Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

amy s.
amy s.

I don't usually like washing dishes with scented soaps but this smells nice and fresh. It cleans well and isn't harsh on my hands.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK

A little goes a loooong way, I love the bleach alternative to get rid of strong stains and to give dishes an extra level of clean.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

This is a great dish washing soap. Love that it has bleach in it to give it an extra boost of cleaning. Dawn overall is the best.
Chynna M.
Chynna M.
Florence, AL

The best! I use it in the house as well as to wash my car. Has a feeah, clean scent and cleans great! I love to catch it on sale!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA

I like this dishwashing soap. I mean with bleach is just the best! must try it. leaves the dishes smelling good and free of oders
Montana H.
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH

This dish soap is great it is affordable smells great and cleans the dishes the right way it also I bet good at taking out grease
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC

Not only does this clean the dishes. It cleans the oil and makes the dishes smell really good. Also, this makes your hands soft !
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Vancouver, WA

I love love love this stuff. I didn't even know this existed until someone bought it for me. Now I have to try and find it again.
riss l.
riss l.
Richland Hls, TX

Dawn is a great brand as well as a bargain! They have all sorts of different scents and textures. The possibilities are endless!
Rickey B.
Rickey B.
Seagrove, NC

this gets my dishes so clean that im proud that i chose dawn. i like the smell and the way it gets rid of grease. i just like it
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now