BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kae G.
Stickney, IL
I love this product. Dawn dish soap always leaves my dishes looking their best. You can see the clean (cheesy I know!). I highly recomment this soap to everyone.
amanda k.
This is hands down the best liquid dish soap I've ever used! It works like they claim, a 5 minute soak is equal to an overnight soak of other brands! Cuts through grease and debris wonderfully!
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've used Dawn for years and this one is a winner. Great for old plastics that need a good soak to come clean again. Found these small bottles at the Dollar Tree.
Shantell C.
Lillington, NC
I discovered this product not too long ago and I love it. It makes my plates and counters squeaky clean. It's affordable at walmart and I recommend to anyone :)
Candice W.
The platinum bleach alternative formula is incredible! It fights the grease like no other and I know my dishes are not only clean, but they are also sanitized.
nasya g.
Griffin, GA
this i a good smelling soap and it gets your dishes so shiny and it makes your hand so smooth.it is about 3.00 but it is worth it.i would recommend it any day.
Michelle  E.
Lansing, MI
Gentle on my tupperware and I feel like it still gets clean. Dye free and its gentle on my hands too! This product is great- even though washing dishes is not!
Mandee C.
Palm Bay, FL
This leaves your dishes so clean and white. And gets off all the grease that's left over. It doesn't take much to scrub them clean with all the bubbles it has!
Gabbie Q.
Venus, TX
This product gets the grease right off my dirty dishes and it smells so good! You don't even have to use a large amount, a small amount of it goes a long way.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this dish soap and the fact that it doesn't dry my hands out like so many dish soaps do! However, it isn't anything phenomenally different.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?