Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I know this is suppose to be for dishes and other cleaning things. But I used this with my clothes and it got the tough stains out. Impressed
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO

This stuff is great! You can tell it really is doing its job getting the dishes clean! It is affordable and easy to find at the local store
Allie P.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY

This sop is great for hands and for the dishes. MY hands are always soft after using this product and my dishes have never looked cleaner.
Sammie-Dee V.
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX

This is my absolute favorite dish soap to date. I feel like it cleans my dishes better than anything that I have ever bought in the past.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM

I wouldn't say its a bad dish soap I just don't like the smell of it, I like the smell of fruity smells. Other than that it works well.
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Detroit, mi

i use dawn for everything. from bathing my dogs when they get into things to cutting grease off of literally everything. thank you dawn
Jana P.
Jana P.
Laurel, MS

Amazing! Dishes are so clean when you get finished Washing! The only thing I have left to say is DO NIT PUT IT IN THE DISH WASHER!!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Tera C.
Tera C.
Cody, WY

I love the way dawn works on my dishes but not so much my hands. Sensitive skin tends to dry out with it but it does get the job done.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Rosemont, IL

I love using this product because not only do my dishes come out clean, my hands end up soft! I also use this to make sugar scrubs!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX

Smells great also cuts through grease but I don't like that it can really dry your hands out after you have been using it for a while
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now