BY DAWN #66 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
My new go-to dish soap! Love the power in this detergent, fresh scent, and soft feel it leaves my hands after washing a sink full of dirty dishes. Highly recommend!
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Dawn is the only dish soap that I will use. I'm a little picky about dish soap because I do NOT want dirty or grungy dishes since we do eat off of them. Great product.
Kara J.
Dawn is a great product that is paired with another great product...bleach. You can never go wrong with both of these together. Super clean and smells great!
Julie S.
After moving to a home with no dishwasher, I turned to Dawn to help me with my dishes! It is by far the best product out there and doesn't dry out my hands.
amanda k.
This is hands down the best liquid dish soap I've ever used! It works like they claim, a 5 minute soak is equal to an overnight soak of other brands! Cuts through grease and debris wonderfully!
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Dawn is a very trusted brand in our house. This particular product is a little different. It does seem to really cut grease better. No bad bleach odor.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Dawn soap is great! a little goes a very long way. it always leaves the dishes very clean and with the added bleach it just makes it that much better
Anna J.
Easy on my natural nails and it really gets the job done. The only brand I use is Dawn. Alot more expensive than the other brands but def worth it.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've used Dawn for years and this one is a winner. Great for old plastics that need a good soak to come clean again. Found these small bottles at the Dollar Tree.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Decorator Expert
I love the scent of this dish soap and the fact that it doesn't dry my hands out like so many dish soaps do! However, it isn't anything phenomenally different.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?