Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA

I love using this for a "deep clean" every so often. It's effective and price point is median. The sand is OK; you can smell bleach. I got it at target. I will definitely be purchased. I recommend that.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Palmdale, CA

I really like dawn it has a great scent. I buy mine in Walmart or target it depends. Price wise I think is great for the quality your are receiving for this product. I defenetly would buy it again!!'
Calah B.
Calah B.

I love this dish soap! I rarely by anything but this. It just works so well. I really like that this has the bleach alternative, it really does clean the dishes better than other kinds of dish soap.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love the dawn bleach dishwashing liquid. I know my dishes are being cleaned right and they are being starlized as well but on the down side I'm allergic to dawn and can't use it often as if like
krista p.
krista p.

I love the new brand of dawn that keep your hands not so dried out when i get done washing dishes. I really appreciate a good smelling, get the job done soap for my family to eat off clean dishes.
Dajah M.
Dajah M.
Riverdale, GA

If you ever watched that Dawn commercial where some people was washing some animals off because they was cover in some oil. Well you should already know Dawn is the best Dishwashing liquid to use.
Julie M.
Julie M.

We always seem to have crazy dried on food dishes piled up in the sink at the end of the day. Dawn Platinum Bleach Dishwashing Liquid seems to cut right through all that and get them really clean
Christine S.
Christine S.
Canal Winchester, OH

First coughs this a few months ago. It cleans better than a lot of other brands I have tried. I found that I use much less soap and still get the dishes very clean. I would definitely buy again!
Captain H.
Captain H.
Dunedin, FL

I love this stuff! Makes my hands soft after doing dishes, the scent is very nice and it works very well getting your dishes clean without having to scrub so hard. I will always use this stuff.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS

Best thing dawn ever did was add bleach! My dishs feel and look cleaner! It doesn't leave a fragrant taste or smell behind and cuts through the oiliness that other soap can't even begin to do!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now