BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooklyn P.
Andy
Dawn is a great company, I love it. I love the fact that they have been helping to save wildlife for years, and anytime I buy dishwashing liquid, I always try to buy that one. It's a great product when trying to get grease out of your dishes, and it leaves the dish smooth and smelling great afterwards.
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
Dawn dish soap is my go to for dish detergent and has been my whole life. This scent is my favorite; it is the one I always look for first. This version of Dawn doesn't just have my favorite scent, it is the best dish soap for cutting through greasy dishes or stuck on food. Highly recommend this one!
kim p.
Westover, MD
I bought my Dawn Platinum bleach alternative dish washing liquid in fresh rapids at Target. I love Dawn products because they never disappoint on clean and this product is no different. I like to look for a dish soap with bleach in it and this has just that . It left my dishes clean and shiny.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Dawn is he best cleaning product for dishes, floors, cars, or anything else! It removes grease and almost anything you need to clean up. So dawn with bleach is a great mix. Now i know my dishes are being disinfected when someone has a cold! I would recommend this for any cleaning project you have!
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
Absolutely my favorite dish washing liquid of all time! All I do is put a drop in the pan I need to wash, fill it with warm water, and wait a few minutes. It is a little miracle when I go to wash the pan it comes clean every time! It is So easy!!! I have 5 bottles in my pantry right this minute because I never want to be without it. It is also handy for laundry stains. (just test a small area first)
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Dawn platinum with bleach is more than just a dish soap. It has a nice wonderful clean sent and it cleans so well also I use it on other things than dishes I use it to spot clean on clothes as an alternative to a spray cleaner. And where I buy it at is at The grocery store or Walmart.
Remi S.
I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
Tonya C.
Fayetteville, NC
I love dawn products I've used this one and many others but I always stick to the Dawn brand for their cleaning excellence. It removes all grease and dirt from the dishes and I've even used it to clean the head rest of the car to remove grease from had and heads. It worked so well
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
This product really gets your dishes clean, other products will leave streaks and even some food on your dishes. If you want a product that not only smell clean but does the job its suppose to do you should really try this. I am definitely going to be buying this product again.
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC
This dish soap is pretty amazing. It works wonders on stains and tough things to get off you plates and pots. I always get it at the grocery store. It is very affordable. You cannot beat the quality and I would recommend this to others. I can not wait to tell others about it.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?