Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Faith A.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI

I have used his once before and although it left my hands soft and smelling good, compared to other dish soaps it did not meet the criteria. With very high expectations for the product, I was quite dissapointed when it did not take the stains out with ease. It also left a lot of residue despite how much I rinsed the dish.
Asjineque C.
Asjineque C.

It has bleach in it which is always a plus for me to make sure things get extra clean and have 0 germs
Alli W.
Alli W.
Reidsville, NC

This product really cleans my dishes, and smells really nice. It also makes my hands feel soft šŸ˜Š
Haley T.
Haley T.
Statesboro, GA

Dawn is the best dishwashers liquid ever. It gets all grease and food off all dishes. Makes cleaning easy.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Houston

Works very well and keeps dishes spotless. You do not have to use a ton of it on each dish
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL

The best dishwashing detergent by far. Dawn is the only brand to buy with bleach. It will get the dirtiest dishes clean, smells clean also.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX

I use this everyday for my dishes and it does wonders. Just a bit of this soap gets my dishes done a little goes a long way!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my favorite dish liquid to use , cleans dish well and has an amazing smell and leaves my hands soft after using .
Krysteena C.
Krysteena C.
Naugatuck , CT

This is the only dish soap I will buy. I love all dawn products. They leave my dishes clean and sparkly. And doesn't dry out my skin
ashley s.
ashley s.
Stratford, CT

I LOVE DAWN dishwashing soap! It is by far my favorite because the smallest amount goes such a long why, I like hte consistency, the smell, the effectiveness, the PRICE, and the option to have anti bacterial as well as hand softening. I love this brand!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now