BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
I recently tried this and I liked it not as effective as the concentrated version but it has a nice smell and still cleaned as well.
Krysteena C.
Naugatuck , CT
This is the only dish soap I will buy. I love all dawn products. They leave my dishes clean and sparkly. And doesn't dry out my skin
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
A little goes a loooong way, I love the bleach alternative to get rid of strong stains and to give dishes an extra level of clean.
amy s.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I don't usually like washing dishes with scented soaps but this smells nice and fresh. It cleans well and isn't harsh on my hands.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
This is one that I recently started using. Have used the original in this brand for 20 yrs. Nothing else clean as well as this one.
Kathleen S.
This detergent is very good and it has bleach in it, just as if you add bleach to the dish water. Dawn is the best dish detergent.
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
Dawn with Bleach is my favorite!!! It makes my dishes not only look clean, but feel clean too! The smell is pretty awesome as well.
Bianca B.
Glendale, AZ
I like this hand soap it smells good and it makes my hands smooth. I always buy it when i grocery shopping It also has a good price
Ashley S.
Coats, NC
This is the only dish soap I will use! It destroys grease and cleans everything from dishes to laundry stains! Dawn lover for life!
Gin S.
Always leaves dishes clean. No residue or remaining stuck on food. Works very well without having to soak dishes. Hands don't chap
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?