Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH

Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.

I usually use the originally Dawn dish soap. However, occasionally I do purchased the Dawn with bleach. I do like it because not only do my dishes get clean, but my sink, which is a white porcelain, gets clean as well
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA

I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I like and dawn dishwashing liquid personally! It works great on tough dishes and cleans great and it even makes your hands softer. It's not very expensive and I would buy this product again and I would recommend it.
Barb Q.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI

I use it for soaking pots and pans. I feel that it gives my countertops a good sanitation. I think it is priced very well. I have no cons, the suds remain even if the water cools, smells clean, and does a great job.
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI

I love how clean it makes your dishes I love the scent of a clean dish and bleach is alway a must when cleaning anything it is vary effective I have never found it to be not effective I definitely would buy it again
Cruzita N.
Cruzita N.

Dawn and Bleach. I finally feel like my dishes are being cleaned and sanitized in one application. Great price and quality. would recommend in a heartbeat.! The bleach scent is not overpowering and that is a plus.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX

Although I purchase this dish soap more than other brands, I feel like you have to use a lot to get a soapy water. I have to hand wash dishes and it makes me feel better when there's lots of bubbles in the water.
Kaylin K.
Kaylin K.

Just a little bit of this goes a long way, but it is very strong. Immediately cuts through grease, and makes it easy to get off food. Can make glass or ceramic dishes a little more slippery than other dish soaps.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN

Yoga & jewelry party this week on Tuesday! Yoga starts at 6 - party will be after at 715 would love to see you! :) P. S. Group txt so respond separately to me any questions or comments recommendation is possible
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now