Dawn Platinum Bleach Alternative Dishwashing Liquid Fresh Rapids

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Captain H.
I love this stuff! Makes my hands soft after doing dishes, the scent is very nice and it works very well getting your dishes clean without having to scrub so hard. I will always use this stuff.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
Best thing dawn ever did was add bleach! My dishs feel and look cleaner! It doesn't leave a fragrant taste or smell behind and cuts through the oiliness that other soap can't even begin to do!
Tina D.
I feel as though this soap leaves dishes the cleanest. It's also most eco friendly as they use this to clean oil off sea creatures! That picture is forever ingrained in my head. I typically buy this at target with coupons. It's the best value. I would buy again.
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Does the best job and is very affordable. I can get this honestly anywhere from Rite Aid to Dollar Tree. I will always repurchase this brand because they continue to come out with new scents.
jackie J.
Hooper, NE
I used to put just a tad bit of bleach in my dishwater for the dishes I handwash to kill any germs and now I don't waist my money on bleach I just use the bleach alternative. It gets my dishes clean in half the time and I don't have to worry about lingering germs.
Taylor P.
I love using this product on my white dishes, it really helps keep them sparking white. I also love using them inside my mugs to get ride of the brown coffee stain or tea stain the mugs get after a lot of use.
Alecia C.
Lubbock, TX
I love this soap!! You don't have to use very much but it gets everything so clean! And smells so clean and nice but it also didn't dry out your hands out! I feel like everyone already use this product because it so amazing!
Heather M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I love this soap! It works wonders for my dirty stuck on greasy dishes. It powers through and makes it so much easier to clean them with out a lot of elbow grease! Highly recommend. Also you get the bleach in it so you know your dishes are getting super clean!
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
The smells in my sink get downright rancid and I can't use something meant to be gentle on my hands, I just need clean and this is great. Not too harsh on me but way better than the rest.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
The only dish soap I like. I do my dishes by hand so I'm pretty picky. This smells good,doesn't leave a film and I don't have to let my dishes soak overnight when food is really stuck on.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.