Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Kayci M.
Kayci M.
Holt, MI

This is my favorite soap and my kitchen is never without it. It cleans my dishes even if they're from the night before.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is one of the best bleach alternative dish soaps there is. It doesn't smell funky and leaves dishes sparkly clean.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE

Love lavender. I have uses dawn for as long as I can remember. it always gets the jib done and leaves my dishes clean .
Betsie M.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS

Love this product, I only use dawn in my house. This soft enough to wash my hands and strong enough to wash my dishes.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

This make your dishes so white you will be amazed. I swear by this stuff. i recommend this to everyone. love the scnet
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX

Love this dish washing liquid. It is soft on hands and tough on the stains. I works great and only takes a little bit.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Wheelersburg, OH

This dawn platinum bleach alternative dish washing liquid fresh rapids clean white plates very good leaves them white
Amy L.
Amy L.

Love this product- makes the perfect soap texture- we also always use the antibacterial soap bc who wants to be sick?
Mikala F.
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI

Dawn dish soap is the way to go! It gets off what my dogs don't! (My dogs don't usually leave anything on the dishes)
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

Is perfect. Dawn is what my family had used for years! I always put bleach in my water, and this comes with it in it.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now