Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Vinemont , Al

This guy and its cousins can power threw som major grease and grime it's a little more expensive than some brands like (Palmolive, Ajax & great value brands ) but it's worth every ounce of money put in!!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Works quickly, smells great. I leave my dishes for 5 minutes sitting in water and the smallest amount of dawn and come back to just have to wipe the dishes. Gets rid of all grease quickly and efficiently.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA

We love Dawn products in our house. This one is good for fighting grease and leaves your hands moisturized after washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to switch dish soaps.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA

I love using this for a "deep clean" every so often. It's effective and price point is median. The sand is OK; you can smell bleach. I got it at target. I will definitely be purchased. I recommend that.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Palmdale, CA

I really like dawn it has a great scent. I buy mine in Walmart or target it depends. Price wise I think is great for the quality your are receiving for this product. I defenetly would buy it again!!'
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL

Es uno de los mejores detergentes que he usado. Por lo general es el que siempre compro. La verdad rinde mucho y es muy efectivo. Realmente no tengo ninguna queja con el y sus precios son aceptables.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Fremont, WI

I love the Dawn Platinum. It really helps remove grease. I'm such a bleach person and I like that this has the alternative. Clean scent and reasonable. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy.
Calah B.
Calah B.

I love this dish soap! I rarely by anything but this. It just works so well. I really like that this has the bleach alternative, it really does clean the dishes better than other kinds of dish soap.
Carmynn B.
Carmynn B.

The bleach alternative is okay. It doesn't hold soap suds in the water very long. So I was a little disappointed especially for the price. The scent was nice, but I will stick to the original Dawn.
krista p.
krista p.

I love the new brand of dawn that keep your hands not so dried out when i get done washing dishes. I really appreciate a good smelling, get the job done soap for my family to eat off clean dishes.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now