Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Lyndsey A.
Lyndsey A.
Garland, TX

Works great! The dishes always smell great and are very shiny and clean. Also leaves my hands feeling very soft and smelling good when I'm done doing dishes!
Arianne G.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA

This brand works well for cleaning dishes but I have also found it isn't rough on hands like a lot of the other brands of dish soap, and it smells amazing.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown , New jersey

If you want your dishes clean and smelling nice this is the product to buy. Doesn't leave a film on your dishes and a little bit goes a long way of corse
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Must go with Dawn for washing dishes - a definte must. Comes with multiple scents to choose from and often can get with a coupon in the local papers/ads.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Carthage, MO

Always leave my dishes clean and my hands soft! Its an amazing soap, I've used this before and my hands were left soft and not dry like other dish soap.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Germantown, OH

Dawn is a classic in our home and a must have. I love the smell of dawn and the cleaning power. Dawn can get the baked on stains out of almost anything.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI

I love that it's a bleach alternative. I use bleach for a lot of my cleaning and to have an alternative for it to wash dishes and soppy cups is amazing
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

Dawn is a very trusted brand in our house. This particular product is a little different. It does seem to really cut grease better. No bad bleach odor.
murtie f.
murtie f.

The only thing my parents use to wash there dishes ! soft hands the scent lasts for hours and your dishes are amazingly clean and squaky after wash !
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Ottawa

Dawn products are good all around, I don't want to pick just one, I never have to use much, it cleans my dishes but it always makes them smell fresh.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now