Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Heather M.
Heather M.
Rio Hondo, TX

I love this soap! It works wonders for my dirty stuck on greasy dishes. It powers through and makes it so much easier to clean them with out a lot of elbow grease! Highly recommend. Also you get the bleach in it so you know your dishes are getting super clean!
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV

I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Kailey H.
Kailey H.
Kearney, NE

This brand is my typical go to for dish soap. Dawn always smells good and gets the job done as well. As far as washing dishes goes, Dawn makes the experience easier. I typically always buy this product at either Walmart or Target. I would purchase again.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Stratford, CT

I LOVE DAWN dishwashing soap! It is by far my favorite because the smallest amount goes such a long why, I like hte consistency, the smell, the effectiveness, the PRICE, and the option to have anti bacterial as well as hand softening. I love this brand!
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

I prefer this dishwashing liquid because i feel like my dishes are getting really clean. It also doesn't give my hands that dry feeling after that most brands give you after washing dishes. I buy different types of dawn and they all do a great job.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Austin, TX

My dad always bought the dawn with bleach alternative when I was growing up so that's what I instinctively reach for when I'm at the grocery store, I think it does a great job of cutting through grease and makes washing dishes a little bit easier.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK

Dawn is great on grease, It has such a fresh, clean smell, doesn't smell bleachy. and keeps my plastic items stain free. Others leave stains behind. It is a little pricey but well worth the amount for clean dishes. I highly recommend this product
brenda a.
brenda a.

Dawn is just great, and the Ultras are the best for grease and stubborn stickiness. Not only are they a good company that helps clean-ups after oil spills and such, they make a great product that does not disappoint. I wouldn't use anything else.
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX

I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA

Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now