BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela B.
Portland, OR
This is my number 1 favorite dish soap of all time. This cleans so well. A little cleans a sink full of nasty dishes. I love the clean of bleach and it helps the counters stay cleans.
Melissa C.
Talladega, AL
It works really well. I love the fact that it has bleach in it. I do not have to add bleach to my water and it starts to burn. I would tell my friends to use this product.
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA
Excellent kitchen household product. Dawn provides the power of clean with the freshness you want in your kitchen. I would take advantage of the discounts offered for this product and give it a try if you have not already done so.
Kisha T.
Laurel Hill , NC
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use and I love the grease cutting power of the bleach alternative. My dishes are clean with one wash so I don't have to double work myself
Brenda P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this product and i love the company for their reputation in helping with environmental cleanup. This detergent gets my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
Great soap to use while washing my dishes! Works wonders and I absolutely love the price. I always pick it up from my local store. The scent is okay not much too it.
Aisha W.
Kansas City, MO
i highly recommend this dish soap if you're like me & like to use bleach in your dishwater. no bleach needed and there's no disturbing smell :) big Yes! i hate the smell of bleach
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
My new go-to dish soap! Love the power in this detergent, fresh scent, and soft feel it leaves my hands after washing a sink full of dirty dishes. Highly recommend!
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Dawn is the only dish soap that I will use. I'm a little picky about dish soap because I do NOT want dirty or grungy dishes since we do eat off of them. Great product.
Penelope E.
Works great on grease and dishes with stuck on food.I do a lot of cooking and baking and can put 1 drop in pan and let soak overnight and comes out clean and easy
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?