BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Like that it doesn't leave my hands feeling like they've been sandblasted. Should come with more detailed description for the men in the house to use it though ;)
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product not only cleans hard to scrub particles off your dishes, but if keeps you skin feeling healthy and soft as well. The product can be bought at any local grocery store.
krista p.
I love the new brand of dawn that keep your hands not so dried out when i get done washing dishes. I really appreciate a good smelling, get the job done soap for my family to eat off clean dishes.
Dajah M.
If you ever watched that Dawn commercial where some people was washing some animals off because they was cover in some oil. Well you should already know Dawn is the best Dishwashing liquid to use.
Calah B.
I love this dish soap! I rarely by anything but this. It just works so well. I really like that this has the bleach alternative, it really does clean the dishes better than other kinds of dish soap.
Julie M.
We always seem to have crazy dried on food dishes piled up in the sink at the end of the day. Dawn Platinum Bleach Dishwashing Liquid seems to cut right through all that and get them really clean
Allison  B.
This is the best product to use to really get my dishes clean without running them through the dishwasher. The scent is fresh and I can tell the product gets all of the tough food and grease off of my dishes!
Christine S.
Canal Winchester, OH
First coughs this a few months ago. It cleans better than a lot of other brands I have tried. I found that I use much less soap and still get the dishes very clean. I would definitely buy again!
Lainie L.
Eatontown, NJ
This dish soap makes my dishes very clean. it gets the food residue right off. it does not dry out my hands while i am using it either. it is very effective. i by from shop rite. i recommend.
Rachael R.
Vermilion, OH
I love dawn as it has many purposes around the house other than just cleaning dishes. I would give this 5 stars but I feel it didn't out-perform the regular dawn I've been buying for years.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?