Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA

I have used Dawn for years, I can even remember it in our home as a child. Always cost efficient and gets the job done. You will find Dawn at most department stores or drug stores. I have even used it on my dog. Cuts grease with only a drop!
Rose J.
Rose J.

I was raised to believe that a dish was not considered clean unless you moxed bleach with the soap. Dawn offers that in one bottle, i swear by this dish washing liquid, it doesnt dry my hands out and leavs my dishes clean and sanitized.
Joni C.
Joni C.
Vinton, LA

I only use dawn when washing dishes because it truly works where others I have tried can't compare to the power of dawn. I also use it when making my homemade laundry soap. Top of the line dish soap and love the power clean dawn also.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prague, OK

I wash dishes by hand so this is a must. The bleach helps get all the food of the dishes as well. The smell wasn't what I'm used to (which is flowers, etc) but still smelled nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR

Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV

Dawn is one of my favorite dish washing soaps. You can get different soaps with different scents and they always works amazing. Any of the soaps get my dishes clean without to much scrubbing. My dishes are always sparkling clean.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX

I love dawn soap! It's the only thing that cuts grease! I tried switching over to some natural brand, and I ended up getting grease all over the dishes that weren't greasy to begin with. ( pork stew mishap)

I am a user for life!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK

One of my favorite soaps besides seventh generation. Has a great smell and sudds up incredibly well. Never ceases to disappoint me or let me down. Only thing I don't like are the chemicals so that is why I am trying to switch.
Robyn P.
Robyn P.

This doesn't sud up enough and I feel like I have to use WAY more to get the desired grease-cutting effect than I do with other brands. It isn't worth the money or the time you spend scrubbing the dishes and pouring more soap.
Shaunicy W.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spring, AR

This stuff is the bomb! It cleans dishes so well and didn't leave any greasy residues. It smelled fantastic! Definitely worth the price! I'm very glad I got this and I would definitely recommend this particular soap to anyone!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now