of bleach and it helps the counters stay cleans.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?