BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
I find that all of the other dishwashing soaps out there now are watery and don't clean that well. Dawn Ultra Platinum is by far the best dishwashing soap on the market, bar none. I only have to use a little and it, as they say, goes a long way. This is the kind of soap that soap companies used to make but don't anymore. I can't tell you how many bottles of dishwashing soap I have gone though because of the poor quality of the agents that are used in the cleaning products. Not so with this brand.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Ames, IA
Dawn Platinum Bleach Alternative Dishwashing soap is a go to for having clean and santifized dishes. A few drops will break down the grease on my dishes quickly and helps keep my hands from feeling greasy also. It saves time in after dinner clean up. I purchased this product at Walmart and I recommend it, especially for people who don't get around to doing dishes right away. It will break down that dried on food to save you time on scrubbing.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Tucson, AZ
Decorator Expert
I purchased this thinking it would be my new favorite go to soap. Dawn Platinum can clean just about anything in your house but this formula is NOT for me. If you have sensitive skin or react to similar bleach alternative soaps I would stay away from this one it gave me hives. If you are not sensitive to these types of bleach additives then you will probably love this!
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I like the whole Dawn Platinum line. I think it works better than any other dish detergents I've used. It's a thicker liquid than most and I feel like it last in my sponge better. The best thing I like about this is being able to soak a dirty dish for 5 mins and anything caked on comes right off. It's getting harder for me to find the one with bleach in it but the other ones work great too!
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.
this bleach really really cleans all the nasty food left on your dishes , and you don't need to use a lot to clean its very effective i love it !!!! this one is always kind of hard for me to find so whoever i find it i make sure a grab a bottle
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I have used Dawn for years, I can even remember it in our home as a child. Always cost efficient and gets the job done. You will find Dawn at most department stores or drug stores. I have even used it on my dog. Cuts grease with only a drop!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Shaunicy W.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
This stuff is the bomb! It cleans dishes so well and didn't leave any greasy residues. It smelled fantastic! Definitely worth the price! I'm very glad I got this and I would definitely recommend this particular soap to anyone!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
York, PA
Dawn platinum Bleach Alternative Liquid Fresh Rapids is a terrific product to use on my dishes as well as my hands! It's so gentle on my hands but strong cutting grease and grime on my dishes! If you want sparkling clean dishes with a grease free shine and a wonderful scent, this product is for you!
Chantae C.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
because i cook a lot, i need something that will get all the yucky residue out of my plates, pots and pans.....and i have found that this dishwashing liquid does just that, i don't have to be worries that its not going to get everything off but it does...the smell if great too and it does the job just right.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?