BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
What I love about this product is that you don't have to use a lot to clean the dishes, A little goes a long way. It's great for soaking and remove stains. In price comparison it's a little higher than most dishwashing liquid's but it's worth it in the long run
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL
I love the way it cleans. Long lasting suds.doesn't leave a film after rinsing. Smells wonderfull! A little goes along way! The bottle last me a couple months. I recommend this to everyone
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Dawn is an amazing dish soap. It helps to remove grease off pans like no other soap can! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird residue on your dishes and l the scents are just so great. Helps get dishes clean with ease.
Pam D.
Carlisle, PA
This is such a great grease fighter for my dishes. We love bacon on the weekend... but not the grease it leaves behind. Dawn takes care of that!! It also helps get rid of stuck on foods.
Chastity J.
Dawn is awesome at cutting grease and getting your dishes clean. They have different scents and they all smell wonderful. It does not bother my skin as one would think since it has bleach alternative. My hands are not as dry as it is with some other brands.
Audri H.
Picayune, MS
We ONLY use Dawn in our house, we've tried Palmolive and Ajax and generic brands but in the end dawn is the only one that makes my dishes feel squeaky clean without having to scrub and rewash over and over. It's well worth the few extra cents.
Kristin V.
Renton , WA
I love the cleaning power of bleach, but always worry about my clothing getting discolored. This stuff got m dishes really clean with out much effort. Who doesn't love that? I cook dinner every night at home and this product makes clean up a breeze.
Jess R.
Love that it has bleach in it!! I use bleach for everything in my home so the fact that my dish soap adds it is great!! I buy mine at Walmart it's priced at a good price very affordable. The best dish soap I would recommend if you don't use it you should
Rose J.
I was raised to believe that a dish was not considered clean unless you moxed bleach with the soap. Dawn offers that in one bottle, i swear by this dish washing liquid, it doesnt dry my hands out and leavs my dishes clean and sanitized.
Kayla C.
So I am hands down a blue dawn detergent fan all day! But this is the only one I prefer other than that! I can wash dishes, makeup brushes, clean the sink without disinfecting after and I have even washed my dogs with this!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?