BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the regular dawn but since this came out it is the only one i will use now.. it cuts soak time down to pretty much nothing and your dishes come out so clean love this stuff
Amy T.
I like using this dish soap as a little bit goes a long ways. It also really cleans the dishes & it isn't too hard on my hands if I wash dishes without gloves on. I recommend it.
Kathryn V.
Lancaster, PA
Great for everyday use of your hands and more importantly your dishes! Gentle and non-drying for your hands, but is tough on grease and other pains of washing dishes that it makes it a breeze to clean up! Would recommend over any other brand!
Andrea M.
Dawn is my first go to brand for dish soap. It is thick and lathers great. I hate having to add more and more soap to keep a lather. Definitely one of the best on the market.
Anna B.
Louisville, KY
Gets all the gross stuff all dishes easily, cleans dishes very well and smells great. It is gentle to wash the dogs and horses with and doesn't take much to get things soapy and clean. The bottle lasts forever even though it is one of the most expensive soaps out there.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not gonna lie I was apprehensive on the Fuji ape and cherry blossom smel but it rocked. I only use dawn ony dishes and now I have a fresh scent to go along with it!!! lOVE
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
This dawn is awesome it really gets the dishes clean but doesn't wear and tear on your hands considering there is bleach in it. It leaves your hands super silky and smooth!
Jessica C.
Prague, OK
I wash dishes by hand so this is a must. The bleach helps get all the food of the dishes as well. The smell wasn't what I'm used to (which is flowers, etc) but still smelled nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Ryan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cleans dishes quickly without having to soak. I put a little on a sponge and just run the water to wash my dishes if there's only a few. Works very fast and effectively.
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK
Love to use dawn liquid dish soap because it doesn't take much to get the dishes clean and it cuts through grease also I like that it has bleach already in it to get my dishes that much cleaner and it isn't harsh on my skin..
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?