BY DAWN #67 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tina D.
Tina D.
I feel as though this soap leaves dishes the cleanest. It's also most eco friendly as they use this to clean oil off sea creatures! That picture is forever ingrained in my head. I typically buy this at target with coupons. It's the best value. I would buy again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Dawn with bleach is my fave dishwasher liquid. Has many household uses. Plus I usually will find a scent of some other kind that I like, then after a while I can't stand the way it smells anymore. With Dawn that doesn't happen for some reason. But I like that.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I love this soap! It works wonders for my dirty stuck on greasy dishes. It powers through and makes it so much easier to clean them with out a lot of elbow grease! Highly recommend. Also you get the bleach in it so you know your dishes are getting super clean!
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV
I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
This is my favorite dish soap it cleans with the power of Clorox but it leaves the hands soft, and does not leave hands feeling rough after washing dishes like other dish soaps I have used in the past. The scent is also very pleasant and not overbearing!
Torre C.
Torre C.
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. If I can find this in stores this is the one I grab. I like the fact that it has a fresh, light scent that doesn't overpower you. It performs very well. Gets everything clean and I just love that it has bleach in it.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
I prefer this dishwashing liquid because i feel like my dishes are getting really clean. It also doesn't give my hands that dry feeling after that most brands give you after washing dishes. I buy different types of dawn and they all do a great job.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
Dawn is great on grease, It has such a fresh, clean smell, doesn't smell bleachy. and keeps my plastic items stain free. Others leave stains behind. It is a little pricey but well worth the amount for clean dishes. I highly recommend this product
brenda a.
brenda a.
Dawn is just great, and the Ultras are the best for grease and stubborn stickiness. Not only are they a good company that helps clean-ups after oil spills and such, they make a great product that does not disappoint. I wouldn't use anything else.
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?