BY DAWN #28 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin ...I have used the dawn Platinum ... 3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?I use a small amount of bleach... 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claire w.
Claire w.
York, PA
This is a great dish soap that cleans anything you can throw at it. I would recommend this soap to any dish washer.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Great if you need a soap with bleach. Lather is great and the price is great especially if you look out for sales!
Chante L.
Chante L.
Use no other dish liquid this is my go to for cleaning all my dishes pot and pans included never need a brillo pad
Korina C.
Korina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Soap is soap, it does the job & is pretty effective. I recommend one of the top brands of dish soap & does the job
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Only dish soap brand that I use it works great and it is not overly priced. Overall it is a great dish soap brand
Marci N.
Marci N.
I never use any other dish liquid than dawn. Cuts the grease and cleans nicely. Always love seeing coupons for it
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
This is one of my favorites. It sells out at the store in my town so I have to stock up on it when it's available
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL
Great smelling and works great. Love the addition of bleach no warm water needed gives your dishes an extra clean
Gemey W.
Gemey W.
Cuero, TX
This is my go to dish detergent. Always happy. Fell like I am not only cleaning but sterilizing at the same time.
Ashley Marie G.
Ashley Marie G.
Hanford, Ca
Dawn is the only thing to use to fight oil and slick stains! I recommend this to all households as a holy grail.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?