Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA

I love the clean smell of this detergent. Dawn is the best in cutting grease especially when paired with hot water. It is a decent price for the value. The smell is really nice and pleasant. I will always recommend this project and this is the only detergent I use.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Norristown, PA

Platinum bleach is the way to go!!! It works better than the dishwasher itself. The smell is amazing and there were no smear marks on my plates, utensils, etc. The scent is also beautiful. I have not found any cons from this products and will definitely buy again.
Kara C.
Kara C.

Yes but this! It seriously gets the grease, the left over food and helps knock out that terrible smell in the sink. I usually will squirt a bit in a dish and let it sit for a bit. When I come back my dishes are ready to be cleaned and dried. No elbow grease needed
Tina D.
Tina D.

I feel as though this soap leaves dishes the cleanest. It's also most eco friendly as they use this to clean oil off sea creatures! That picture is forever ingrained in my head. I typically buy this at target with coupons. It's the best value. I would buy again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Dawn with bleach is my fave dishwasher liquid. Has many household uses. Plus I usually will find a scent of some other kind that I like, then after a while I can't stand the way it smells anymore. With Dawn that doesn't happen for some reason. But I like that.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rio Hondo, TX

I love this soap! It works wonders for my dirty stuck on greasy dishes. It powers through and makes it so much easier to clean them with out a lot of elbow grease! Highly recommend. Also you get the bleach in it so you know your dishes are getting super clean!
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV

I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Chastity J.
Chastity J.

Dawn is awesome at cutting grease and getting your dishes clean. They have different scents and they all smell wonderful. It does not bother my skin as one would think since it has bleach alternative. My hands are not as dry as it is with some other brands.
Jess R.
Jess R.

Love that it has bleach in it!! I use bleach for everything in my home so the fact that my dish soap adds it is great!! I buy mine at Walmart it's priced at a good price very affordable. The best dish soap I would recommend if you don't use it you should
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL

This is my favorite dish soap it cleans with the power of Clorox but it leaves the hands soft, and does not leave hands feeling rough after washing dishes like other dish soaps I have used in the past. The scent is also very pleasant and not overbearing!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now