Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I've never used anything for dishes but dawn brand soaps. They work on everything. I use dawn to clean my kids' toys and other non dish items. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin on my hands and keeps everything clean.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.

I really love the smell of this dish soap! I feel like I have to use a lot for it to become sudsy so I do think it is very over priced because you have to use it up very quickly. Other than that it washes my dishes great.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo , OH

Another must have in my home with kids running around a small amount hoes a long way smells great gentle on my hands and tough on the grease and grim highly recommend for everyone and very easy to find in most all stores
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH

Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.

I usually use the originally Dawn dish soap. However, occasionally I do purchased the Dawn with bleach. I do like it because not only do my dishes get clean, but my sink, which is a white porcelain, gets clean as well
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA

I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Cristal N.
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC

The bleach version of Dawn is just not as effective at cleaning or getting greasy dishes clean. I was disappointed with the scent and ineffectiveness of Dawn with bleach, I only recommend this to maybe wash your car.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I like and dawn dishwashing liquid personally! It works great on tough dishes and cleans great and it even makes your hands softer. It's not very expensive and I would buy this product again and I would recommend it.
Barb Q.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI

I use it for soaking pots and pans. I feel that it gives my countertops a good sanitation. I think it is priced very well. I have no cons, the suds remain even if the water cools, smells clean, and does a great job.
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI

I love how clean it makes your dishes I love the scent of a clean dish and bleach is alway a must when cleaning anything it is vary effective I have never found it to be not effective I definitely would buy it again
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now