BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Saint Cloud
I love how well this dish soap works! I don't have to scrub forever to get tough dishes clean. I also like knowing there is a bleach alternative iI it to help keep my kitchen clean.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Tucson, AZ
I love this dish soap with the bleach alternative, cleans stains off dishes and cleans them fast! I never have to let them soak over night! Such a great smell too not over powering
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the regular dawn but since this came out it is the only one i will use now.. it cuts soak time down to pretty much nothing and your dishes come out so clean love this stuff
Amy T.
Amy T.
I like using this dish soap as a little bit goes a long ways. It also really cleans the dishes & it isn't too hard on my hands if I wash dishes without gloves on. I recommend it.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Have used the soap a few times prefer gain but this was a good soap. Not to found if the beach in the product. Would definitely use again but probably would use without the beach
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Kansas City, KS
Smells good, lasts forever, gets the job done. The all natural kind is also great because you know you're not adding chemicals to your hands and drying them out for no reason.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Dawn is my first go to brand for dish soap. It is thick and lathers great. I hate having to add more and more soap to keep a lather. Definitely one of the best on the market.
Ashilee T.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
This dawn is awesome it really gets the dishes clean but doesn't wear and tear on your hands considering there is bleach in it. It leaves your hands super silky and smooth!
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not gonna lie I was apprehensive on the Fuji ape and cherry blossom smel but it rocked. I only use dawn ony dishes and now I have a fresh scent to go along with it!!! lOVE
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Talladega, AL
It works really well. I love the fact that it has bleach in it. I do not have to add bleach to my water and it starts to burn. I would tell my friends to use this product.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?