BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
I love the dawn with the bleach alternative! It is less harsh than having to add bleach to my water! It's really helping with the dryness of my skin
DaveyJ K.
Kaneohe, HI
Washes my dishes is a hassle cause certain soaps are terrible & I have to use a lot. But with this product, one squeeze & I can wash a ton of dishes.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Love this. Makes my hands feel so smooth, not that yucky feeling. Very effective and affordable. It lasts a while. I got mine from Target I believe.
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
Works well and smells great. I like using the bleach alternative because it makes me feel like I'm getting the dishes cleaner than without using it.
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
This product is powerful!!! I use it to remove stains from my clothes, cleaning my oven and stove top, and my white China. It's a wonderful product.
Clarissa P.
Phoenix
We use this soap often as well. It gets the job done and it makes me feel like my dishes are actually going to be clean because of the smell as well.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Every sense i have tried this for the first time i have been stuck to it like glue it makes my hands so very soft and it has a wonderful scent to it
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Dawn soap is great! a little goes a very long way. it always leaves the dishes very clean and with the added bleach it just makes it that much better
Lisa G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that there are additional cleaners added to this type. Dawn is also the brand that helps clean up oil spills so I would not buy another brand.
Jay M.
My brothers girlfriend always washes dishes w/ this . She loves that the bleach alternative gives you that cleanness of bleach w/o the harsh smell
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?