BY DAWN #65 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristen E.
Hi Hat, KY
this is the best by far dish detergent, it desolves grease and lossens dried on food in minutes, i love the sent and the quiality. it bubbles up good. i recommend this product to anyone and everyone. its the only brand i use, i guarentee you will have great results with this product.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Dawn is he best cleaning product for dishes, floors, cars, or anything else! It removes grease and almost anything you need to clean up. So dawn with bleach is a great mix. Now i know my dishes are being disinfected when someone has a cold! I would recommend this for any cleaning project you have!
kim p.
Westover, MD
I bought my Dawn Platinum bleach alternative dish washing liquid in fresh rapids at Target. I love Dawn products because they never disappoint on clean and this product is no different. I like to look for a dish soap with bleach in it and this has just that . It left my dishes clean and shiny.
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my favorite soap and my kitchen is never without it. It cleans my dishes even if they're from the night before.
Remi S.
I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
Alina belle H.
TRINITY , AL
This is a must on my white cutting boards! Not only does it clean like no other but it takes the stains completely out of my boards! Thank you Dawn! You've saved me so much money on not having to replace my white cutting boards 😀 love the bleach alternative in this product!!
jackie J.
Hooper, NE
I used to put just a tad bit of bleach in my dishwater for the dishes I handwash to kill any germs and now I don't waist my money on bleach I just use the bleach alternative. It gets my dishes clean in half the time and I don't have to worry about lingering germs.
Kailey H.
Kearney, NE
This brand is my typical go to for dish soap. Dawn always smells good and gets the job done as well. As far as washing dishes goes, Dawn makes the experience easier. I typically always buy this product at either Walmart or Target. I would purchase again.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product not only cleans hard to scrub particles off your dishes, but if keeps you skin feeling healthy and soft as well. The product can be bought at any local grocery store.
Kim H.
fort worth, tx
perfect for disinfecting everything my daughter uses without the worry of bleach. i also love the smell of Dawn!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?