BY DAWN #66 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy T.
I like using this dish soap as a little bit goes a long ways. It also really cleans the dishes & it isn't too hard on my hands if I wash dishes without gloves on. I recommend it.
Taylor P.
Kansas City, KS
Smells good, lasts forever, gets the job done. The all natural kind is also great because you know you're not adding chemicals to your hands and drying them out for no reason.
Andrea M.
Dawn is my first go to brand for dish soap. It is thick and lathers great. I hate having to add more and more soap to keep a lather. Definitely one of the best on the market.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
This dawn is awesome it really gets the dishes clean but doesn't wear and tear on your hands considering there is bleach in it. It leaves your hands super silky and smooth!
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not gonna lie I was apprehensive on the Fuji ape and cherry blossom smel but it rocked. I only use dawn ony dishes and now I have a fresh scent to go along with it!!! lOVE
Ryan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cleans dishes quickly without having to soak. I put a little on a sponge and just run the water to wash my dishes if there's only a few. Works very fast and effectively.
Peters B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this product and i love the company for their reputation in helping with environmental cleanup. This detergent gets my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry.
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
Dawn is the one of the best values when it comes to buying dishwashing soap. I love being able to presoak dishes using Dawn! Dishes are always easy to clean using this!
Maria F.
Ocoee, FL
Dawn is my go to for dishes, I have tried other dish washing soap but nothing works as good as Dawn to me. My mother has used this product for years and now so do I.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
Great soap to use while washing my dishes! Works wonders and I absolutely love the price. I always pick it up from my local store. The scent is okay not much too it.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?