Add a Photo

By DAWN
#24 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Maisie T.
Maisie T.
Cohasset, MN

I used to bleach my dishes but this stuff is amazing !!! Not many people still hand wash dishes but I do :)
Maira C.
Maira C.
Ritzville

Dawn soap is the only dish washing soap i use.. Never lets me down. Smells great and gets the job well done
Laura C.
Laura C.
Bronx, NY

Like this product and the fact that it has the power of bleach, so I feel like dishes are sanitized as well
Erica F.
Erica F.

Use this product both at work and at home. Many people i know really enjoy this product it works very well
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Magnolia, MS

Great dishwashing liquid. Cuts through grease and grime and great for cleaning. Does not have a bad smell.
Mara A.
Mara A.

All dawn soaps are my fave. They're the only ones I use to was my dogs. I purchase it from my local grocer
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ

Love this because of how well it cleans dawn is the only soap I buy works best smells good plus is gentle
Holly G.
Holly G.
North Wales, PA

Dawn is the best at getting your dishes clean! This one really works well at getting all of the food off.
Ciera A.
Ciera A.
Cape Coral, FL

Works very well I use it to keep my kids from getting sick. Only problem I have is it makes my hands dry
Derian C.
Derian C.

Love love love this soap. Smells good and cleans very good and tough stains. I recommend this to anyone.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?