BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rose J.
I was raised to believe that a dish was not considered clean unless you moxed bleach with the soap. Dawn offers that in one bottle, i swear by this dish washing liquid, it doesnt dry my hands out and leavs my dishes clean and sanitized.
Semajae B.
Emeryville, CA
Only brand of dish soap I use. Not only does it work great on dishes but if you happen to get some grease or another pesky stain on your clothes you can rub some dawn on it before throwing it in the washer and it's gone!
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have yet to find a more powerful degreaser, dishwashing liquid that not only cleans my dishes with ease, but also removes difficult stains from my laundry! No cons when you purchase Dawn. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kayla C.
So I am hands down a blue dawn detergent fan all day! But this is the only one I prefer other than that! I can wash dishes, makeup brushes, clean the sink without disinfecting after and I have even washed my dogs with this!
Jasnery G.
Dawn bleach Dish Soap is one of my favorite soaps to purchase. If you have kids and are constantly in the kitchen, do yourself a favor and buy this soap. Also perfect for greasy messes-it strips the grease right off.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorite soaps besides seventh generation. Has a great smell and sudds up incredibly well. Never ceases to disappoint me or let me down. Only thing I don't like are the chemicals so that is why I am trying to switch.
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
The bleach version of Dawn is just not as effective at cleaning or getting greasy dishes clean. I was disappointed with the scent and ineffectiveness of Dawn with bleach, I only recommend this to maybe wash your car.
Kaylin K.
Just a little bit of this goes a long way, but it is very strong. Immediately cuts through grease, and makes it easy to get off food. Can make glass or ceramic dishes a little more slippery than other dish soaps.
Christie T.
Sterling, CO
I love dawn dish soap. It always leaves my dishes clean without me having to work to hard. I feel as if it's the only soap that cleans and disinfects my dishes. It has a clean smell and is not hard on my hands.
Leah O.
Sidney
Dawn is the only dish soap worth buying! I typically purchase at my local Target. The scent is nice, but it also cute through grease better than any other product I've purchased. I will continue to purchase Dawn.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?