BY DAWN #28 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin ...I have used the dawn Platinum ... 3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?I use a small amount of bleach... 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin S.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
Product works great I use it to wash the dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. I find that it is very gentle on your hands.
Shimoli P.
Shimoli P.
Berlin, CT
Great on dishes, gets them clean the first time and tough enough to use on tough residue. Sometimes too rough on skin though.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
It's the only soap I will buy. The only soap that will but through those nasty grease stains and get my dishes sparkly clean.
member-205cbda6c
member-205cbda6c
Texas
Perfecto it does not smell strong it's a great product , it leaves your hands not smelling like bleach like some other ones .
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lynchburg, VA
I find that this product cuts through grease well. I can allow dirty dishes to soak and its easy to remove the caked on food.
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love the smell of it and it doesn't leave my skin harsh or dry once I use it. It's really does a great job on cleaning too.
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
Cleans the dishes very good and good amount for the price. I like dawn's detergent it has been in my family for a long time
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Hot Springs, AR
Cleans dishes so great! And doesn't leave my hands too dry, and smells good. Lathers well and doesn't require much product.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Always have used this product, and it never fails to clean up those tough messes. I also can use this to clean my animals.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Works great for all purposes but best on dishes. I have it stock for cleaning all over and safe to wear in dark clothing.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?