Add a Photo

By DAWN
#28 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Kristin h.
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
Aug. 15, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn with Bleach is my favorite!!! It makes my dishes not only look clean, but feel clean too! The smell is pretty awesome as well.
amy s.
amy s.
June 21, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I don't usually like washing dishes with scented soaps but this smells nice and fresh. It cleans well and isn't harsh on my hands.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
June 26, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I like this dishwashing soap. I mean with bleach is just the best! must try it. leaves the dishes smelling good and free of oders
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC
Not only does this clean the dishes. It cleans the oil and makes the dishes smell really good. Also, this makes your hands soft !
Montana H.
Montana H.
Chillicothe, OH
June 29, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
This dish soap is great it is affordable smells great and cleans the dishes the right way it also I bet good at taking out grease
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
June 24, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
This is a great dish washing soap. Love that it has bleach in it to give it an extra boost of cleaning. Dawn overall is the best.
riss l.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Aug. 8, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn is a great brand as well as a bargain! They have all sorts of different scents and textures. The possibilities are endless!
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
July 8, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I like that bleach is added into this soap. It makes me feel more reassure that all the bacteria and germs are being destroyed.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
June 21, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
This gets dishes very clean and is not harsh on your hands at all. I purchase mine at WalMart. It is reasonably priced as well.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
Product works great I use it to wash the dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. I find that it is very gentle on your hands.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?