BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ryan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cleans dishes quickly without having to soak. I put a little on a sponge and just run the water to wash my dishes if there's only a few. Works very fast and effectively.
Nothing beats the cleaning power of Dawn for me. It cuts through grease the best I've seen, and it isn't too hard on the hands. I also love their wildlife initiative where they clean up animals affected by oil spills and such.
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
Dawn is the one of the best values when it comes to buying dishwashing soap. I love being able to presoak dishes using Dawn! Dishes are always easy to clean using this!
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
I use it for soaking pots and pans. I feel that it gives my countertops a good sanitation. I think it is priced very well. I have no cons, the suds remain even if the water cools, smells clean, and does a great job.
Joni C.
Vinton, LA
I only use dawn when washing dishes because it truly works where others I have tried can't compare to the power of dawn. I also use it when making my homemade laundry soap. Top of the line dish soap and love the power clean dawn also.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product not only cleans hard to scrub particles off your dishes, but if keeps you skin feeling healthy and soft as well. The product can be bought at any local grocery store.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Like that it doesn't leave my hands feeling like they've been sandblasted. Should come with more detailed description for the men in the house to use it though ;)
Calah B.
I love this dish soap! I rarely by anything but this. It just works so well. I really like that this has the bleach alternative, it really does clean the dishes better than other kinds of dish soap.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I love Dawn dish detergent. It always gets my dishes clean. I like the scent of this. I don't like when dish detergents are too scented because I've found it can Linger on my dishes. This however, does not.
krista p.
I love the new brand of dawn that keep your hands not so dried out when i get done washing dishes. I really appreciate a good smelling, get the job done soap for my family to eat off clean dishes.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?