BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ashley s.
Naugatuck, CT
I LOVE DAWN dishwashing soap! It is by far my favorite because the smallest amount goes such a long why, I like hte consistency, the smell, the effectiveness, the PRICE, and the option to have anti bacterial as well as hand softening. I love this brand!
Stephanie D.
Fairfax, MO
By far, my favorite dish soap. I have always preferred the Dawn brand. However, this Dawn Platinum with Bleach series is the best. I can soak a pan for 10 min and it be like an overnight soak. It smells great and it really seems to last a lot longer because you have to use so little.
Alie S.
Austin, TX
My dad always bought the dawn with bleach alternative when I was growing up so that's what I instinctively reach for when I'm at the grocery store, I think it does a great job of cutting through grease and makes washing dishes a little bit easier.
brenda a.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Dawn is just great, and the Ultras are the best for grease and stubborn stickiness. Not only are they a good company that helps clean-ups after oil spills and such, they make a great product that does not disappoint. I wouldn't use anything else.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
I prefer this dishwashing liquid because i feel like my dishes are getting really clean. It also doesn't give my hands that dry feeling after that most brands give you after washing dishes. I buy different types of dawn and they all do a great job.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
i like this dish soap. it kills the germs, and leaves my plates and dishes fresh! i highly suggest this soap. it has a good price, and is reasonable for it's size. i get it at Meijer, and i would never go to another store to get it. great product that i never regret buying!
Jessica M.
I've never used anything for dishes but dawn brand soaps. They work on everything. I use dawn to clean my kids' toys and other non dish items. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin on my hands and keeps everything clean.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?