BY DAWN #28 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin ...I have used the dawn Platinum ... 3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?I use a small amount of bleach... 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Leland
Holy grail dish soap! I buy this every time, has a nice scent and works very well.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
This is such a staple in my home. It's affordable, reliable, and it smells great!
Paulina A.
Paulina A.
I always use this soap. Love the smell the feel and best of all it does it's work
Chevelle B.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
The only dish soap I use anymore. I also like the regular platinum without bleach
Misty O.
Misty O.
When I'm not using the gain brand, this is the one I repurchase. It works great.
This is the perfect soap for washing white dishes, serving trays, and ramekins.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Clean dishes no gross residue it does all that it really needs to do so woohoo!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Greaaaaat brand! I love dawn! Cleans dishes so good & leaving hands very soft!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Love this dishwashing liquid. The leaves the dishes clean with no residue.
Kiari H.
Kiari H.
We've been using Dawn since before we got married. Never needed to use anything else. But in the last few years I noticed it wasn't working as well, and thought it might be hard water. NOPE. I did some reading online and saw comparisons of ingredients. They took out the enzymes-you know the things that made this so awesome. So again, if you want the original formula get one of the Platinum formulas. I guarantee THESE are the ORIGINAL formula with enzymes! I cut my dishwashing(no dishwasher) from an hour-because I had to keep going over greasy dishes-to 20 minutes. Platinum formula rocks!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?