Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ

If you want your dishes clean and smelling nice this is the product to buy. Doesn't leave a film on your dishes and a little bit goes a long way of corse
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Must go with Dawn for washing dishes - a definte must. Comes with multiple scents to choose from and often can get with a coupon in the local papers/ads.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Carthage, MO

Always leave my dishes clean and my hands soft! Its an amazing soap, I've used this before and my hands were left soft and not dry like other dish soap.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Germantown, OH

Dawn is a classic in our home and a must have. I love the smell of dawn and the cleaning power. Dawn can get the baked on stains out of almost anything.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI

I love that it's a bleach alternative. I use bleach for a lot of my cleaning and to have an alternative for it to wash dishes and soppy cups is amazing
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

Dawn is a very trusted brand in our house. This particular product is a little different. It does seem to really cut grease better. No bad bleach odor.
Jai M.
Jai M.

Gets the dishes cleaner faster and it's goes on sale a lot in rite aid it's not too pricey and it works out for a family on a budget and scent is good
Claire R.
Claire R.

Love love love!!!! It smells sooo good first of all. And you don't have to use a lot to wash a lot!!! It makes me smile to see things getting cleaned.
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
Phoenix

We use this soap often as well. It gets the job done and it makes me feel like my dishes are actually going to be clean because of the smell as well.
DaveyJ K.
DaveyJ K.
Kaneohe, HI

Washes my dishes is a hassle cause certain soaps are terrible & I have to use a lot. But with this product, one squeeze & I can wash a ton of dishes.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now