BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL
This is the only dish soap I have found that not only gets all the grease out of plastic kids bowls and keeps my hands from drying out
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Amazing! Dishes are so clean when you get finished Washing! The only thing I have left to say is DO NIT PUT IT IN THE DISH WASHER!!!😂😂
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
I wouldn't say its a bad dish soap I just don't like the smell of it, I like the smell of fruity smells. Other than that it works well.
Natalia S.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use because it actually cleans the dirtiest, greasiest messes and leaves everything squeaky clean
Brigid M.
Rosemont, IL
I love using this product because not only do my dishes come out clean, my hands end up soft! I also use this to make sugar scrubs!!!
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
I love some dawn, it get the job done on all dishes, i also use it to clean shower for tough grease, dawn is a multi purpose cleaner
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this for the simple fact that it doesn't have an interacting smell after I finish dishes and use a fragranced hand soap after.
Ashley B.
Murray, UT
GETS THE JOB DONE :) Leaves my dishes clean and not spotty. I like how easily it is to get of and it doesn't make a mess when using.
Aly S.
This is a great dish soap to use. It really does clean a lot with a small amount. They have different ones that you can choose from.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
Smells great also cuts through grease but I don't like that it can really dry your hands out after you have been using it for a while
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?