BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I love that this Dawn has a bleach alternative in it. It gives you the deep clean that you are looking for without the bad bleach chemicals and smell. It's also gentle on the skin
Taylor P.
Kansas City, KS
Smells good, lasts forever, gets the job done. The all natural kind is also great because you know you're not adding chemicals to your hands and drying them out for no reason.
Angela B.
Portland, OR
This is my number 1 favorite dish soap of all time. This cleans so well. A little cleans a sink full of nasty dishes. I love the clean of bleach and it helps the counters stay cleans.
Micka L.
Love it. Recommend over and over again. Only need a little bit, and it can clean all of my family's dinner dishes. Cleans and whitens at the same time, what can be better!
Melissa C.
Talladega, AL
It works really well. I love the fact that it has bleach in it. I do not have to add bleach to my water and it starts to burn. I would tell my friends to use this product.
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA
Excellent kitchen household product. Dawn provides the power of clean with the freshness you want in your kitchen. I would take advantage of the discounts offered for this product and give it a try if you have not already done so.
Peters B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this product and i love the company for their reputation in helping with environmental cleanup. This detergent gets my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
Great soap to use while washing my dishes! Works wonders and I absolutely love the price. I always pick it up from my local store. The scent is okay not much too it.
Aisha W.
Kansas City, MO
i highly recommend this dish soap if you're like me & like to use bleach in your dishwater. no bleach needed and there's no disturbing smell :) big Yes! i hate the smell of bleach
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
My new go-to dish soap! Love the power in this detergent, fresh scent, and soft feel it leaves my hands after washing a sink full of dirty dishes. Highly recommend!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?