Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Smells very nice and leaves my hands feeling soft after watching dishes. It really leaves my plastic cups and bowls refreshed like bleach normally would. I still like the tried and true 'Blue' but this is a nice alternative to try. A little more expensive than the original scent.
Kay J.
Kay J.

To be honest I see no difference between the platinum dawn soap and any other dawn soap. Dawn soap is dawn soap. However, two drops goes a long way with this soap. It's very rich and lathers very quickly with not a lot of product. And it will really clean off grease effectively.
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA

This product really gets your dishes clean, other products will leave streaks and even some food on your dishes. If you want a product that not only smell clean but does the job its suppose to do you should really try this. I am definitely going to be buying this product again.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC

This dish soap is pretty amazing. It works wonders on stains and tough things to get off you plates and pots. I always get it at the grocery store. It is very affordable. You cannot beat the quality and I would recommend this to others. I can not wait to tell others about it.
tori l.
tori l.
Riverside , Ca

I like this dishwashing liquid because it has bleach in it. It is very effective in my eyes because the dishes are getting washed three times. I wouldn't change anything aout the product. I would tell everyone about it and that they should buys it. IU purchased at target.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

I love the brand dawn! I have used several different types of dishwashing liquid. There are many different uses for dawn. This type has a really nice smell and is really effective at cutting grease. The price is every reasonable and I would definitely recommend to others!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Sonora, Ky

This is my favorite dish soap! I love it to the moon and back. It is so effective and cleans so good. I'm one of those weird people who would rather hand wash dishes I haven't used my dishwasher in years. So a great dish soap is a must for me. I recommend this to anyone!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN

Dawn is an amazing dish soap. It helps to remove grease off pans like no other soap can! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird residue on your dishes and l the scents are just so great. Helps get dishes clean with ease.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use. It leaves me feeling as if my dishes are really clean. Adding bleach into the mixture enriches that! I love that bleach and dawn work together to give me the cleanest dishes possible. Super cheap and convenient to find!
Dina S.
Dina S.

One of my favorite dish soaps, and the bleach alternative makes me feel that my dishes are getting really clean. I like the feel of the suds on my hands, and my hands do not feel dried out after using. Good value for the money. I recommend this product to everyone.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?