Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV

Dawn is one of my favorite dish washing soaps. You can get different soaps with different scents and they always works amazing. Any of the soaps get my dishes clean without to much scrubbing. My dishes are always sparkling clean.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
San Antonio, TX

Dawn is the only soap we use at our house and the only one we will use ever ! It's very effective because less is more ! I buy at my local grocery store always some coupon and this particular type I would buy over and over again.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX

I love dawn soap! It's the only thing that cuts grease! I tried switching over to some natural brand, and I ended up getting grease all over the dishes that weren't greasy to begin with. ( pork stew mishap)

I am a user for life!
Nothing beats the cleaning power of Dawn for me. It cuts through grease the best I've seen, and it isn't too hard on the hands. I also love their wildlife initiative where they clean up animals affected by oil spills and such.
Juani H.
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK

Love to use dawn liquid dish soap because it doesn't take much to get the dishes clean and it cuts through grease also I like that it has bleach already in it to get my dishes that much cleaner and it isn't harsh on my skin..
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Lubbock, TX

I love this soap!! You don't have to use very much but it gets everything so clean! And smells so clean and nice but it also didn't dry out your hands out! I feel like everyone already use this product because it so amazing!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.

I used to work in a greasy deli and this is the only brand of dishwashing liquid we would use it's great it gets rid of grease fast and easy and the bleach that is in it kills all the bacteria I absolutely love this product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I've never used anything for dishes but dawn brand soaps. They work on everything. I use dawn to clean my kids' toys and other non dish items. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin on my hands and keeps everything clean.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH

Another must have in my home with kids running around a small amount hoes a long way smells great gentle on my hands and tough on the grease and grim highly recommend for everyone and very easy to find in most all stores
Semajae B.
Semajae B.
Emeryville, CA

Only brand of dish soap I use. Not only does it work great on dishes but if you happen to get some grease or another pesky stain on your clothes you can rub some dawn on it before throwing it in the washer and it's gone!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now