Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN

i like this dish soap. it kills the germs, and leaves my plates and dishes fresh! i highly suggest this soap. it has a good price, and is reasonable for it's size. i get it at Meijer, and i would never go to another store to get it. great product that i never regret buying!
Devin N.
Devin N.
East Freedom

This product is amazing. I have been using it for years. I love that it cuts through grease and baked on food with ease. I have never had a problem with my dishes not being clean. I like the sent but it's not over powering and it doesn't leave my dishes with a sent either.
Lorilee G.
Lorilee G.
West Branch, MI

Dawn platinum works wonders. Not only for dishes BUT for my husband. He works in the Oilfield on drilling rigs and comes home extremely greasy, oily, dirty and so much more. I use it for his clothes and also he uses it to wash himself with to get the grease and grime off.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

I love the brand dawn! I have used several different types of dishwashing liquid. There are many different uses for dawn. This type has a really nice smell and is really effective at cutting grease. The price is every reasonable and I would definitely recommend to others!
tori l.
tori l.
Riverside, CA

I like this dishwashing liquid because it has bleach in it. It is very effective in my eyes because the dishes are getting washed three times. I wouldn't change anything aout the product. I would tell everyone about it and that they should buys it. IU purchased at target.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Louisville, KY

Gets all the gross stuff all dishes easily, cleans dishes very well and smells great. It is gentle to wash the dogs and horses with and doesn't take much to get things soapy and clean. The bottle lasts forever even though it is one of the most expensive soaps out there.
Dawn has a been a product that my family has been using for years. Dawn never fails me! It always cleans thoroughly and leaves my hands soft instead of drying out like other products. Its affordable, It smells good and I will continue to buy this product my whole life.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

when not using the dishwasher this is the dish detergent that I use, won't use anything else and it works amazingly at cutting through grease and all the other gross food stuff. it's also pretty versatile and can be used for so many other cleaning jobs around the house
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use. It leaves me feeling as if my dishes are really clean. Adding bleach into the mixture enriches that! I love that bleach and dawn work together to give me the cleanest dishes possible. Super cheap and convenient to find!
Dina S.
Dina S.
Marion, NC

One of my favorite dish soaps, and the bleach alternative makes me feel that my dishes are getting really clean. I like the feel of the suds on my hands, and my hands do not feel dried out after using. Good value for the money. I recommend this product to everyone.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now