Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use. It leaves me feeling as if my dishes are really clean. Adding bleach into the mixture enriches that! I love that bleach and dawn work together to give me the cleanest dishes possible. Super cheap and convenient to find!
Dina S.
Dina S.
Marion, NC

One of my favorite dish soaps, and the bleach alternative makes me feel that my dishes are getting really clean. I like the feel of the suds on my hands, and my hands do not feel dried out after using. Good value for the money. I recommend this product to everyone.
Kara C.
Kara C.

Yes but this! It seriously gets the grease, the left over food and helps knock out that terrible smell in the sink. I usually will squirt a bit in a dish and let it sit for a bit. When I come back my dishes are ready to be cleaned and dried. No elbow grease needed
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Norristown, PA

Platinum bleach is the way to go!!! It works better than the dishwasher itself. The smell is amazing and there were no smear marks on my plates, utensils, etc. The scent is also beautiful. I have not found any cons from this products and will definitely buy again.
Tina D.
Tina D.

I feel as though this soap leaves dishes the cleanest. It's also most eco friendly as they use this to clean oil off sea creatures! That picture is forever ingrained in my head. I typically buy this at target with coupons. It's the best value. I would buy again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Dawn with bleach is my fave dishwasher liquid. Has many household uses. Plus I usually will find a scent of some other kind that I like, then after a while I can't stand the way it smells anymore. With Dawn that doesn't happen for some reason. But I like that.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rio Hondo, TX

I love this soap! It works wonders for my dirty stuck on greasy dishes. It powers through and makes it so much easier to clean them with out a lot of elbow grease! Highly recommend. Also you get the bleach in it so you know your dishes are getting super clean!
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV

I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL

This is my favorite dish soap it cleans with the power of Clorox but it leaves the hands soft, and does not leave hands feeling rough after washing dishes like other dish soaps I have used in the past. The scent is also very pleasant and not overbearing!
Torre C.
Torre C.

This is my go to dishwashing liquid. If I can find this in stores this is the one I grab. I like the fact that it has a fresh, light scent that doesn't overpower you. It performs very well. Gets everything clean and I just love that it has bleach in it.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now