Add a Photo

By DAWN
#24 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Captain H.
Captain H.
Dunedin, FL
July 26, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love this stuff! Makes my hands soft after doing dishes, the scent is very nice and it works very well getting your dishes clean without having to scrub so hard. I will always use this stuff.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
Aug. 5, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Best thing dawn ever did was add bleach! My dishs feel and look cleaner! It doesn't leave a fragrant taste or smell behind and cuts through the oiliness that other soap can't even begin to do!
Lainie L.
Lainie L.
Eatontown, NJ
June 20, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
This dish soap makes my dishes very clean. it gets the food residue right off. it does not dry out my hands while i am using it either. it is very effective. i by from shop rite. i recommend.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
July 18, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
The smells in my sink get downright rancid and I can't use something meant to be gentle on my hands, I just need clean and this is great. Not too harsh on me but way better than the rest.
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
Aug. 26, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
The only dish soap I like. I do my dishes by hand so I'm pretty picky. This smells good,doesn't leave a film and I don't have to let my dishes soak overnight when food is really stuck on.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Phoenix, AZ
July 20, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
This dishsoap is most likely my go to dish soap. Living in a small apartment without a dishwasher it is important to have a dish soap that you trust to get the job done and this is it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
July 7, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I like this dawn because it gets your dishes clean and has the bleach already included without having to add additional bleach to your water. Dawn works great and is very inexpensive.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Portland, OR
This is my number 1 favorite dish soap of all time. This cleans so well. A little cleans a sink full of nasty dishes. I love the clean of bleach and it helps the counters stay cleans.
Dakotah L.
Dakotah L.
July 5, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love this, by far one of my favorites. I usually always use bleach in my water, this comes with it already. The smell is great and so fresh! I usually buy this at our local Walmart
Perla F.
Perla F.
Brighton, CO
July 25, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
My family cooks a lot , & sometimes the pots & pans get so greasy & messy, when I used this the grease & left over food just slid right off , & it didn't try out my hands at all! A+
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?