Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Alina belle H.
Alina belle H.
Trinity , Al

This is a must on my white cutting boards! Not only does it clean like no other but it takes the stains completely out of my boards! Thank you Dawn! You've saved me so much money on not having to replace my white cutting boards šŸ˜€ love the bleach alternative in this product!!
Lorilee G.
Lorilee G.
West Branch, MI

Dawn platinum works wonders. Not only for dishes BUT for my husband. He works in the Oilfield on drilling rigs and comes home extremely greasy, oily, dirty and so much more. I use it for his clothes and also he uses it to wash himself with to get the grease and grime off.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

I love the brand dawn! I have used several different types of dishwashing liquid. There are many different uses for dawn. This type has a really nice smell and is really effective at cutting grease. The price is every reasonable and I would definitely recommend to others!
tori l.
tori l.
riverside, CA

I like this dishwashing liquid because it has bleach in it. It is very effective in my eyes because the dishes are getting washed three times. I wouldn't change anything aout the product. I would tell everyone about it and that they should buys it. IU purchased at target.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

when not using the dishwasher this is the dish detergent that I use, won't use anything else and it works amazingly at cutting through grease and all the other gross food stuff. it's also pretty versatile and can be used for so many other cleaning jobs around the house
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use. It leaves me feeling as if my dishes are really clean. Adding bleach into the mixture enriches that! I love that bleach and dawn work together to give me the cleanest dishes possible. Super cheap and convenient to find!
Dina S.
Dina S.
Marion, NC

One of my favorite dish soaps, and the bleach alternative makes me feel that my dishes are getting really clean. I like the feel of the suds on my hands, and my hands do not feel dried out after using. Good value for the money. I recommend this product to everyone.
jackie J.
jackie J.
Hooper, NE

I used to put just a tad bit of bleach in my dishwater for the dishes I handwash to kill any germs and now I don't waist my money on bleach I just use the bleach alternative. It gets my dishes clean in half the time and I don't have to worry about lingering germs.
Kara C.
Kara C.

Yes but this! It seriously gets the grease, the left over food and helps knock out that terrible smell in the sink. I usually will squirt a bit in a dish and let it sit for a bit. When I come back my dishes are ready to be cleaned and dried. No elbow grease needed
Tina D.
Tina D.

I feel as though this soap leaves dishes the cleanest. It's also most eco friendly as they use this to clean oil off sea creatures! That picture is forever ingrained in my head. I typically buy this at target with coupons. It's the best value. I would buy again.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now