Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Camille W.
Camille W.

Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. I love the lather it has and my dishes always comes out sparkling clean. They offer an array of scents that all smell awesome. I also love that Dawn is almost all the time on sale and is leading the dish soap industry.
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV

I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL

This is my favorite dish soap it cleans with the power of Clorox but it leaves the hands soft, and does not leave hands feeling rough after washing dishes like other dish soaps I have used in the past. The scent is also very pleasant and not overbearing!
Kailey H.
Kailey H.
Kearney, NE

This brand is my typical go to for dish soap. Dawn always smells good and gets the job done as well. As far as washing dishes goes, Dawn makes the experience easier. I typically always buy this product at either Walmart or Target. I would purchase again.
Torre C.
Torre C.

This is my go to dishwashing liquid. If I can find this in stores this is the one I grab. I like the fact that it has a fresh, light scent that doesn't overpower you. It performs very well. Gets everything clean and I just love that it has bleach in it.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Stratford, CT

I LOVE DAWN dishwashing soap! It is by far my favorite because the smallest amount goes such a long why, I like hte consistency, the smell, the effectiveness, the PRICE, and the option to have anti bacterial as well as hand softening. I love this brand!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is a beast. I keep trying other products, but always come back to my Dawn Platinum. You only have to let your dishes soak for a few minutes instead of hours. Plus, your hands don't look like trash after washing a sink full of holiday dishes!
Ursula B.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA

I love how this dish liquid cleans without the power of bleach to get rid tough stains and germs with the dishes!! Recommend each shopping trip but I suggest not using if you have very sensitive skin but highly recommend this dish liquid for cleaning!
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

I prefer this dishwashing liquid because i feel like my dishes are getting really clean. It also doesn't give my hands that dry feeling after that most brands give you after washing dishes. I buy different types of dawn and they all do a great job.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Austin, TX

My dad always bought the dawn with bleach alternative when I was growing up so that's what I instinctively reach for when I'm at the grocery store, I think it does a great job of cutting through grease and makes washing dishes a little bit easier.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now