Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

brenda a.
brenda a.

Dawn is just great, and the Ultras are the best for grease and stubborn stickiness. Not only are they a good company that helps clean-ups after oil spills and such, they make a great product that does not disappoint. I wouldn't use anything else.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Myers, FL

for such a low price you can clean your dishes while keeping your hands soft and clean! the smell? PHENOMENAL! highly effective! highly amazing! i bought mine at the local walmart! so easy to find! i would recommend this to everyone if i could!
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX

I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA

Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Deanna V.
Deanna V.
Marion, IN

I have always used Dawn. But when they came out with the platinum dish liquid it was a game changer. Not only does it take off tough baked on food, it makes my dish washing a lot easier and I'm not setting and letting things soak for ever.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fall River Mills, CA

I prefer this because it has bleach. It is not my everyday dish washing liquid as it is rather pricey. It's very effective and I also use it to sanitize my entire sink area because of the bleach. I usually purchase this product at Target.
Rose J.
Rose J.

I was raised to believe that a dish was not considered clean unless you moxed bleach with the soap. Dawn offers that in one bottle, i swear by this dish washing liquid, it doesnt dry my hands out and leavs my dishes clean and sanitized.
I only use dawn when washing dishes because it truly works where others I have tried can't compare to the power of dawn. I also use it when making my homemade laundry soap. Top of the line dish soap and love the power clean dawn also.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prague, OK

I wash dishes by hand so this is a must. The bleach helps get all the food of the dishes as well. The smell wasn't what I'm used to (which is flowers, etc) but still smelled nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Narjerah D.
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA

Excellent kitchen household product. Dawn provides the power of clean with the freshness you want in your kitchen. I would take advantage of the discounts offered for this product and give it a try if you have not already done so.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now