BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Michelle B.
Yukon, WV
I love this dish soap. The platinum bleach alternative powers through baked on stains and even all stains in minutes without hard scrubbing. I know my dishes are sanitized and clean. I store food in plastic containers and thus dawn soap strips the stored stains and creasy food oder from my containers.
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
Although I purchase this dish soap more than other brands, I feel like you have to use a lot to get a soapy water. I have to hand wash dishes and it makes me feel better when there's lots of bubbles in the water.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Another must have in my home with kids running around a small amount hoes a long way smells great gentle on my hands and tough on the grease and grim highly recommend for everyone and very easy to find in most all stores
Camille W.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. I love the lather it has and my dishes always comes out sparkling clean. They offer an array of scents that all smell awesome. I also love that Dawn is almost all the time on sale and is leading the dish soap industry.
Heather M.
Nice scent to the product. The bleach alternative really does a good job at making sure that my dishes are nice and clean. It's at all the grocery stores I've been in and I buy it all the time. Would recommend
Patricia H.
Denver, CO
I have a dishwasher but I still prefer to hand wash my dishes. I actually enjoy soaking my hands in the warm sudsy water. I won't compromise on my dish detergent. It cleans the best by far of any other dish soap on the market and doesn't dry out or damage my hands. Won't buy anything else.
randi e.
This dawn dishwashing soap works amazing! I use it in a cleaner I make for my bathroom also. It also has a great scent! Best of all there the scent always change so you have some many options for the smell.
tammie j.
this is the best dish soap on the market well that is mu opinion. dishes that you think need to soak overnight well guess what they dont they wash right off yeah you might need to use a little elbow grease but you are able to wash it right off the same time you are doing other dishes.
Raynell B.
This is a great product that has bleach in it but not the bleach smell in it. Lathers up great & the scent is nice. I'm a repeat buyer & would recommend this to anyone. Helps to get your dishes nice & clean.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?