Add a Photo

By DAWN
#24 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Aug. 13, 2016, 3:13 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
I know this is suppose to be for dishes and other cleaning things. But I used this with my clothes and it got the tough stains out. Impressed
Sara K.
Sara K.
Schererville, IN
Nov. 19, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn is the best for cutting grease. I don't have to scrub as much. I don't have to use as much soap to get my dishes clean. It rinses clean.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Aug. 11, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
This sop is great for hands and for the dishes. MY hands are always soft after using this product and my dishes have never looked cleaner.
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Belleville, MI
Oct. 27, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
i use dawn for everything. from bathing my dogs when they get into things to cutting grease off of literally everything. thank you dawn
Tera C.
Tera C.
Cody, WY
Aug. 10, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love the way dawn works on my dishes but not so much my hands. Sensitive skin tends to dry out with it but it does get the job done.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Rosemont, IL
Aug. 9, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love using this product because not only do my dishes come out clean, my hands end up soft! I also use this to make sugar scrubs!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
June 28, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
Smells great also cuts through grease but I don't like that it can really dry your hands out after you have been using it for a while
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Murray, UT
July 27, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
GETS THE JOB DONE :) Leaves my dishes clean and not spotty. I like how easily it is to get of and it doesn't make a mess when using.
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
I recently tried this and I liked it not as effective as the concentrated version but it has a nice smell and still cleaned as well.
Kristin h.
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
Aug. 15, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn with Bleach is my favorite!!! It makes my dishes not only look clean, but feel clean too! The smell is pretty awesome as well.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?