Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Sara K.
Sara K.
Schererville, IN

Dawn is the best for cutting grease. I don't have to scrub as much. I don't have to use as much soap to get my dishes clean. It rinses clean.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV

I didn't care for this one. I prefer the original blue one all the way. I was disappointed and my hands and dishes were left feeling greasy.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY

This sop is great for hands and for the dishes. MY hands are always soft after using this product and my dishes have never looked cleaner.
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Detroit, mi

i use dawn for everything. from bathing my dogs when they get into things to cutting grease off of literally everything. thank you dawn
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
Indianapolis

Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use because it actually cleans the dirtiest, greasiest messes and leaves everything squeaky clean
Tera C.
Tera C.
Cody, WY

I love the way dawn works on my dishes but not so much my hands. Sensitive skin tends to dry out with it but it does get the job done.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Rosemont, IL

I love using this product because not only do my dishes come out clean, my hands end up soft! I also use this to make sugar scrubs!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX

Smells great also cuts through grease but I don't like that it can really dry your hands out after you have been using it for a while
Aly S.
Aly S.

This is a great dish soap to use. It really does clean a lot with a small amount. They have different ones that you can choose from.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Murray, UT

GETS THE JOB DONE :) Leaves my dishes clean and not spotty. I like how easily it is to get of and it doesn't make a mess when using.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now