Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Lees Summit, MO

Crisp clean scent and gets the food off my most stick-to pots. Doesn't irritate my hands like other brands!
Lydia U.
Lydia U.
Sonora, KY

I like Dawn but don't love it. The scent is a little too heavy for me and I prefer something unscented.....
Maisie T.
Maisie T.
Cohasset, MN

I used to bleach my dishes but this stuff is amazing !!! Not many people still hand wash dishes but I do :)
Erica F.
Erica F.

Use this product both at work and at home. Many people i know really enjoy this product it works very well
Mara A.
Mara A.

All dawn soaps are my fave. They're the only ones I use to was my dogs. I purchase it from my local grocer
North Wales, PA

Dawn is the best at getting your dishes clean! This one really works well at getting all of the food off.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ

Love this because of how well it cleans dawn is the only soap I buy works best smells good plus is gentle
Ciera A.
Ciera A.
Cape Coral, FL

Works very well I use it to keep my kids from getting sick. Only problem I have is it makes my hands dry
January R.
January R.
Jefferson City, MO

Love dawn, I use for many cleaning jobs and I always like a little bleach in my dishwasher to kill germs
Sammi S.
Sammi S.
Rapid City

Very gentle on hands gets the grease and grime off of really dirty dishes. One of my favorite dish soaps
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now