BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tanya C.
I really love the smell of this dish soap! I feel like I have to use a lot for it to become sudsy so I do think it is very over priced because you have to use it up very quickly. Other than that it washes my dishes great.
kianna w.
My grandmother bought this product--though i'm the one that usually ends up having to use it! Bleach works wonders for killing the extra grime plain ol' soap just wont rid, and this soap by Dawn is evidence of the fact. It smells delightful and helps get rid of stubborn grit and stains.
Kim B.
Mt juliet
Great for washing and sanitation of dishes and counter tops. Good value and can almost always find s coupon. Bleach smell can sometime be a little strong but it doesn't bother me. It was recommended to me
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
We love Dawn products in our house. This one is good for fighting grease and leaves your hands moisturized after washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to switch dish soaps.
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Dawn gets the job done. I hate washing dishes by hand and this helps me finish them faster. The price is great for the size of the bottle. I purchased mine at bed bath and beyond. I would purchase again.
Cristin R.
Laredo, TX
Omg this soap for the dishes is AMAZING. It doesn't leave your fingers all rusty or weird.on the other hand it helps hydrate and smooth out the skin which is weird considering its a dish soap but either way it useful and I defenetly recommend it.
Tara W.
Waupaca , WI
I love the Dawn Platinum. It really helps remove grease. I'm such a bleach person and I like that this has the alternative. Clean scent and reasonable. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy.
Samantha K.
Daniels, WV
I really liked this brand because if my kids got stains on their clothes, mainly white.. I would use this and scrub it and let it soak in hot water and then wash it in the washer and the stains came out!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Love this dish soap! Very powerful and cleans dishes great. Good price and easy to find and use. This is truly worth paying full price for. You can purchase this at any drug or grocery store.
Mary B.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay so I really like detergent, first it's a "bleach alternative" detergent so I feel like it's safer but also it's not harsh on skin yet strong enough to really get off stuck on food.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?