Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Shantell C.
Shantell C.
Lillington, NC

I discovered this product not too long ago and I love it. It makes my plates and counters squeaky clean. It's affordable at walmart and I recommend to anyone :)
nasya g.
nasya g.
Griffin, GA

this i a good smelling soap and it gets your dishes so shiny and it makes your hand so smooth.it is about 3.00 but it is worth it.i would recommend it any day.
Michelle  E.
Michelle E.
Lansing, Mi

Gentle on my tupperware and I feel like it still gets clean. Dye free and its gentle on my hands too! This product is great- even though washing dishes is not!
Mandee C.
Mandee C.
Palm Bay, FL

This leaves your dishes so clean and white. And gets off all the grease that's left over. It doesn't take much to scrub them clean with all the bubbles it has!
Candice W.
Candice W.

The platinum bleach alternative formula is incredible! It fights the grease like no other and I know my dishes are not only clean, but they are also sanitized.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
Haddon Heights, NJ

I love the scent of this dish soap and the fact that it doesn't dry my hands out like so many dish soaps do! However, it isn't anything phenomenally different.
Gabbie Q.
Gabbie Q.
Venus, TX

This product gets the grease right off my dirty dishes and it smells so good! You don't even have to use a large amount, a small amount of it goes a long way.
Lyndsey A.
Lyndsey A.
Garland, TX

Works great! The dishes always smell great and are very shiny and clean. Also leaves my hands feeling very soft and smelling good when I'm done doing dishes!
Arianne G.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA

This brand works well for cleaning dishes but I have also found it isn't rough on hands like a lot of the other brands of dish soap, and it smells amazing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO

Dawn is great at getting hard cooked foods out of pots and pans. It has a nice clean scent. Mixed with a little hot water, it's good at cleaning counters.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now