BY DAWN #42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Coats, NC
This is the only dish soap I will use! It destroys grease and cleans everything from dishes to laundry stains! Dawn lover for life!
amy s.
amy s.
I don't usually like washing dishes with scented soaps but this smells nice and fresh. It cleans well and isn't harsh on my hands.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great dish washing soap. Love that it has bleach in it to give it an extra boost of cleaning. Dawn overall is the best.
Montana H.
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH
This dish soap is great it is affordable smells great and cleans the dishes the right way it also I bet good at taking out grease
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
I like this dishwashing soap. I mean with bleach is just the best! must try it. leaves the dishes smelling good and free of oders
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC
Not only does this clean the dishes. It cleans the oil and makes the dishes smell really good. Also, this makes your hands soft !
riss l.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Dawn is a great brand as well as a bargain! They have all sorts of different scents and textures. The possibilities are endless!
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I like that bleach is added into this soap. It makes me feel more reassure that all the bacteria and germs are being destroyed.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This gets dishes very clean and is not harsh on your hands at all. I purchase mine at WalMart. It is reasonably priced as well.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
Product works great I use it to wash the dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. I find that it is very gentle on your hands.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?