BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin ...I have used the dawn Platinum ... 3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?I use a small amount of bleach... 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Iuka
This stuff is just wow! It fights through the toughest grim. Just put some soap on the dirty dish. Soak for say 3 minutes and then it washes straight off. No scrubbing.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
So I am hands down a blue dawn detergent fan all day! But this is the only one I prefer other than that! I can wash dishes, makeup brushes, clean the sink without disinfecting after and I have even washed my dogs with this!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
I usually use the originally Dawn dish soap. However, occasionally I do purchased the Dawn with bleach. I do like it because not only do my dishes get clean, but my sink, which is a white porcelain, gets clean as well
Sunshine G.
Sunshine G.
Concord
This has been my new dish detergent for a couple weeks now. It cleans just as well as the original and better. It also doesn't leave a residue on hands like some do.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
I love the smell of this. I find that it washes like the blue dawn. There really was no difference on my cleanliness other than peace of mind from the bleach alt.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Love this soap. Smells great and fights tough stains SO easily! Doesn't dry out hands when you use it either. Available at all of the local shops, so no need to order on amazon. My go to soap!!!! It's the best!
Mua Desiree D.
Mua Desiree D.
fontana, CA
I love to use bleach while cleaning so this was such a great soap for me i was.really excited to try it. It works just as great as bleach I always buy this
Carmynn B.
Carmynn B.
The bleach alternative is okay. It doesn't hold soap suds in the water very long. So I was a little disappointed especially for the price. The scent was nice, but I will stick to the original Dawn.
TaMara S.
TaMara S.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn has and will always be my go-to, but I especially like this one with the bleach alternative. My dishes are always clean without the harsh chemicals.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is actually one of my fav Dawn products! The smell is great, and the bonus is that your dishes have the squeaky clean feeling.  I will forever buy this over and over again!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?