BY DAWN #31 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA
Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Rose J.
Rose J.
I was raised to believe that a dish was not considered clean unless you moxed bleach with the soap. Dawn offers that in one bottle, i swear by this dish washing liquid, it doesnt dry my hands out and leavs my dishes clean and sanitized.
Joni C.
Joni C.
Vinton, LA
I only use dawn when washing dishes because it truly works where others I have tried can't compare to the power of dawn. I also use it when making my homemade laundry soap. Top of the line dish soap and love the power clean dawn also.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prague, OK
I wash dishes by hand so this is a must. The bleach helps get all the food of the dishes as well. The smell wasn't what I'm used to (which is flowers, etc) but still smelled nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
Dawn is one of my favorite dish washing soaps. You can get different soaps with different scents and they always works amazing. Any of the soaps get my dishes clean without to much scrubbing. My dishes are always sparkling clean.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX
I love dawn soap! It's the only thing that cuts grease! I tried switching over to some natural brand, and I ended up getting grease all over the dishes that weren't greasy to begin with. ( pork stew mishap)

I am a user for life!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I've never used anything for dishes but dawn brand soaps. They work on everything. I use dawn to clean my kids' toys and other non dish items. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin on my hands and keeps everything clean.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Another must have in my home with kids running around a small amount hoes a long way smells great gentle on my hands and tough on the grease and grim highly recommend for everyone and very easy to find in most all stores
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?