BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalia S.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use because it actually cleans the dirtiest, greasiest messes and leaves everything squeaky clean
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL
This is the only dish soap I have found that not only gets all the grease out of plastic kids bowls and keeps my hands from drying out
Brigid M.
Rosemont, IL
I love using this product because not only do my dishes come out clean, my hands end up soft! I also use this to make sugar scrubs!!!
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
Smells great also cuts through grease but I don't like that it can really dry your hands out after you have been using it for a while
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this for the simple fact that it doesn't have an interacting smell after I finish dishes and use a fragranced hand soap after.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
I recently tried this and I liked it not as effective as the concentrated version but it has a nice smell and still cleaned as well.
Ashley B.
Murray, UT
GETS THE JOB DONE :) Leaves my dishes clean and not spotty. I like how easily it is to get of and it doesn't make a mess when using.
Aly S.
This is a great dish soap to use. It really does clean a lot with a small amount. They have different ones that you can choose from.
Krysteena C.
Naugatuck , CT
This is the only dish soap I will buy. I love all dawn products. They leave my dishes clean and sparkly. And doesn't dry out my skin
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
I love some dawn, it get the job done on all dishes, i also use it to clean shower for tough grease, dawn is a multi purpose cleaner
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?