BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dana G.
I really like the dawn with bleach alternatives. I feel like it helps clean while not being so harsh as actually putting bleach in your dish water. I use dawn for all kinds of things not only dishes. It's a wonderful soap to clean animals. We have used it on strays to get rid of fleas.
Jackie R.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only soap we use at our house and the only one we will use ever ! It's very effective because less is more ! I buy at my local grocery store always some coupon and this particular type I would buy over and over again.
Rachel D.
Smells very nice and leaves my hands feeling soft after watching dishes. It really leaves my plastic cups and bowls refreshed like bleach normally would. I still like the tried and true 'Blue' but this is a nice alternative to try. A little more expensive than the original scent.
Kay J.
To be honest I see no difference between the platinum dawn soap and any other dawn soap. Dawn soap is dawn soap. However, two drops goes a long way with this soap. It's very rich and lathers very quickly with not a lot of product. And it will really clean off grease effectively.
Dawn has a been a product that my family has been using for years. Dawn never fails me! It always cleans thoroughly and leaves my hands soft instead of drying out like other products. Its affordable, It smells good and I will continue to buy this product my whole life.
Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC
My two must haves for cleaning, dawn and Clorox all in one. Honestly I don't know how much it cost, and would care. Dawn is an awesome product. Doesn't take much to get the water soapy, the dishes get clean and they shine! I bought this at Walmart. This product has been added to my must have list.
Deana T.
Albuquerque, NM
dawn is the. best dish soap for tough messes for really tough ones i like to put the dawn in the pot that is killing me and turn the burner on the dawn gets super charged and my pot is easy to clean. the smell is great and i like that it doesnt dry out my hands.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is my favorite dish soap! I love it to the moon and back. It is so effective and cleans so good. I'm one of those weird people who would rather hand wash dishes I haven't used my dishwasher in years. So a great dish soap is a must for me. I recommend this to anyone!
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
What I love about this product is that you don't have to use a lot to clean the dishes, A little goes a long way. It's great for soaking and remove stains. In price comparison it's a little higher than most dishwashing liquid's but it's worth it in the long run
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Dawn dishwashing soap! I have soaked dishes with it over night and it does a wonderful job! I have used a drop in my dishwasher before to cut the grease down. As long as it's a drop, it works wonderfully!! It smells great and they have many different scents!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?