BY DAWN #73 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn R.
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use. It leaves me feeling as if my dishes are really clean. Adding bleach into the mixture enriches that! I love that bleach and dawn work together to give me the cleanest dishes possible. Super cheap and convenient to find!
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! & with the Bleach alternative, phenomenal! I don't have to add bleach, & worry about my sensitive skin, or even when my 7y.o. wants to "help" wash the dishes. I also love that I can add more hot water if necessary, & it's just like I've started a whole new sinkful of Dawn. It's the original awesome grease fighting Dawn with a bonus!
Kara C.
Yes but this! It seriously gets the grease, the left over food and helps knock out that terrible smell in the sink. I usually will squirt a bit in a dish and let it sit for a bit. When I come back my dishes are ready to be cleaned and dried. No elbow grease needed
Dina S.
One of my favorite dish soaps, and the bleach alternative makes me feel that my dishes are getting really clean. I like the feel of the suds on my hands, and my hands do not feel dried out after using. Good value for the money. I recommend this product to everyone.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV
I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
ashley s.
Stratford, CT
I LOVE DAWN dishwashing soap! It is by far my favorite because the smallest amount goes such a long why, I like hte consistency, the smell, the effectiveness, the PRICE, and the option to have anti bacterial as well as hand softening. I love this brand!
Alie S.
Austin, TX
My dad always bought the dawn with bleach alternative when I was growing up so that's what I instinctively reach for when I'm at the grocery store, I think it does a great job of cutting through grease and makes washing dishes a little bit easier.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
brenda a.
Decorator Expert
Dawn is just great, and the Ultras are the best for grease and stubborn stickiness. Not only are they a good company that helps clean-ups after oil spills and such, they make a great product that does not disappoint. I wouldn't use anything else.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
I prefer this dishwashing liquid because i feel like my dishes are getting really clean. It also doesn't give my hands that dry feeling after that most brands give you after washing dishes. I buy different types of dawn and they all do a great job.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?