Add a Photo

By DAWN
#24 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Amy C.
Amy C.
Delhi, CA
Works the best on dishes. Not so much hassle on mixing in a little bit of bleach with fish soap to make sure dishes are clean.
member-205cbda6c
member-205cbda6c
Texas
Aug. 19, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Perfecto it does not smell strong it's a great product , it leaves your hands not smelling like bleach like some other ones .
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
It's the only soap I will buy. The only soap that will but through those nasty grease stains and get my dishes sparkly clean.
Shimoli P.
Shimoli P.
Berlin, CT
July 15, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Great on dishes, gets them clean the first time and tough enough to use on tough residue. Sometimes too rough on skin though.
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love the smell of it and it doesn't leave my skin harsh or dry once I use it. It's really does a great job on cleaning too.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lynchburg, VA
Aug. 20, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I find that this product cuts through grease well. I can allow dirty dishes to soak and its easy to remove the caked on food.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Hot Springs, AR
July 29, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Cleans dishes so great! And doesn't leave my hands too dry, and smells good. Lathers well and doesn't require much product.
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
Aug. 7, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Cleans the dishes very good and good amount for the price. I like dawn's detergent it has been in my family for a long time
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
July 28, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Always have used this product, and it never fails to clean up those tough messes. I also can use this to clean my animals.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Works great for all purposes but best on dishes. I have it stock for cleaning all over and safe to wear in dark clothing.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?