BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Molly R.
Lancaster , CA
My husband and I really love the dawn dish soap. We don't use the dishwasher and this soap really gets our dishes clean with not a lot of scrubbing. A couple things that I don't like is that it's not all natural because I am a mom to three kids and I try to use as much natural products as I can. It's a little more then other dish soaps but I think it's worth it.
Devin N.
East Freedom
This product is amazing. I have been using it for years. I love that it cuts through grease and baked on food with ease. I have never had a problem with my dishes not being clean. I like the sent but it's not over powering and it doesn't leave my dishes with a sent either.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
i like this dish soap. it kills the germs, and leaves my plates and dishes fresh! i highly suggest this soap. it has a good price, and is reasonable for it's size. i get it at Meijer, and i would never go to another store to get it. great product that i never regret buying!
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
This stuff is the bomb! It cleans dishes so well and didn't leave any greasy residues. It smelled fantastic! Definitely worth the price! I'm very glad I got this and I would definitely recommend this particular soap to anyone!
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Need to do some dishes? Perhaps there was an(other) oil spill and some hapless seagull needs your help. Perfect. Use this. It's soap. It's gentle and I'm sure any waterfowl you save will love to smell like Fresh Rapids.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
This is my favorite dish soap it cleans with the power of Clorox but it leaves the hands soft, and does not leave hands feeling rough after washing dishes like other dish soaps I have used in the past. The scent is also very pleasant and not overbearing!
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
Dawn is one of my favorite dish washing soaps. You can get different soaps with different scents and they always works amazing. Any of the soaps get my dishes clean without to much scrubbing. My dishes are always sparkling clean.
Camille W.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. I love the lather it has and my dishes always comes out sparkling clean. They offer an array of scents that all smell awesome. I also love that Dawn is almost all the time on sale and is leading the dish soap industry.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Another must have in my home with kids running around a small amount hoes a long way smells great gentle on my hands and tough on the grease and grim highly recommend for everyone and very easy to find in most all stores
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?