Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ

This definitely makes your dishes 100% clean and shiny. Your hands even feel amazing after washing dishes.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Vermilion, OH

I love dawn as it has many purposes around the house other than just cleaning dishes. I would give this 5 stars but I feel it didn't out-perform the regular dawn I've been buying for years.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Millersville, MO

Awesome on grease on dishes or hand washing even! Loved the scent. I love all dawn products
Semajae B.
Semajae B.
Emeryville, CA

Only brand of dish soap I use. Not only does it work great on dishes but if you happen to get some grease or another pesky stain on your clothes you can rub some dawn on it before throwing it in the washer and it's gone!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Boaz, AL

This is the only brand of dish soap I will use at my home! Also, I work for a vet office. Blue dawn kills fleas! How awesome!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Glendale, AZ

I like this hand soap it smells good and it makes my hands smooth. I always buy it when i grocery shopping It also has a good price
Cassandra N.
Cassandra N.
Odessa, TX

Literally do no feel like my dishes are clean unless I use dish dawn soap. Tough on grease and never lets me down
Beth Y.
Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC

My two must haves for cleaning, dawn and Clorox all in one. Honestly I don't know how much it cost, and would care. Dawn is an awesome product. Doesn't take much to get the water soapy, the dishes get clean and they shine! I bought this at Walmart. This product has been added to my must have list.
deanna e.
deanna e.
Middletown, DE

I don't like it much as I thought i would. I prefer to use regular dawn and bleach. My opinion only.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Louisville, KY

Gets all the gross stuff all dishes easily, cleans dishes very well and smells great. It is gentle to wash the dogs and horses with and doesn't take much to get things soapy and clean. The bottle lasts forever even though it is one of the most expensive soaps out there.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now