BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn W.
I cook dinner, husband takes care of the dishes! That's our routine. He always buys Dawn dishwashing liquid and loves it and keeps going back for more. He recently just tried this specific one and he likes it also. So dawn is always a product at our sink! Nothing but good things to say about all their dish washing liquids!
Lainie L.
Eatontown, NJ
This dish soap makes my dishes very clean. it gets the food residue right off. it does not dry out my hands while i am using it either. it is very effective. i by from shop rite. i recommend.
Rachael R.
Vermilion, OH
I love dawn as it has many purposes around the house other than just cleaning dishes. I would give this 5 stars but I feel it didn't out-perform the regular dawn I've been buying for years.
Dakotah L.
I love this, by far one of my favorites. I usually always use bleach in my water, this comes with it already. The smell is great and so fresh! I usually buy this at our local Walmart
Ashley C.
Fort Myers, FL
for such a low price you can clean your dishes while keeping your hands soft and clean! the smell? PHENOMENAL! highly effective! highly amazing! i bought mine at the local walmart! so easy to find! i would recommend this to everyone if i could!
Christy B.
Have used the soap a few times prefer gain but this was a good soap. Not to found if the beach in the product. Would definitely use again but probably would use without the beach
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I love that this Dawn has a bleach alternative in it. It gives you the deep clean that you are looking for without the bad bleach chemicals and smell. It's also gentle on the skin
Taylor P.
Kansas City, KS
Smells good, lasts forever, gets the job done. The all natural kind is also great because you know you're not adding chemicals to your hands and drying them out for no reason.
Angela B.
Portland, OR
This is my number 1 favorite dish soap of all time. This cleans so well. A little cleans a sink full of nasty dishes. I love the clean of bleach and it helps the counters stay cleans.
Micka L.
Love it. Recommend over and over again. Only need a little bit, and it can clean all of my family's dinner dishes. Cleans and whitens at the same time, what can be better!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?