BY DAWN #65 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kianna w.
My grandmother bought this product--though i'm the one that usually ends up having to use it! Bleach works wonders for killing the extra grime plain ol' soap just wont rid, and this soap by Dawn is evidence of the fact. It smells delightful and helps get rid of stubborn grit and stains.
Kim B.
Mt juliet
Great for washing and sanitation of dishes and counter tops. Good value and can almost always find s coupon. Bleach smell can sometime be a little strong but it doesn't bother me. It was recommended to me
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
We love Dawn products in our house. This one is good for fighting grease and leaves your hands moisturized after washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to switch dish soaps.
Julie M.
We always seem to have crazy dried on food dishes piled up in the sink at the end of the day. Dawn Platinum Bleach Dishwashing Liquid seems to cut right through all that and get them really clean
Tara W.
Waupaca, WI
I love the Dawn Platinum. It really helps remove grease. I'm such a bleach person and I like that this has the alternative. Clean scent and reasonable. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Love this dish soap! Very powerful and cleans dishes great. Good price and easy to find and use. This is truly worth paying full price for. You can purchase this at any drug or grocery store.
Claire R.
Love love love!!!! It smells sooo good first of all. And you don't have to use a lot to wash a lot!!! It makes me smile to see things getting cleaned.
Mary B.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay so I really like detergent, first it's a "bleach alternative" detergent so I feel like it's safer but also it's not harsh on skin yet strong enough to really get off stuck on food.
member-5fe009606
We love this for our hand washing of dishes. It gets the greasy build up off the yucky pans and I feel confident with the ingredients that my dishes are actually getting clean.
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
Cuts through tough grease and stuck on food. I can let a skillet soak for 5 minutes with a little bit of dawn and hot water and it's ready to clean. It comes off easily and fast.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?