Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Norristown, PA

Platinum bleach is the way to go!!! It works better than the dishwasher itself. The smell is amazing and there were no smear marks on my plates, utensils, etc. The scent is also beautiful. I have not found any cons from this products and will definitely buy again.
jackie J.
jackie J.
Hooper, NE

I used to put just a tad bit of bleach in my dishwater for the dishes I handwash to kill any germs and now I don't waist my money on bleach I just use the bleach alternative. It gets my dishes clean in half the time and I don't have to worry about lingering germs.
Kara C.
Kara C.

Yes but this! It seriously gets the grease, the left over food and helps knock out that terrible smell in the sink. I usually will squirt a bit in a dish and let it sit for a bit. When I come back my dishes are ready to be cleaned and dried. No elbow grease needed
Deana T.
Deana T.
Albuquerque, NM

dawn is the. best dish soap for tough messes for really tough ones i like to put the dawn in the pot that is killing me and turn the burner on the dawn gets super charged and my pot is easy to clean. the smell is great and i like that it doesnt dry out my hands.
Tina D.
Tina D.

I feel as though this soap leaves dishes the cleanest. It's also most eco friendly as they use this to clean oil off sea creatures! That picture is forever ingrained in my head. I typically buy this at target with coupons. It's the best value. I would buy again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Dawn with bleach is my fave dishwasher liquid. Has many household uses. Plus I usually will find a scent of some other kind that I like, then after a while I can't stand the way it smells anymore. With Dawn that doesn't happen for some reason. But I like that.
Germaine S.
Germaine S.

Dawn is just great in every which way! the smell is great, the use for dishes is great, it lasts a long way and i totally affordable. i use this for stains or pre wash to my and family clothing, i have in my camping luggage, my kitchen and in my laundry rooms
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rio Hondo, TX

I love this soap! It works wonders for my dirty stuck on greasy dishes. It powers through and makes it so much easier to clean them with out a lot of elbow grease! Highly recommend. Also you get the bleach in it so you know your dishes are getting super clean!
Camille W.
Camille W.

Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. I love the lather it has and my dishes always comes out sparkling clean. They offer an array of scents that all smell awesome. I also love that Dawn is almost all the time on sale and is leading the dish soap industry.
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV

I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now