BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Captain H.
I love this stuff! Makes my hands soft after doing dishes, the scent is very nice and it works very well getting your dishes clean without having to scrub so hard. I will always use this stuff.
Nicole R.
Works quickly, smells great. I leave my dishes for 5 minutes sitting in water and the smallest amount of dawn and come back to just have to wipe the dishes. Gets rid of all grease quickly and efficiently.
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
I love the dawn bleach dishwashing liquid. I know my dishes are being cleaned right and they are being starlized as well but on the down side I'm allergic to dawn and can't use it often as if like
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Does the best job and is very affordable. I can get this honestly anywhere from Rite Aid to Dollar Tree. I will always repurchase this brand because they continue to come out with new scents.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
Best thing dawn ever did was add bleach! My dishs feel and look cleaner! It doesn't leave a fragrant taste or smell behind and cuts through the oiliness that other soap can't even begin to do!
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
This is my favorite dish soap! I love it to the moon and back. It is so effective and cleans so good. I'm one of those weird people who would rather hand wash dishes I haven't used my dishwasher in years. So a great dish soap is a must for me. I recommend this to anyone!
Tina D.
I feel as though this soap leaves dishes the cleanest. It's also most eco friendly as they use this to clean oil off sea creatures! That picture is forever ingrained in my head. I typically buy this at target with coupons. It's the best value. I would buy again.
jackie J.
Hooper, NE
I used to put just a tad bit of bleach in my dishwater for the dishes I handwash to kill any germs and now I don't waist my money on bleach I just use the bleach alternative. It gets my dishes clean in half the time and I don't have to worry about lingering germs.
Taylor P.
I love using this product on my white dishes, it really helps keep them sparking white. I also love using them inside my mugs to get ride of the brown coffee stain or tea stain the mugs get after a lot of use.
Alecia C.
Lubbock, TX
I love this soap!! You don't have to use very much but it gets everything so clean! And smells so clean and nice but it also didn't dry out your hands out! I feel like everyone already use this product because it so amazing!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?