Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Alex M.
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT

Need to do some dishes? Perhaps there was an(other) oil spill and some hapless seagull needs your help. Perfect. Use this. It's soap. It's gentle and I'm sure any waterfowl you save will love to smell like Fresh Rapids.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Searcy, AR

Anything Dawn I'm buying it! Live all of their products, they all do their job! They all smell great as well! It is the top dish soap brand out there by far! I will never use another dish soap as long as there is Dawn!
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua , Nh

Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA

I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Ayla R.
Ayla R.
Winkler, MB

Very good for a dish soap. Didn't irritate the hands and it cut through grease just like commercials tell you it should. Smelled great too, not too perfumery, and subtle. Defiantly and returning product in our house.
Jasnery G.
Jasnery G.

Dawn bleach Dish Soap is one of my favorite soaps to purchase. If you have kids and are constantly in the kitchen, do yourself a favor and buy this soap. Also perfect for greasy messes-it strips the grease right off.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I like and dawn dishwashing liquid personally! It works great on tough dishes and cleans great and it even makes your hands softer. It's not very expensive and I would buy this product again and I would recommend it.
Barb Q.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI

I use it for soaking pots and pans. I feel that it gives my countertops a good sanitation. I think it is priced very well. I have no cons, the suds remain even if the water cools, smells clean, and does a great job.
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI

I love how clean it makes your dishes I love the scent of a clean dish and bleach is alway a must when cleaning anything it is vary effective I have never found it to be not effective I definitely would buy it again
Cruzita N.
Cruzita N.

Dawn and Bleach. I finally feel like my dishes are being cleaned and sanitized in one application. Great price and quality. would recommend in a heartbeat.! The bleach scent is not overpowering and that is a plus.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now