BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
I love the smell of this. I find that it washes like the blue dawn. There really was no difference on my cleanliness other than peace of mind from the bleach alt.
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
This is a great alternative to actually using bleach..but keeps the dishes sparkling clean..we have always used Dawn and recommend using it for that extra clean...
Adi A.
Galt, CA
We have tried many different dish soap's and none seem to work, they are either too watery and not enough suds. Dawn dish soap definitely is our favorite dish soap and it really is tough on grease!
Carmynn B.
The bleach alternative is okay. It doesn't hold soap suds in the water very long. So I was a little disappointed especially for the price. The scent was nice, but I will stick to the original Dawn.
Tiffany O.
Love this soap. Smells great and fights tough stains SO easily! Doesn't dry out hands when you use it either. Available at all of the local shops, so no need to order on amazon. My go to soap!!!! It's the best!
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH
I love this dish soap its easy on the hands but very foamy and cuts through all those hard to stick pans and even the crock pot . it smells amazing . I usually used the stuff with degreasers bit this soap doesn't state it has them bit I promise it has to it leaves all my dishes clean and my hands not feeling dried out even after doing four sink fulls in a couple hours
Tiffany B.
This is actually one of my fav Dawn products! The smell is great, and the bonus is that your dishes have the squeaky clean feeling.  I will forever buy this over and over again!
Breanna J.
Andalusia , AL
One of the best dish detergents to use! It has the great and lovable dawn liquid with bleach that give you a sense of ease and well-being, because bleach kills germs and lowers the risk of getting sick. I love that this product has bleach added with detergent, because I don't worry if the water was hot enough or other factors invovling washing dishes.
Tristyn H.
Frankfort, KY
The Dawn Platinum dish soaps are the best! We don't have a dishwasher, so I wash everything by hand, and that can get pretty darn tough. But squirt a drop of this on a stubborn bit of grit, add some hot water, and let it set five minutes...and you're in business!! Five minutes is enough time to loosen virtually anything stuck on!
Brooklyn P.
Andy
Dawn is a great company, I love it. I love the fact that they have been helping to save wildlife for years, and anytime I buy dishwashing liquid, I always try to buy that one. It's a great product when trying to get grease out of your dishes, and it leaves the dish smooth and smelling great afterwards.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?