Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Natalia S.
Natalia S.

Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use because it actually cleans the dirtiest, greasiest messes and leaves everything squeaky clean
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Detroit, mi

i use dawn for everything. from bathing my dogs when they get into things to cutting grease off of literally everything. thank you dawn
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL

This is the only dish soap I have found that not only gets all the grease out of plastic kids bowls and keeps my hands from drying out
Tera C.
Tera C.
Cody, WY

I love the way dawn works on my dishes but not so much my hands. Sensitive skin tends to dry out with it but it does get the job done.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX

I use this for my dishes because we wash by hand and i love how clean it makes everything! I def recommend dawn. Its an amazing brand.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Rosemont, IL

I love using this product because not only do my dishes come out clean, my hands end up soft! I also use this to make sugar scrubs!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX

Smells great also cuts through grease but I don't like that it can really dry your hands out after you have been using it for a while
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this for the simple fact that it doesn't have an interacting smell after I finish dishes and use a fragranced hand soap after.
Aly S.
Aly S.

This is a great dish soap to use. It really does clean a lot with a small amount. They have different ones that you can choose from.
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA

I recently tried this and I liked it not as effective as the concentrated version but it has a nice smell and still cleaned as well.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?