Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV

Dawn is one of my favorite dish washing soaps. You can get different soaps with different scents and they always works amazing. Any of the soaps get my dishes clean without to much scrubbing. My dishes are always sparkling clean.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX

I love dawn soap! It's the only thing that cuts grease! I tried switching over to some natural brand, and I ended up getting grease all over the dishes that weren't greasy to begin with. ( pork stew mishap)

I am a user for life!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK

One of my favorite soaps besides seventh generation. Has a great smell and sudds up incredibly well. Never ceases to disappoint me or let me down. Only thing I don't like are the chemicals so that is why I am trying to switch.
Shaunicy W.
Shaunicy W.

This stuff is the bomb! It cleans dishes so well and didn't leave any greasy residues. It smelled fantastic! Definitely worth the price! I'm very glad I got this and I would definitely recommend this particular soap to anyone!
Robyn P.
Robyn P.

This doesn't sud up enough and I feel like I have to use WAY more to get the desired grease-cutting effect than I do with other brands. It isn't worth the money or the time you spend scrubbing the dishes and pouring more soap.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I've never used anything for dishes but dawn brand soaps. They work on everything. I use dawn to clean my kids' toys and other non dish items. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin on my hands and keeps everything clean.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.

I really love the smell of this dish soap! I feel like I have to use a lot for it to become sudsy so I do think it is very over priced because you have to use it up very quickly. Other than that it washes my dishes great.
Eulalia R.
Eulalia R.
Detroit, MI

This dish soap smells good and leaves the dirty dishes clean, you can use a small amount of soap and still be able to wash a large amount of dishes. The dish soap doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and rough when done.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH

Another must have in my home with kids running around a small amount hoes a long way smells great gentle on my hands and tough on the grease and grim highly recommend for everyone and very easy to find in most all stores
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH

Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now