BY DAWN #65 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jess R.
Love that it has bleach in it!! I use bleach for everything in my home so the fact that my dish soap adds it is great!! I buy mine at Walmart it's priced at a good price very affordable. The best dish soap I would recommend if you don't use it you should
Kayla C.
So I am hands down a blue dawn detergent fan all day! But this is the only one I prefer other than that! I can wash dishes, makeup brushes, clean the sink without disinfecting after and I have even washed my dogs with this!
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have yet to find a more powerful degreaser, dishwashing liquid that not only cleans my dishes with ease, but also removes difficult stains from my laundry! No cons when you purchase Dawn. I would recommend this to anyone.
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
The bleach version of Dawn is just not as effective at cleaning or getting greasy dishes clean. I was disappointed with the scent and ineffectiveness of Dawn with bleach, I only recommend this to maybe wash your car.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorite soaps besides seventh generation. Has a great smell and sudds up incredibly well. Never ceases to disappoint me or let me down. Only thing I don't like are the chemicals so that is why I am trying to switch.
Kaylin K.
Just a little bit of this goes a long way, but it is very strong. Immediately cuts through grease, and makes it easy to get off food. Can make glass or ceramic dishes a little more slippery than other dish soaps.
Christie T.
Sterling, CO
I love dawn dish soap. It always leaves my dishes clean without me having to work to hard. I feel as if it's the only soap that cleans and disinfects my dishes. It has a clean smell and is not hard on my hands.
Leah O.
Sidney
Dawn is the only dish soap worth buying! I typically purchase at my local Target. The scent is nice, but it also cute through grease better than any other product I've purchased. I will continue to purchase Dawn.
Robyn P.
This doesn't sud up enough and I feel like I have to use WAY more to get the desired grease-cutting effect than I do with other brands. It isn't worth the money or the time you spend scrubbing the dishes and pouring more soap.
Tanya C.
I really love the smell of this dish soap! I feel like I have to use a lot for it to become sudsy so I do think it is very over priced because you have to use it up very quickly. Other than that it washes my dishes great.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?