Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Torre C.
Torre C.

This is my go to dishwashing liquid. If I can find this in stores this is the one I grab. I like the fact that it has a fresh, light scent that doesn't overpower you. It performs very well. Gets everything clean and I just love that it has bleach in it.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Renton, Wa

I love the cleaning power of bleach, but always worry about my clothing getting discolored. This stuff got m dishes really clean with out much effort. Who doesn't love that? I cook dinner every night at home and this product makes clean up a breeze.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

I prefer this dishwashing liquid because i feel like my dishes are getting really clean. It also doesn't give my hands that dry feeling after that most brands give you after washing dishes. I buy different types of dawn and they all do a great job.
brenda a.
brenda a.

Dawn is just great, and the Ultras are the best for grease and stubborn stickiness. Not only are they a good company that helps clean-ups after oil spills and such, they make a great product that does not disappoint. I wouldn't use anything else.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK

Dawn is great on grease, It has such a fresh, clean smell, doesn't smell bleachy. and keeps my plastic items stain free. Others leave stains behind. It is a little pricey but well worth the amount for clean dishes. I highly recommend this product
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX

I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI

I've always trusted Dawn because this is the brand that they use to clean wildlife with. In my own experience, Dawn produces the most amount of bubbles, therefore it gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, a little goes a long way with this soap :)
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

this bleach really really cleans all the nasty food left on your dishes , and you don't need to use a lot to clean its very effective i love it !!!! this one is always kind of hard for me to find so whoever i find it i make sure a grab a bottle
Audri H.
Audri H.
Picayune, MS

We ONLY use Dawn in our house, we've tried Palmolive and Ajax and generic brands but in the end dawn is the only one that makes my dishes feel squeaky clean without having to scrub and rewash over and over. It's well worth the few extra cents.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA

Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?