BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Robyn P.
This doesn't sud up enough and I feel like I have to use WAY more to get the desired grease-cutting effect than I do with other brands. It isn't worth the money or the time you spend scrubbing the dishes and pouring more soap.
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
We love Dawn products in our house. This one is good for fighting grease and leaves your hands moisturized after washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to switch dish soaps.
Calah B.
I love this dish soap! I rarely by anything but this. It just works so well. I really like that this has the bleach alternative, it really does clean the dishes better than other kinds of dish soap.
Stephanie R.
Science Hill, KY
I love Dawn dish detergent. It always gets my dishes clean. I like the scent of this. I don't like when dish detergents are too scented because I've found it can Linger on my dishes. This however, does not.
Dajah M.
If you ever watched that Dawn commercial where some people was washing some animals off because they was cover in some oil. Well you should already know Dawn is the best Dishwashing liquid to use.
krista p.
I love the new brand of dawn that keep your hands not so dried out when i get done washing dishes. I really appreciate a good smelling, get the job done soap for my family to eat off clean dishes.
Kim B.
Mt juliet
Great for washing and sanitation of dishes and counter tops. Good value and can almost always find s coupon. Bleach smell can sometime be a little strong but it doesn't bother me. It was recommended to me
Christine S.
Canal Winchester, OH
First coughs this a few months ago. It cleans better than a lot of other brands I have tried. I found that I use much less soap and still get the dishes very clean. I would definitely buy again!
Julie M.
We always seem to have crazy dried on food dishes piled up in the sink at the end of the day. Dawn Platinum Bleach Dishwashing Liquid seems to cut right through all that and get them really clean
Allison  B.
This is the best product to use to really get my dishes clean without running them through the dishwasher. The scent is fresh and I can tell the product gets all of the tough food and grease off of my dishes!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?