Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Jeovany G.
Jeovany G.
Streamwood, IL

Only dish soap that doesn't leave my hands super dry and nasty. Very gentle but gets the work done
Alaysha P.
Alaysha P.

Always been a fan of the orange Dawn antibacterial dish soap. Also leaves your hands smelling good
Yangelis B.
Yangelis B.

It's great ans it makes your plates, cups, silverware look like new, super clean. I really like it
Tippy P.
Tippy P.
Rancho Santa Margarita

Does the job. Not that bothered about dish soap but it makes the dishes clean so I can't complain.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Richmond, VA

It's pretty good. Soap is soap to me honestly. As long as it can get tough nasty stains I'm fine.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

I love using bleach alternative dawn. It works really well and I feel like everything gets clean.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.

I love Dawn. It is the only dish soap I use. This particular dawn is fantastic just like to rest.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl

I love this dish soap! They clean the dishes so well. The dishes are always clean & never greasy!
Jerica Rose I.
Jerica Rose I.
Thomson, GA

Great soap to wash dishes, cleans and actually removes food! doesn't leave the hands dry either.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Bellflower, CA

It cuts grease and gets my dishes squeaky clean. It makes my hands soft and it smells good too.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now