BY DAWN #32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use because it actually cleans the dirtiest, greasiest messes and leaves everything squeaky clean
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
Just a dab will do ya. It literally takes a small amount to wash a whole load of dishes. I also no longer have to soak and scrub, it gets grime off easily!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
I use this for my dishes because we wash by hand and i love how clean it makes everything! I def recommend dawn. Its an amazing brand.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL
This is the only dish soap I have found that not only gets all the grease out of plastic kids bowls and keeps my hands from drying out
Mykela D.
Mykela D.
This is the ONLY dish detergent that I will use and I frequently add a tiny bit to water to use as a general cleaner around the house!
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this for the simple fact that it doesn't have an interacting smell after I finish dishes and use a fragranced hand soap after.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
This detergent is very good and it has bleach in it, just as if you add bleach to the dish water. Dawn is the best dish detergent.
Gin S.
Gin S.
Always leaves dishes clean. No residue or remaining stuck on food. Works very well without having to soak dishes. Hands don't chap
Chynna M.
Chynna M.
The best! I use it in the house as well as to wash my car. Has a feeah, clean scent and cleans great! I love to catch it on sale!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Tecumseh
really love this product and how easy it is to get the dishes clean even if they have been setting for days.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?