Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Maria F.
Maria F.
Ocoee, FL

Dawn is my go to for dishes, I have tried other dish washing soap but nothing works as good as Dawn to me. My mother has used this product for years and now so do I.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA

Great soap to use while washing my dishes! Works wonders and I absolutely love the price. I always pick it up from my local store. The scent is okay not much too it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA

This is a great alternative to actually using bleach..but keeps the dishes sparkling clean..we have always used Dawn and recommend using it for that extra clean...
Penelope E.
Penelope E.

Works great on grease and dishes with stuck on food.I do a lot of cooking and baking and can put 1 drop in pan and let soak overnight and comes out clean and easy
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA

Like that it doesn't leave my hands feeling like they've been sandblasted. Should come with more detailed description for the men in the house to use it though ;)
Shantell C.
Shantell C.
Lillington, NC

I discovered this product not too long ago and I love it. It makes my plates and counters squeaky clean. It's affordable at walmart and I recommend to anyone :)
Candice W.
Candice W.

The platinum bleach alternative formula is incredible! It fights the grease like no other and I know my dishes are not only clean, but they are also sanitized.
Mandee C.
Mandee C.
Palm Bay, FL

This leaves your dishes so clean and white. And gets off all the grease that's left over. It doesn't take much to scrub them clean with all the bubbles it has!
Michelle  E.
Michelle E.
Lansing, MI

Gentle on my tupperware and I feel like it still gets clean. Dye free and its gentle on my hands too! This product is great- even though washing dishes is not!
nasya g.
nasya g.
Griffin, GA

this i a good smelling soap and it gets your dishes so shiny and it makes your hand so smooth.it is about 3.00 but it is worth it.i would recommend it any day.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?