BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel B.
I know this is suppose to be for dishes and other cleaning things. But I used this with my clothes and it got the tough stains out. Impressed
Sara K.
Schererville, IN
Dawn is the best for cutting grease. I don't have to scrub as much. I don't have to use as much soap to get my dishes clean. It rinses clean.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
This sop is great for hands and for the dishes. MY hands are always soft after using this product and my dishes have never looked cleaner.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This stuff is great! You can tell it really is doing its job getting the dishes clean! It is affordable and easy to find at the local store
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
This is my absolute favorite dish soap to date. I feel like it cleans my dishes better than anything that I have ever bought in the past.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
I use this for my dishes because we wash by hand and i love how clean it makes everything! I def recommend dawn. Its an amazing brand.
Kiersten L.
Belleville, MI
i use dawn for everything. from bathing my dogs when they get into things to cutting grease off of literally everything. thank you dawn
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Amazing! Dishes are so clean when you get finished Washing! The only thing I have left to say is DO NIT PUT IT IN THE DISH WASHER!!!😂😂
Tera C.
Cody, WY
I love the way dawn works on my dishes but not so much my hands. Sensitive skin tends to dry out with it but it does get the job done.
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL
This is the only dish soap I have found that not only gets all the grease out of plastic kids bowls and keeps my hands from drying out
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?