BY DAWN #66 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-5fe009606
We love this for our hand washing of dishes. It gets the greasy build up off the yucky pans and I feel confident with the ingredients that my dishes are actually getting clean.
Echo S.
Magnolia, TX
Cuts through tough grease and stuck on food. I can let a skillet soak for 5 minutes with a little bit of dawn and hot water and it's ready to clean. It comes off easily and fast.
Kisha T.
Laurel Hill , NC
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use and I love the grease cutting power of the bleach alternative. My dishes are clean with one wash so I don't have to double work myself
Kristen F.
Iuka
This stuff is just wow! It fights through the toughest grim. Just put some soap on the dirty dish. Soak for say 3 minutes and then it washes straight off. No scrubbing.
Sunshine G.
Grantham, NH
This has been my new dish detergent for a couple weeks now. It cleans just as well as the original and better. It also doesn't leave a residue on hands like some do.
Tammy S.
I usually use the originally Dawn dish soap. However, occasionally I do purchased the Dawn with bleach. I do like it because not only do my dishes get clean, but my sink, which is a white porcelain, gets clean as well
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
I love the smell of this. I find that it washes like the blue dawn. There really was no difference on my cleanliness other than peace of mind from the bleach alt.
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
This is a great alternative to actually using bleach..but keeps the dishes sparkling clean..we have always used Dawn and recommend using it for that extra clean...
Tiffany O.
Love this soap. Smells great and fights tough stains SO easily! Doesn't dry out hands when you use it either. Available at all of the local shops, so no need to order on amazon. My go to soap!!!! It's the best!
Carmynn B.
The bleach alternative is okay. It doesn't hold soap suds in the water very long. So I was a little disappointed especially for the price. The scent was nice, but I will stick to the original Dawn.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?