BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary B.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay so I really like detergent, first it's a "bleach alternative" detergent so I feel like it's safer but also it's not harsh on skin yet strong enough to really get off stuck on food.
Jamilya C.
Richardson, TX
Really great dishwashing liquid! I am choosing this one for years!!! Cleans perfectly any dish without leaving greasy residue! Loving this for the best results and great price!!! Will definitely recommend it!
member-5fe009606
We love this for our hand washing of dishes. It gets the greasy build up off the yucky pans and I feel confident with the ingredients that my dishes are actually getting clean.
Cassie R.
I use the dawn platinum bleach alternative dishwashing liquid, and it saves me from having to use bleach as well. It smells great, and cuts through ANY kind of grease or grime !
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
Cuts through tough grease and stuck on food. I can let a skillet soak for 5 minutes with a little bit of dawn and hot water and it's ready to clean. It comes off easily and fast.
Mekaela G.
Nampa, ID
When your doing dishes your hands don't get dry and gross feeling their actually soft and smell good! And that's just the half of it! It cleans your dishes very very well!
Kisha T.
Laurel Hill , NC
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use and I love the grease cutting power of the bleach alternative. My dishes are clean with one wash so I don't have to double work myself
Tania F.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this soap and I love it! I am very sensitive to some brands of soap and this soap is not harsh on my skin and it's has a ok scent . And the price is affordable .
Kristen F.
Iuka
This stuff is just wow! It fights through the toughest grim. Just put some soap on the dirty dish. Soak for say 3 minutes and then it washes straight off. No scrubbing.
Maria F.
Ocoee, FL
Dawn is my go to for dishes, I have tried other dish washing soap but nothing works as good as Dawn to me. My mother has used this product for years and now so do I.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?