BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
This sop is great for hands and for the dishes. MY hands are always soft after using this product and my dishes have never looked cleaner.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This stuff is great! You can tell it really is doing its job getting the dishes clean! It is affordable and easy to find at the local store
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
This is my absolute favorite dish soap to date. I feel like it cleans my dishes better than anything that I have ever bought in the past.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
I use this for my dishes because we wash by hand and i love how clean it makes everything! I def recommend dawn. Its an amazing brand.
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL
This is the only dish soap I have found that not only gets all the grease out of plastic kids bowls and keeps my hands from drying out
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Amazing! Dishes are so clean when you get finished Washing! The only thing I have left to say is DO NIT PUT IT IN THE DISH WASHER!!!😂😂
Carla C.
las cruces, NM
I wouldn't say its a bad dish soap I just don't like the smell of it, I like the smell of fruity smells. Other than that it works well.
Mykela D.
This is the ONLY dish detergent that I will use and I frequently add a tiny bit to water to use as a general cleaner around the house!
Natalia S.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use because it actually cleans the dirtiest, greasiest messes and leaves everything squeaky clean
Michele G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Dawn alternative has been great for my hands! I can feel like my dishes are getting clean without the harsh bleach affecting my hands!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?