Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH

Dawn dish soap is my go to for dish detergent and has been my whole life. This scent is my favorite; it is the one I always look for first. This version of Dawn doesn't just have my favorite scent, it is the best dish soap for cutting through greasy dishes or stuck on food. Highly recommend this one!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

Dawn is he best cleaning product for dishes, floors, cars, or anything else! It removes grease and almost anything you need to clean up. So dawn with bleach is a great mix. Now i know my dishes are being disinfected when someone has a cold! I would recommend this for any cleaning project you have!
kim p.
kim p.
Westover, MD

I bought my Dawn Platinum bleach alternative dish washing liquid in fresh rapids at Target. I love Dawn products because they never disappoint on clean and this product is no different. I like to look for a dish soap with bleach in it and this has just that . It left my dishes clean and shiny.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Denver, CO

I have a dishwasher but I still prefer to hand wash my dishes. I actually enjoy soaking my hands in the warm sudsy water. I won't compromise on my dish detergent. It cleans the best by far of any other dish soap on the market and doesn't dry out or damage my hands. Won't buy anything else.
Remi S.
Remi S.

I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
tammie j.
tammie j.

this is the best dish soap on the market well that is mu opinion. dishes that you think need to soak overnight well guess what they dont they wash right off yeah you might need to use a little elbow grease but you are able to wash it right off the same time you are doing other dishes.
Denise E.
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA

Dawn platinum with bleach is more than just a dish soap. It has a nice wonderful clean sent and it cleans so well also I use it on other things than dishes I use it to spot clean on clothes as an alternative to a spray cleaner. And where I buy it at is at The grocery store or Walmart.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Fayetteville, NC

I love dawn products I've used this one and many others but I always stick to the Dawn brand for their cleaning excellence. It removes all grease and dirt from the dishes and I've even used it to clean the head rest of the car to remove grease from had and heads. It worked so well
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA

This product really gets your dishes clean, other products will leave streaks and even some food on your dishes. If you want a product that not only smell clean but does the job its suppose to do you should really try this. I am definitely going to be buying this product again.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC

This dish soap is pretty amazing. It works wonders on stains and tough things to get off you plates and pots. I always get it at the grocery store. It is very affordable. You cannot beat the quality and I would recommend this to others. I can not wait to tell others about it.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now