Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV

I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL

This is my favorite dish soap it cleans with the power of Clorox but it leaves the hands soft, and does not leave hands feeling rough after washing dishes like other dish soaps I have used in the past. The scent is also very pleasant and not overbearing!
Torre C.
Torre C.

This is my go to dishwashing liquid. If I can find this in stores this is the one I grab. I like the fact that it has a fresh, light scent that doesn't overpower you. It performs very well. Gets everything clean and I just love that it has bleach in it.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

I prefer this dishwashing liquid because i feel like my dishes are getting really clean. It also doesn't give my hands that dry feeling after that most brands give you after washing dishes. I buy different types of dawn and they all do a great job.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK

Dawn is great on grease, It has such a fresh, clean smell, doesn't smell bleachy. and keeps my plastic items stain free. Others leave stains behind. It is a little pricey but well worth the amount for clean dishes. I highly recommend this product
brenda a.
brenda a.

Dawn is just great, and the Ultras are the best for grease and stubborn stickiness. Not only are they a good company that helps clean-ups after oil spills and such, they make a great product that does not disappoint. I wouldn't use anything else.
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX

I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

this bleach really really cleans all the nasty food left on your dishes , and you don't need to use a lot to clean its very effective i love it !!!! this one is always kind of hard for me to find so whoever i find it i make sure a grab a bottle
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA

Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA

I have used Dawn for years, I can even remember it in our home as a child. Always cost efficient and gets the job done. You will find Dawn at most department stores or drug stores. I have even used it on my dog. Cuts grease with only a drop!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now