BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dana G.
Dana G.
I really like the dawn with bleach alternatives. I feel like it helps clean while not being so harsh as actually putting bleach in your dish water. I use dawn for all kinds of things not only dishes. It's a wonderful soap to clean animals. We have used it on strays to get rid of fleas.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Smells very nice and leaves my hands feeling soft after watching dishes. It really leaves my plastic cups and bowls refreshed like bleach normally would. I still like the tried and true 'Blue' but this is a nice alternative to try. A little more expensive than the original scent.
Kay J.
Kay J.
To be honest I see no difference between the platinum dawn soap and any other dawn soap. Dawn soap is dawn soap. However, two drops goes a long way with this soap. It's very rich and lathers very quickly with not a lot of product. And it will really clean off grease effectively.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
I've always trusted Dawn because this is the brand that they use to clean wildlife with. In my own experience, Dawn produces the most amount of bubbles, therefore it gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, a little goes a long way with this soap :)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Decorator Expert
I love Dawn dishwashing soap! I have soaked dishes with it over night and it does a wonderful job! I have used a drop in my dishwasher before to cut the grease down. As long as it's a drop, it works wonderfully!! It smells great and they have many different scents!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Sonora, Ky
This is my favorite dish soap! I love it to the moon and back. It is so effective and cleans so good. I'm one of those weird people who would rather hand wash dishes I haven't used my dishwasher in years. So a great dish soap is a must for me. I recommend this to anyone!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
I love the clean smell of this detergent. Dawn is the best in cutting grease especially when paired with hot water. It is a decent price for the value. The smell is really nice and pleasant. I will always recommend this project and this is the only detergent I use.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL
I love the way it cleans. Long lasting suds.doesn't leave a film after rinsing. Smells wonderfull! A little goes along way! The bottle last me a couple months. I recommend this to everyone
Chastity J.
Chastity J.
Dawn is awesome at cutting grease and getting your dishes clean. They have different scents and they all smell wonderful. It does not bother my skin as one would think since it has bleach alternative. My hands are not as dry as it is with some other brands.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Dawn is an amazing dish soap. It helps to remove grease off pans like no other soap can! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird residue on your dishes and l the scents are just so great. Helps get dishes clean with ease.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?