Add a Photo

By DAWN
#24 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
June 30, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Works well and smells great. I like using the bleach alternative because it makes me feel like I'm getting the dishes cleaner than without using it.
Dawna E.
Dawna E.
Auburn, IL
This is amazing in any dish that has had a pasta sauce, chilli, or grease in it. A little goes along way and I'm always impressed on the job it does
June 27, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Have used this before and like it. Gets dishes and pots and pans clean. Soak a little bit for hard stains or tough stains. Not so hard on the skin.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
Nothing cleans better!! The only dish soap I will use. Cleans the best out of all the other beside the original blue. Definantly the grease buster.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Aug. 18, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love dawn! Only dish soap I buy. Dawn doubles as a clothing greese stain remover. This product smelled fresh and left the dishes sparking clean
Erin S.
Erin S.
Cuba, MO
Nov. 21, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn is hands down the best detergent. There are a few that come close but nothing cuts grease like dawn. Love the many scents available as well.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
July 8, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn is not only great in the kitchen but can also be used to fight hard to ever out stains I. Clothes. I keep a bottle in the laundry room too.
lexi c.
lexi c.
Canutillo, TX
June 20, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Love this soap also! Definitely on my top 3! Cleans everything so well gets stuck on food & grease off in seconds! Also leaves your hands soft!
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Roseville, MI
Nov. 2, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn is hands-down the best dish soap I've ever used. It is the only dish soap that I've used that cuts right through the grease on my dishes.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beavercreek, OH
June 26, 2016, 8:35 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn is a household favorite. It's really sudsy and tough. We've tried other stuff but always come back to fhis brand. This scent is nice too.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?