Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prague, OK

I wash dishes by hand so this is a must. The bleach helps get all the food of the dishes as well. The smell wasn't what I'm used to (which is flowers, etc) but still smelled nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Narjerah D.
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA

Excellent kitchen household product. Dawn provides the power of clean with the freshness you want in your kitchen. I would take advantage of the discounts offered for this product and give it a try if you have not already done so.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX

I love dawn soap! It's the only thing that cuts grease! I tried switching over to some natural brand, and I ended up getting grease all over the dishes that weren't greasy to begin with. ( pork stew mishap)

I am a user for life!
Nothing beats the cleaning power of Dawn for me. It cuts through grease the best I've seen, and it isn't too hard on the hands. I also love their wildlife initiative where they clean up animals affected by oil spills and such.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I've never used anything for dishes but dawn brand soaps. They work on everything. I use dawn to clean my kids' toys and other non dish items. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin on my hands and keeps everything clean.
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua , Nh

Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA

I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I like and dawn dishwashing liquid personally! It works great on tough dishes and cleans great and it even makes your hands softer. It's not very expensive and I would buy this product again and I would recommend it.
Barb Q.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI

I use it for soaking pots and pans. I feel that it gives my countertops a good sanitation. I think it is priced very well. I have no cons, the suds remain even if the water cools, smells clean, and does a great job.
 Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI

I love how clean it makes your dishes I love the scent of a clean dish and bleach is alway a must when cleaning anything it is vary effective I have never found it to be not effective I definitely would buy it again
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now