BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Germantown, OH
Dawn is a classic in our home and a must have. I love the smell of dawn and the cleaning power. Dawn can get the baked on stains out of almost anything.
TaMara S.
San Antonio , TX
Dawn has and will always be my go-to, but I especially like this one with the bleach alternative. My dishes are always clean without the harsh chemicals.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Must go with Dawn for washing dishes - a definte must. Comes with multiple scents to choose from and often can get with a coupon in the local papers/ads.
Esmeralda C.
Carthage, MO
Always leave my dishes clean and my hands soft! Its an amazing soap, I've used this before and my hands were left soft and not dry like other dish soap.
Claire R.
Love love love!!!! It smells sooo good first of all. And you don't have to use a lot to wash a lot!!! It makes me smile to see things getting cleaned.
Jai M.
Gets the dishes cleaner faster and it's goes on sale a lot in rite aid it's not too pricey and it works out for a family on a budget and scent is good
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI
I love that it's a bleach alternative. I use bleach for a lot of my cleaning and to have an alternative for it to wash dishes and soppy cups is amazing
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Dawn is a very trusted brand in our house. This particular product is a little different. It does seem to really cut grease better. No bad bleach odor.
Dawna E.
Auburn, IL
This is amazing in any dish that has had a pasta sauce, chilli, or grease in it. A little goes along way and I'm always impressed on the job it does
Lisa G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that there are additional cleaners added to this type. Dawn is also the brand that helps clean up oil spills so I would not buy another brand.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?