BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
Nothing cleans better!! The only dish soap I will use. Cleans the best out of all the other beside the original blue. Definantly the grease buster.
Jay M.
My brothers girlfriend always washes dishes w/ this . She loves that the bleach alternative gives you that cleanness of bleach w/o the harsh smell
Anna J.
Easy on my natural nails and it really gets the job done. The only brand I use is Dawn. Alot more expensive than the other brands but def worth it.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Definitely notices it fighting the grease and gunk off my dishes! I feel my dishes are clean and sanitized. Definitely important with having kids!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Dawn dish soap and I love the bleach alternative. It makes me feel like my dishes are getting even cleaner than normal, highly recommend it.
Amanda M.
Paducah, KY
I love dawn! There's so much that you can clean with it. I've tried different one's and scented ones but the original dawn (blue) is my preference.
Hannah D.
Glen Saint Mary
Cleans my dishes without a great deal of soaking. Removes stuck on foods and spaghetti stains in plastic ware. Smells great and keeps hands soft.
Ashley W.
Dawn is not only great in the kitchen but can also be used to fight hard to ever out stains I. Clothes. I keep a bottle in the laundry room too.
Colleen K.
I love dawn! Only dish soap I buy. Dawn doubles as a clothing greese stain remover. This product smelled fresh and left the dishes sparking clean
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Decorator Expert Level 5
I like this dish soap. It cleans my dishes very well. And as a normal Dawn product it cuts through the grease and leaves my dishes squeaky clean.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?