BY DAWN #65 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
This stuff is the bomb! It cleans dishes so well and didn't leave any greasy residues. It smelled fantastic! Definitely worth the price! I'm very glad I got this and I would definitely recommend this particular soap to anyone!
Michelle H.
York, PA
Dawn platinum Bleach Alternative Liquid Fresh Rapids is a terrific product to use on my dishes as well as my hands! It's so gentle on my hands but strong cutting grease and grime on my dishes! If you want sparkling clean dishes with a grease free shine and a wonderful scent, this product is for you!
Chantae C.
salinas, CA
because i cook a lot, i need something that will get all the yucky residue out of my plates, pots and pans.....and i have found that this dishwashing liquid does just that, i don't have to be worries that its not going to get everything off but it does...the smell if great too and it does the job just right.
Dana G.
I really like the dawn with bleach alternatives. I feel like it helps clean while not being so harsh as actually putting bleach in your dish water. I use dawn for all kinds of things not only dishes. It's a wonderful soap to clean animals. We have used it on strays to get rid of fleas.
Rachel D.
Smells very nice and leaves my hands feeling soft after watching dishes. It really leaves my plastic cups and bowls refreshed like bleach normally would. I still like the tried and true 'Blue' but this is a nice alternative to try. A little more expensive than the original scent.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I've always trusted Dawn because this is the brand that they use to clean wildlife with. In my own experience, Dawn produces the most amount of bubbles, therefore it gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, a little goes a long way with this soap :)
Kay J.
To be honest I see no difference between the platinum dawn soap and any other dawn soap. Dawn soap is dawn soap. However, two drops goes a long way with this soap. It's very rich and lathers very quickly with not a lot of product. And it will really clean off grease effectively.
Nicole R.
Works quickly, smells great. I leave my dishes for 5 minutes sitting in water and the smallest amount of dawn and come back to just have to wipe the dishes. Gets rid of all grease quickly and efficiently.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
I love Dawn dishwashing soap! I have soaked dishes with it over night and it does a wonderful job! I have used a drop in my dishwasher before to cut the grease down. As long as it's a drop, it works wonderfully!! It smells great and they have many different scents!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?