Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC

Not only does this clean the dishes. It cleans the oil and makes the dishes smell really good. Also, this makes your hands soft !
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

This is a great dish washing soap. Love that it has bleach in it to give it an extra boost of cleaning. Dawn overall is the best.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA

I love love love this stuff. I didn't even know this existed until someone bought it for me. Now I have to try and find it again.
riss l.
riss l.
Richland Hls, TX

Dawn is a great brand as well as a bargain! They have all sorts of different scents and textures. The possibilities are endless!
Rickey B.
Rickey B.
Seagrove, NC

this gets my dishes so clean that im proud that i chose dawn. i like the smell and the way it gets rid of grease. i just like it
Klaressa A.
Klaressa A.

This brand works great! it cleans all the dishes well and leaves hands soft without feeling like you washed them in the laundry.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Draper, UT

I love this product and use it for almost all my tough dishes that may have been sitting to long or got burnt food stuck on them
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I like that bleach is added into this soap. It makes me feel more reassure that all the bacteria and germs are being destroyed.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This gets dishes very clean and is not harsh on your hands at all. I purchase mine at WalMart. It is reasonably priced as well.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ

Product works great I use it to wash the dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. I find that it is very gentle on your hands.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?