BY DAWN #65 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
What I love about this product is that you don't have to use a lot to clean the dishes, A little goes a long way. It's great for soaking and remove stains. In price comparison it's a little higher than most dishwashing liquid's but it's worth it in the long run
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
I love the clean smell of this detergent. Dawn is the best in cutting grease especially when paired with hot water. It is a decent price for the value. The smell is really nice and pleasant. I will always recommend this project and this is the only detergent I use.
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL
I love the way it cleans. Long lasting suds.doesn't leave a film after rinsing. Smells wonderfull! A little goes along way! The bottle last me a couple months. I recommend this to everyone
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Dawn is an amazing dish soap. It helps to remove grease off pans like no other soap can! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird residue on your dishes and l the scents are just so great. Helps get dishes clean with ease.
Chastity J.
Dawn is awesome at cutting grease and getting your dishes clean. They have different scents and they all smell wonderful. It does not bother my skin as one would think since it has bleach alternative. My hands are not as dry as it is with some other brands.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA
Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Audri H.
Picayune, MS
We ONLY use Dawn in our house, we've tried Palmolive and Ajax and generic brands but in the end dawn is the only one that makes my dishes feel squeaky clean without having to scrub and rewash over and over. It's well worth the few extra cents.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX
I love dawn soap! It's the only thing that cuts grease! I tried switching over to some natural brand, and I ended up getting grease all over the dishes that weren't greasy to begin with. ( pork stew mishap)

I am a user for life!
Jess R.
Love that it has bleach in it!! I use bleach for everything in my home so the fact that my dish soap adds it is great!! I buy mine at Walmart it's priced at a good price very affordable. The best dish soap I would recommend if you don't use it you should
Kristin V.
Renton , WA
I love the cleaning power of bleach, but always worry about my clothing getting discolored. This stuff got m dishes really clean with out much effort. Who doesn't love that? I cook dinner every night at home and this product makes clean up a breeze.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?