Add a Photo

By DAWN
#28 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Vinemont , Al
June 21, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
This guy and its cousins can power threw som major grease and grime it's a little more expensive than some brands like (Palmolive, Ajax & great value brands ) but it's worth every ounce of money put in!!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nov. 8, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Platinum With
Works quickly, smells great. I leave my dishes for 5 minutes sitting in water and the smallest amount of dawn and come back to just have to wipe the dishes. Gets rid of all grease quickly and efficiently.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
June 21, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love using this for a "deep clean" every so often. It's effective and price point is median. The sand is OK; you can smell bleach. I got it at target. I will definitely be purchased. I recommend that.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Palmdale , CA
July 8, 2016, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
I really like dawn it has a great scent. I buy mine in Walmart or target it depends. Price wise I think is great for the quality your are receiving for this product. I defenetly would buy it again!!'
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Es uno de los mejores detergentes que he usado. Por lo general es el que siempre compro. La verdad rinde mucho y es muy efectivo. Realmente no tengo ninguna queja con el y sus precios son aceptables.
Calah B.
Calah B.
I love this dish soap! I rarely by anything but this. It just works so well. I really like that this has the bleach alternative, it really does clean the dishes better than other kinds of dish soap.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Aug. 16, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love the dawn bleach dishwashing liquid. I know my dishes are being cleaned right and they are being starlized as well but on the down side I'm allergic to dawn and can't use it often as if like
krista p.
krista p.
July 14, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love the new brand of dawn that keep your hands not so dried out when i get done washing dishes. I really appreciate a good smelling, get the job done soap for my family to eat off clean dishes.
Dajah M.
Dajah M.
Riverdale, GA
July 12, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
If you ever watched that Dawn commercial where some people was washing some animals off because they was cover in some oil. Well you should already know Dawn is the best Dishwashing liquid to use.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Canal Winchester, OH
Aug. 23, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
First coughs this a few months ago. It cleans better than a lot of other brands I have tried. I found that I use much less soap and still get the dishes very clean. I would definitely buy again!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?