Dawn Platinum Bleach Alternative Dishwashing Liquid Fresh Rapids

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea M.
Dawn is my first go to brand for dish soap. It is thick and lathers great. I hate having to add more and more soap to keep a lather. Definitely one of the best on the market.
Anna B.
Louisville, KY
Gets all the gross stuff all dishes easily, cleans dishes very well and smells great. It is gentle to wash the dogs and horses with and doesn't take much to get things soapy and clean. The bottle lasts forever even though it is one of the most expensive soaps out there.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not gonna lie I was apprehensive on the Fuji ape and cherry blossom smel but it rocked. I only use dawn ony dishes and now I have a fresh scent to go along with it!!! lOVE
Jessica C.
Prague, OK
I wash dishes by hand so this is a must. The bleach helps get all the food of the dishes as well. The smell wasn't what I'm used to (which is flowers, etc) but still smelled nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
This dawn is awesome it really gets the dishes clean but doesn't wear and tear on your hands considering there is bleach in it. It leaves your hands super silky and smooth!
Nothing beats the cleaning power of Dawn for me. It cuts through grease the best I've seen, and it isn't too hard on the hands. I also love their wildlife initiative where they clean up animals affected by oil spills and such.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX
I love dawn soap! It's the only thing that cuts grease! I tried switching over to some natural brand, and I ended up getting grease all over the dishes that weren't greasy to begin with. ( pork stew mishap)

I am a user for life!
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK
Love to use dawn liquid dish soap because it doesn't take much to get the dishes clean and it cuts through grease also I like that it has bleach already in it to get my dishes that much cleaner and it isn't harsh on my skin..
Ryan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cleans dishes quickly without having to soak. I put a little on a sponge and just run the water to wash my dishes if there's only a few. Works very fast and effectively.
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
Dawn is the one of the best values when it comes to buying dishwashing soap. I love being able to presoak dishes using Dawn! Dishes are always easy to clean using this!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.