Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK

Dawn is great on grease, It has such a fresh, clean smell, doesn't smell bleachy. and keeps my plastic items stain free. Others leave stains behind. It is a little pricey but well worth the amount for clean dishes. I highly recommend this product
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX

I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

this bleach really really cleans all the nasty food left on your dishes , and you don't need to use a lot to clean its very effective i love it !!!! this one is always kind of hard for me to find so whoever i find it i make sure a grab a bottle
Amy W.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI

I've always trusted Dawn because this is the brand that they use to clean wildlife with. In my own experience, Dawn produces the most amount of bubbles, therefore it gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, a little goes a long way with this soap :)
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA

Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA

I have used Dawn for years, I can even remember it in our home as a child. Always cost efficient and gets the job done. You will find Dawn at most department stores or drug stores. I have even used it on my dog. Cuts grease with only a drop!
Deanna V.
Deanna V.
Marion, IN

I have always used Dawn. But when they came out with the platinum dish liquid it was a game changer. Not only does it take off tough baked on food, it makes my dish washing a lot easier and I'm not setting and letting things soak for ever.
Rose J.
Rose J.

I was raised to believe that a dish was not considered clean unless you moxed bleach with the soap. Dawn offers that in one bottle, i swear by this dish washing liquid, it doesnt dry my hands out and leavs my dishes clean and sanitized.
I only use dawn when washing dishes because it truly works where others I have tried can't compare to the power of dawn. I also use it when making my homemade laundry soap. Top of the line dish soap and love the power clean dawn also.
Parveen D.
Parveen D.
Surrey, BC

Removes grease better than any other dishwashing soap. I wouldn't say a drop but you definitely use less than the other brands. Makes dishwashing easier and less time consuming. I have the apple scented antibacterial one. It's great.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now