BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaylin K.
Just a little bit of this goes a long way, but it is very strong. Immediately cuts through grease, and makes it easy to get off food. Can make glass or ceramic dishes a little more slippery than other dish soaps.
Jessica J.
TO ME DAWN IS THE ONLY DISHWASHING SOAP I WILL EVER USE. ITS ALWAYS GETS THE JOB DOWN WELL AND NEVER HAVE TO USE A TON OF SOAP. IT STANDS UP TO ITS NAME. AND MAKES ME HAPPY TO SHARE.
Leah O.
Sidney
Dawn is the only dish soap worth buying! I typically purchase at my local Target. The scent is nice, but it also cute through grease better than any other product I've purchased. I will continue to purchase Dawn.
Tanya C.
I really love the smell of this dish soap! I feel like I have to use a lot for it to become sudsy so I do think it is very over priced because you have to use it up very quickly. Other than that it washes my dishes great.
kianna w.
My grandmother bought this product--though i'm the one that usually ends up having to use it! Bleach works wonders for killing the extra grime plain ol' soap just wont rid, and this soap by Dawn is evidence of the fact. It smells delightful and helps get rid of stubborn grit and stains.
Kim B.
Mt juliet
Great for washing and sanitation of dishes and counter tops. Good value and can almost always find s coupon. Bleach smell can sometime be a little strong but it doesn't bother me. It was recommended to me
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Dawn gets the job done. I hate washing dishes by hand and this helps me finish them faster. The price is great for the size of the bottle. I purchased mine at bed bath and beyond. I would purchase again.
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
We love Dawn products in our house. This one is good for fighting grease and leaves your hands moisturized after washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to switch dish soaps.
Cristin R.
Laredo, TX
Omg this soap for the dishes is AMAZING. It doesn't leave your fingers all rusty or weird.on the other hand it helps hydrate and smooth out the skin which is weird considering its a dish soap but either way it useful and I defenetly recommend it.
Tara W.
Fremont , WI
I love the Dawn Platinum. It really helps remove grease. I'm such a bleach person and I like that this has the alternative. Clean scent and reasonable. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?