Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA

I love dawn dishsoap! This one in particular is my favorite. A little bit goes a long way and it cleans really well.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Great for removing grease and dirt without drying my hands. A little goes a long way. The scent is not overpowering.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Hamburg, AR

It smells good. It takes the food off of the dishes easily. I don't have to scrub hard. It also makes my hands soft.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM

Dawn is the only dish soap I use. It doesn't leave water spots, tough on grease, and is super bubbly which I love!!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA

I buy this with bleach because I feel like it gets my dishes cleaner. I'm glad it doesn't smell like bleach though.
Claire w.
Claire w.
York, PA

This is a great dish soap that cleans anything you can throw at it. I would recommend this soap to any dish washer.
Chante L.
Chante L.

Use no other dish liquid this is my go to for cleaning all my dishes pot and pans included never need a brillo pad
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA

Great if you need a soap with bleach. Lather is great and the price is great especially if you look out for sales!
Korina C.
Korina C.
N Las Vegas, NV

Soap is soap, it does the job & is pretty effective. I recommend one of the top brands of dish soap & does the job
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY

This is great for every dish in your kitchen! Great on sticky pans and greasy plates. I would definitely buy again
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now