BY DAWN #28 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin ...I have used the dawn Platinum ... 3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?I use a small amount of bleach... 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like and dawn dishwashing liquid personally! It works great on tough dishes and cleans great and it even makes your hands softer. It's not very expensive and I would buy this product again and I would recommend it.
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love how clean it makes your dishes I love the scent of a clean dish and bleach is alway a must when cleaning anything it is vary effective I have never found it to be not effective I definitely would buy it again
Barb Q.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
I use it for soaking pots and pans. I feel that it gives my countertops a good sanitation. I think it is priced very well. I have no cons, the suds remain even if the water cools, smells clean, and does a great job.
Cruzita N.
Cruzita N.
Dawn and Bleach. I finally feel like my dishes are being cleaned and sanitized in one application. Great price and quality. would recommend in a heartbeat.! The bleach scent is not overpowering and that is a plus.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
Although I purchase this dish soap more than other brands, I feel like you have to use a lot to get a soapy water. I have to hand wash dishes and it makes me feel better when there's lots of bubbles in the water.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
Yoga & jewelry party this week on Tuesday! Yoga starts at 6 - party will be after at 715 would love to see you! :) P. S. Group txt so respond separately to me any questions or comments recommendation is possible
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
I love using this product on my white dishes, it really helps keep them sparking white. I also love using them inside my mugs to get ride of the brown coffee stain or tea stain the mugs get after a lot of use.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Nice scent to the product. The bleach alternative really does a good job at making sure that my dishes are nice and clean. It's at all the grocery stores I've been in and I buy it all the time. Would recommend
Raynell B.
Raynell B.
This is a great product that has bleach in it but not the bleach smell in it. Lathers up great & the scent is nice. I'm a repeat buyer & would recommend this to anyone. Helps to get your dishes nice & clean.
randi e.
randi e.
This dawn dishwashing soap works amazing! I use it in a cleaner I make for my bathroom also. It also has a great scent! Best of all there the scent always change so you have some many options for the smell.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?