BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I like the whole Dawn Platinum line. I think it works better than any other dish detergents I've used. It's a thicker liquid than most and I feel like it last in my sponge better. The best thing I like about this is being able to soak a dirty dish for 5 mins and anything caked on comes right off. It's getting harder for me to find the one with bleach in it but the other ones work great too!
Erica P.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is a beast. I keep trying other products, but always come back to my Dawn Platinum. You only have to let your dishes soak for a few minutes instead of hours. Plus, your hands don't look like trash after washing a sink full of holiday dishes!
Germaine S.
Dawn is just great in every which way! the smell is great, the use for dishes is great, it lasts a long way and i totally affordable. i use this for stains or pre wash to my and family clothing, i have in my camping luggage, my kitchen and in my laundry rooms
Torre C.
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. If I can find this in stores this is the one I grab. I like the fact that it has a fresh, light scent that doesn't overpower you. It performs very well. Gets everything clean and I just love that it has bleach in it.
cheyenne c.
this bleach really really cleans all the nasty food left on your dishes , and you don't need to use a lot to clean its very effective i love it !!!! this one is always kind of hard for me to find so whoever i find it i make sure a grab a bottle
Melissa B.
Mcarthur, CA
I prefer this because it has bleach. It is not my everyday dish washing liquid as it is rather pricey. It's very effective and I also use it to sanitize my entire sink area because of the bleach. I usually purchase this product at Target.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love how this dish liquid cleans without the power of bleach to get rid tough stains and germs with the dishes!! Recommend each shopping trip but I suggest not using if you have very sensitive skin but highly recommend this dish liquid for cleaning!
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I have used Dawn for years, I can even remember it in our home as a child. Always cost efficient and gets the job done. You will find Dawn at most department stores or drug stores. I have even used it on my dog. Cuts grease with only a drop!
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Molly R.
Lancaster , CA
My husband and I really love the dawn dish soap. We don't use the dishwasher and this soap really gets our dishes clean with not a lot of scrubbing. A couple things that I don't like is that it's not all natural because I am a mom to three kids and I try to use as much natural products as I can. It's a little more then other dish soaps but I think it's worth it.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?