BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC
My two must haves for cleaning, dawn and Clorox all in one. Honestly I don't know how much it cost, and would care. Dawn is an awesome product. Doesn't take much to get the water soapy, the dishes get clean and they shine! I bought this at Walmart. This product has been added to my must have list.
Deana T.
Albuquerque, NM
dawn is the. best dish soap for tough messes for really tough ones i like to put the dawn in the pot that is killing me and turn the burner on the dawn gets super charged and my pot is easy to clean. the smell is great and i like that it doesnt dry out my hands.
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
I love the clean smell of this detergent. Dawn is the best in cutting grease especially when paired with hot water. It is a decent price for the value. The smell is really nice and pleasant. I will always recommend this project and this is the only detergent I use.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
What I love about this product is that you don't have to use a lot to clean the dishes, A little goes a long way. It's great for soaking and remove stains. In price comparison it's a little higher than most dishwashing liquid's but it's worth it in the long run
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Dawn dishwashing soap! I have soaked dishes with it over night and it does a wonderful job! I have used a drop in my dishwasher before to cut the grease down. As long as it's a drop, it works wonderfully!! It smells great and they have many different scents!
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Dawn is an amazing dish soap. It helps to remove grease off pans like no other soap can! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird residue on your dishes and l the scents are just so great. Helps get dishes clean with ease.
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL
I love the way it cleans. Long lasting suds.doesn't leave a film after rinsing. Smells wonderfull! A little goes along way! The bottle last me a couple months. I recommend this to everyone
Pam D.
Carlisle, PA
This is such a great grease fighter for my dishes. We love bacon on the weekend... but not the grease it leaves behind. Dawn takes care of that!! It also helps get rid of stuck on foods.
Chastity J.
Dawn is awesome at cutting grease and getting your dishes clean. They have different scents and they all smell wonderful. It does not bother my skin as one would think since it has bleach alternative. My hands are not as dry as it is with some other brands.
Audri H.
Picayune, MS
We ONLY use Dawn in our house, we've tried Palmolive and Ajax and generic brands but in the end dawn is the only one that makes my dishes feel squeaky clean without having to scrub and rewash over and over. It's well worth the few extra cents.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?