BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Michelle B.
Yukon, WV
I love this dish soap. The platinum bleach alternative powers through baked on stains and even all stains in minutes without hard scrubbing. I know my dishes are sanitized and clean. I store food in plastic containers and thus dawn soap strips the stored stains and creasy food oder from my containers.
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love how clean it makes your dishes I love the scent of a clean dish and bleach is alway a must when cleaning anything it is vary effective I have never found it to be not effective I definitely would buy it again
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like and dawn dishwashing liquid personally! It works great on tough dishes and cleans great and it even makes your hands softer. It's not very expensive and I would buy this product again and I would recommend it.
Michelle H.
York, PA
Dawn platinum Bleach Alternative Liquid Fresh Rapids is a terrific product to use on my dishes as well as my hands! It's so gentle on my hands but strong cutting grease and grime on my dishes! If you want sparkling clean dishes with a grease free shine and a wonderful scent, this product is for you!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Another must have in my home with kids running around a small amount hoes a long way smells great gentle on my hands and tough on the grease and grim highly recommend for everyone and very easy to find in most all stores
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
I've always trusted Dawn because this is the brand that they use to clean wildlife with. In my own experience, Dawn produces the most amount of bubbles, therefore it gets my dishes squeaky clean! Also, a little goes a long way with this soap :)
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
Although I purchase this dish soap more than other brands, I feel like you have to use a lot to get a soapy water. I have to hand wash dishes and it makes me feel better when there's lots of bubbles in the water.
Camille W.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. I love the lather it has and my dishes always comes out sparkling clean. They offer an array of scents that all smell awesome. I also love that Dawn is almost all the time on sale and is leading the dish soap industry.
Heather M.
Nice scent to the product. The bleach alternative really does a good job at making sure that my dishes are nice and clean. It's at all the grocery stores I've been in and I buy it all the time. Would recommend
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?