Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Marco G.
Marco G.
Rio Rico, AZ

It smells great, it lasts a lot. Kills smells of strong foods (egg, chicken, fish) easily and it is kind to my hands, dishwasher soap usually makes my hands to be really dry and at times to crack... i recommend it to those with sensitive skin. I think that Dawn usually makes great prodiucts
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Denver, CO

I have a dishwasher but I still prefer to hand wash my dishes. I actually enjoy soaking my hands in the warm sudsy water. I won't compromise on my dish detergent. It cleans the best by far of any other dish soap on the market and doesn't dry out or damage my hands. Won't buy anything else.
Remi S.
Remi S.

I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
tammie j.
tammie j.

this is the best dish soap on the market well that is mu opinion. dishes that you think need to soak overnight well guess what they dont they wash right off yeah you might need to use a little elbow grease but you are able to wash it right off the same time you are doing other dishes.
Denise E.
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA

Dawn platinum with bleach is more than just a dish soap. It has a nice wonderful clean sent and it cleans so well also I use it on other things than dishes I use it to spot clean on clothes as an alternative to a spray cleaner. And where I buy it at is at The grocery store or Walmart.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Fairfax, MO

By far, my favorite dish soap. I have always preferred the Dawn brand. However, this Dawn Platinum with Bleach series is the best. I can soak a pan for 10 min and it be like an overnight soak. It smells great and it really seems to last a lot longer because you have to use so little.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Fayetteville, NC

I love dawn products I've used this one and many others but I always stick to the Dawn brand for their cleaning excellence. It removes all grease and dirt from the dishes and I've even used it to clean the head rest of the car to remove grease from had and heads. It worked so well
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA

This product really gets your dishes clean, other products will leave streaks and even some food on your dishes. If you want a product that not only smell clean but does the job its suppose to do you should really try this. I am definitely going to be buying this product again.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC

This dish soap is pretty amazing. It works wonders on stains and tough things to get off you plates and pots. I always get it at the grocery store. It is very affordable. You cannot beat the quality and I would recommend this to others. I can not wait to tell others about it.
Alina belle H.
Alina belle H.
Trinity , Al

This is a must on my white cutting boards! Not only does it clean like no other but it takes the stains completely out of my boards! Thank you Dawn! You've saved me so much money on not having to replace my white cutting boards šŸ˜€ love the bleach alternative in this product!!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now