Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Michelle  E.
Michelle E.
Lansing , Mi

Gentle on my tupperware and I feel like it still gets clean. Dye free and its gentle on my hands too! This product is great- even though washing dishes is not!
Mandee C.
Mandee C.
Palm Bay, FL

This leaves your dishes so clean and white. And gets off all the grease that's left over. It doesn't take much to scrub them clean with all the bubbles it has!
Candice W.
Candice W.

The platinum bleach alternative formula is incredible! It fights the grease like no other and I know my dishes are not only clean, but they are also sanitized.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
Haddon Heights, NJ

I love the scent of this dish soap and the fact that it doesn't dry my hands out like so many dish soaps do! However, it isn't anything phenomenally different.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Must go with Dawn for washing dishes - a definte must. Comes with multiple scents to choose from and often can get with a coupon in the local papers/ads.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Germantown, OH

Dawn is a classic in our home and a must have. I love the smell of dawn and the cleaning power. Dawn can get the baked on stains out of almost anything.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI

I love that it's a bleach alternative. I use bleach for a lot of my cleaning and to have an alternative for it to wash dishes and soppy cups is amazing
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

Dawn is a very trusted brand in our house. This particular product is a little different. It does seem to really cut grease better. No bad bleach odor.
Jai M.
Jai M.

Gets the dishes cleaner faster and it's goes on sale a lot in rite aid it's not too pricey and it works out for a family on a budget and scent is good
Claire R.
Claire R.

Love love love!!!! It smells sooo good first of all. And you don't have to use a lot to wash a lot!!! It makes me smile to see things getting cleaned.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now