Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

murtie f.
murtie f.

The only thing my parents use to wash there dishes ! soft hands the scent lasts for hours and your dishes are amazingly clean and squaky after wash !
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA

Works well and smells great. I like using the bleach alternative because it makes me feel like I'm getting the dishes cleaner than without using it.
MyYa H.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI

I love the dawn with the bleach alternative! It is less harsh than having to add bleach to my water! It's really helping with the dryness of my skin
Carlynn S.
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA

This product is powerful!!! I use it to remove stains from my clothes, cleaning my oven and stove top, and my white China. It's a wonderful product.
Dawna E.
Dawna E.
Auburn, IL

This is amazing in any dish that has had a pasta sauce, chilli, or grease in it. A little goes along way and I'm always impressed on the job it does
Have used this before and like it. Gets dishes and pots and pans clean. Soak a little bit for hard stains or tough stains. Not so hard on the skin.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Paducah, KY

I love dawn! There's so much that you can clean with it. I've tried different one's and scented ones but the original dawn (blue) is my preference.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN

Nothing cleans better!! The only dish soap I will use. Cleans the best out of all the other beside the original blue. Definantly the grease buster.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.

I love dawn! Only dish soap I buy. Dawn doubles as a clothing greese stain remover. This product smelled fresh and left the dishes sparking clean
Erin S.
Erin S.
Cuba, MO

Dawn is hands down the best detergent. There are a few that come close but nothing cuts grease like dawn. Love the many scents available as well.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?