Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Dajah M.
Dajah M.
Riverdale, GA

If you ever watched that Dawn commercial where some people was washing some animals off because they was cover in some oil. Well you should already know Dawn is the best Dishwashing liquid to use.
Julie M.
Julie M.

We always seem to have crazy dried on food dishes piled up in the sink at the end of the day. Dawn Platinum Bleach Dishwashing Liquid seems to cut right through all that and get them really clean
Christine S.
Christine S.
Canal Winchester, OH

First coughs this a few months ago. It cleans better than a lot of other brands I have tried. I found that I use much less soap and still get the dishes very clean. I would definitely buy again!
Captain H.
Captain H.
Dunedin, FL

I love this stuff! Makes my hands soft after doing dishes, the scent is very nice and it works very well getting your dishes clean without having to scrub so hard. I will always use this stuff.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS

Best thing dawn ever did was add bleach! My dishs feel and look cleaner! It doesn't leave a fragrant taste or smell behind and cuts through the oiliness that other soap can't even begin to do!
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA

Does the best job and is very affordable. I can get this honestly anywhere from Rite Aid to Dollar Tree. I will always repurchase this brand because they continue to come out with new scents.
Lainie L.
Lainie L.
Eatontown, NJ

This dish soap makes my dishes very clean. it gets the food residue right off. it does not dry out my hands while i am using it either. it is very effective. i by from shop rite. i recommend.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Vermilion, OH

I love dawn as it has many purposes around the house other than just cleaning dishes. I would give this 5 stars but I feel it didn't out-perform the regular dawn I've been buying for years.
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ

The only dish soap I like. I do my dishes by hand so I'm pretty picky. This smells good,doesn't leave a film and I don't have to let my dishes soak overnight when food is really stuck on.
Miss A.
Miss A.
Sparks, NV

The smells in my sink get downright rancid and I can't use something meant to be gentle on my hands, I just need clean and this is great. Not too harsh on me but way better than the rest.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now