Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Muskogee, OK

Never have to soak my pants when using this but makes my hands feel weird and has an odd odor to it but that could just be me
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lynchburg, VA

I find that this product cuts through grease well. I can allow dirty dishes to soak and its easy to remove the caked on food.
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I love the smell of it and it doesn't leave my skin harsh or dry once I use it. It's really does a great job on cleaning too.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

It's the only soap I will buy. The only soap that will but through those nasty grease stains and get my dishes sparkly clean.
member-205cbda6c
member-205cbda6c
Texas

Perfecto it does not smell strong it's a great product , it leaves your hands not smelling like bleach like some other ones .
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Hot Springs, AR

Cleans dishes so great! And doesn't leave my hands too dry, and smells good. Lathers well and doesn't require much product.
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY

Cleans the dishes very good and good amount for the price. I like dawn's detergent it has been in my family for a long time
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Love this soap as well. Makes me feel better knowing that there is a little bleach in there to kill any germs or bacteria!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , Sc

Always have used this product, and it never fails to clean up those tough messes. I also can use this to clean my animals.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

Works great for all purposes but best on dishes. I have it stock for cleaning all over and safe to wear in dark clothing.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now