Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Troy T.
Troy T.
Athens, OH

This dish washing product cuts through dirt and food residue to clean my dishes very well. The bleach alternative makes the product more efficient, and I find myself using a small amount to use on a good amount of dishes. The product rinses clean and doesn't leave a residue on my dishes. I plan to continue using this product.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.

I cook dinner, husband takes care of the dishes! That's our routine. He always buys Dawn dishwashing liquid and loves it and keeps going back for more. He recently just tried this specific one and he likes it also. So dawn is always a product at our sink! Nothing but good things to say about all their dish washing liquids!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI

I have used his once before and although it left my hands soft and smelling good, compared to other dish soaps it did not meet the criteria. With very high expectations for the product, I was quite dissapointed when it did not take the stains out with ease. It also left a lot of residue despite how much I rinsed the dish.
Brooklyn P.
Brooklyn P.
Andy

Dawn is a great company, I love it. I love the fact that they have been helping to save wildlife for years, and anytime I buy dishwashing liquid, I always try to buy that one. It's a great product when trying to get grease out of your dishes, and it leaves the dish smooth and smelling great afterwards.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Welaka, FL

I love this dish soap. The platinum bleach alternative powers through baked on stains and even all stains in minutes without hard scrubbing. I know my dishes are sanitized and clean. I store food in plastic containers and thus dawn soap strips the stored stains and creasy food oder from my containers.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH

Dawn dish soap is my go to for dish detergent and has been my whole life. This scent is my favorite; it is the one I always look for first. This version of Dawn doesn't just have my favorite scent, it is the best dish soap for cutting through greasy dishes or stuck on food. Highly recommend this one!
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN

Love how effective this stuff is, but kind of hate the smell. I know dish soap smells "soapy" but it is so acrid to me. Borderline bitter, actually!

We use this because I like to avoid using the dishwasher if at all possible. With two people, we don't make THAT much mess. It's definitely effective!
Beth Y.
Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC

My two must haves for cleaning, dawn and Clorox all in one. Honestly I don't know how much it cost, and would care. Dawn is an awesome product. Doesn't take much to get the water soapy, the dishes get clean and they shine! I bought this at Walmart. This product has been added to my must have list.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

Dawn is he best cleaning product for dishes, floors, cars, or anything else! It removes grease and almost anything you need to clean up. So dawn with bleach is a great mix. Now i know my dishes are being disinfected when someone has a cold! I would recommend this for any cleaning project you have!
kim p.
kim p.
Westover, MD

I bought my Dawn Platinum bleach alternative dish washing liquid in fresh rapids at Target. I love Dawn products because they never disappoint on clean and this product is no different. I like to look for a dish soap with bleach in it and this has just that . It left my dishes clean and shiny.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now