BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla S.
Vinemont , Al
This guy and its cousins can power threw som major grease and grime it's a little more expensive than some brands like (Palmolive, Ajax & great value brands ) but it's worth every ounce of money put in!!!
Kay J.
To be honest I see no difference between the platinum dawn soap and any other dawn soap. Dawn soap is dawn soap. However, two drops goes a long way with this soap. It's very rich and lathers very quickly with not a lot of product. And it will really clean off grease effectively.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I love using this for a "deep clean" every so often. It's effective and price point is median. The sand is OK; you can smell bleach. I got it at target. I will definitely be purchased. I recommend that.
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
I really like dawn it has a great scent. I buy mine in Walmart or target it depends. Price wise I think is great for the quality your are receiving for this product. I defenetly would buy it again!!'
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
Anything Dawn I'm buying it! Live all of their products, they all do their job! They all smell great as well! It is the top dish soap brand out there by far! I will never use another dish soap as long as there is Dawn!
Kimberly H.
I love the brand dawn! I have used several different types of dishwashing liquid. There are many different uses for dawn. This type has a really nice smell and is really effective at cutting grease. The price is every reasonable and I would definitely recommend to others!
tori l.
Riverside, CA
I like this dishwashing liquid because it has bleach in it. It is very effective in my eyes because the dishes are getting washed three times. I wouldn't change anything aout the product. I would tell everyone about it and that they should buys it. IU purchased at target.
Cruzita N.
Dawn and Bleach. I finally feel like my dishes are being cleaned and sanitized in one application. Great price and quality. would recommend in a heartbeat.! The bleach scent is not overpowering and that is a plus.
Lorilee G.
West Branch, MI
Dawn platinum works wonders. Not only for dishes BUT for my husband. He works in the Oilfield on drilling rigs and comes home extremely greasy, oily, dirty and so much more. I use it for his clothes and also he uses it to wash himself with to get the grease and grime off.
Jessica W.
Dawn with bleach is my fave dishwasher liquid. Has many household uses. Plus I usually will find a scent of some other kind that I like, then after a while I can't stand the way it smells anymore. With Dawn that doesn't happen for some reason. But I like that.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?