Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This gets dishes very clean and is not harsh on your hands at all. I purchase mine at WalMart. It is reasonably priced as well.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I like that bleach is added into this soap. It makes me feel more reassure that all the bacteria and germs are being destroyed.
alyeshka g.
alyeshka g.
Aibonito, PR

Good detergent . not harm you have left your hands or smell of food on them and the same in the dishes. removes grease and dir
Erin S.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ

Product works great I use it to wash the dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. I find that it is very gentle on your hands.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Delhi, CA

Works the best on dishes. Not so much hassle on mixing in a little bit of bleach with fish soap to make sure dishes are clean.
Shimoli P.
Shimoli P.
Berlin, CT

Great on dishes, gets them clean the first time and tough enough to use on tough residue. Sometimes too rough on skin though.
member-205cbda6c
member-205cbda6c
Texas

Perfecto it does not smell strong it's a great product , it leaves your hands not smelling like bleach like some other ones .
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I love the smell of it and it doesn't leave my skin harsh or dry once I use it. It's really does a great job on cleaning too.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

It's the only soap I will buy. The only soap that will but through those nasty grease stains and get my dishes sparkly clean.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lynchburg, VA

I find that this product cuts through grease well. I can allow dirty dishes to soak and its easy to remove the caked on food.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now