BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany S.
Havelock, NC
Dawn is one of my favorite dish washing soaps. You can get different soaps with different scents and they always works amazing. Any of the soaps get my dishes clean without to much scrubbing. My dishes are always sparkling clean.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
This is my favorite dish soap it cleans with the power of Clorox but it leaves the hands soft, and does not leave hands feeling rough after washing dishes like other dish soaps I have used in the past. The scent is also very pleasant and not overbearing!
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
Love how effective this stuff is, but kind of hate the smell. I know dish soap smells "soapy" but it is so acrid to me. Borderline bitter, actually!

We use this because I like to avoid using the dishwasher if at all possible. With two people, we don't make THAT much mess. It's definitely effective!
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
because i cook a lot, i need something that will get all the yucky residue out of my plates, pots and pans.....and i have found that this dishwashing liquid does just that, i don't have to be worries that its not going to get everything off but it does...the smell if great too and it does the job just right.
Breanna M.
I used to work in a greasy deli and this is the only brand of dishwashing liquid we would use it's great it gets rid of grease fast and easy and the bleach that is in it kills all the bacteria I absolutely love this product.
Dana G.
I really like the dawn with bleach alternatives. I feel like it helps clean while not being so harsh as actually putting bleach in your dish water. I use dawn for all kinds of things not only dishes. It's a wonderful soap to clean animals. We have used it on strays to get rid of fleas.
Jackie R.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only soap we use at our house and the only one we will use ever ! It's very effective because less is more ! I buy at my local grocery store always some coupon and this particular type I would buy over and over again.
Rachel D.
Smells very nice and leaves my hands feeling soft after watching dishes. It really leaves my plastic cups and bowls refreshed like bleach normally would. I still like the tried and true 'Blue' but this is a nice alternative to try. A little more expensive than the original scent.
Dawn has a been a product that my family has been using for years. Dawn never fails me! It always cleans thoroughly and leaves my hands soft instead of drying out like other products. Its affordable, It smells good and I will continue to buy this product my whole life.
Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC
My two must haves for cleaning, dawn and Clorox all in one. Honestly I don't know how much it cost, and would care. Dawn is an awesome product. Doesn't take much to get the water soapy, the dishes get clean and they shine! I bought this at Walmart. This product has been added to my must have list.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?