Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Welaka, FL

I love this dish soap. The platinum bleach alternative powers through baked on stains and even all stains in minutes without hard scrubbing. I know my dishes are sanitized and clean. I store food in plastic containers and thus dawn soap strips the stored stains and creasy food oder from my containers.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
York, PA

Dawn platinum Bleach Alternative Liquid Fresh Rapids is a terrific product to use on my dishes as well as my hands! It's so gentle on my hands but strong cutting grease and grime on my dishes! If you want sparkling clean dishes with a grease free shine and a wonderful scent, this product is for you!
Marco G.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ

It smells great, it lasts a lot. Kills smells of strong foods (egg, chicken, fish) easily and it is kind to my hands, dishwasher soap usually makes my hands to be really dry and at times to crack... i recommend it to those with sensitive skin. I think that Dawn usually makes great prodiucts
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Denver, CO

I have a dishwasher but I still prefer to hand wash my dishes. I actually enjoy soaking my hands in the warm sudsy water. I won't compromise on my dish detergent. It cleans the best by far of any other dish soap on the market and doesn't dry out or damage my hands. Won't buy anything else.
kianna w.
kianna w.

My grandmother bought this product--though i'm the one that usually ends up having to use it! Bleach works wonders for killing the extra grime plain ol' soap just wont rid, and this soap by Dawn is evidence of the fact. It smells delightful and helps get rid of stubborn grit and stains.
Remi S.
Remi S.

I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
tammie j.
tammie j.

this is the best dish soap on the market well that is mu opinion. dishes that you think need to soak overnight well guess what they dont they wash right off yeah you might need to use a little elbow grease but you are able to wash it right off the same time you are doing other dishes.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Hi Hat, KY

this is the best by far dish detergent, it desolves grease and lossens dried on food in minutes, i love the sent and the quiality. it bubbles up good. i recommend this product to anyone and everyone. its the only brand i use, i guarentee you will have great results with this product.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Fayetteville, NC

I love dawn products I've used this one and many others but I always stick to the Dawn brand for their cleaning excellence. It removes all grease and dirt from the dishes and I've even used it to clean the head rest of the car to remove grease from had and heads. It worked so well
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Smells very nice and leaves my hands feeling soft after watching dishes. It really leaves my plastic cups and bowls refreshed like bleach normally would. I still like the tried and true 'Blue' but this is a nice alternative to try. A little more expensive than the original scent.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now