BY DAWN #73 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adi A.
Galt, CA
We have tried many different dish soap's and none seem to work, they are either too watery and not enough suds. Dawn dish soap definitely is our favorite dish soap and it really is tough on grease!
Tiffany O.
Love this soap. Smells great and fights tough stains SO easily! Doesn't dry out hands when you use it either. Available at all of the local shops, so no need to order on amazon. My go to soap!!!! It's the best!
Carmynn B.
The bleach alternative is okay. It doesn't hold soap suds in the water very long. So I was a little disappointed especially for the price. The scent was nice, but I will stick to the original Dawn.
Tiffany B.
This is actually one of my fav Dawn products! The smell is great, and the bonus is that your dishes have the squeaky clean feeling.  I will forever buy this over and over again!
Kristen E.
Hi Hat, KY
this is the best by far dish detergent, it desolves grease and lossens dried on food in minutes, i love the sent and the quiality. it bubbles up good. i recommend this product to anyone and everyone. its the only brand i use, i guarentee you will have great results with this product.
Brooklyn P.
Andy
Dawn is a great company, I love it. I love the fact that they have been helping to save wildlife for years, and anytime I buy dishwashing liquid, I always try to buy that one. It's a great product when trying to get grease out of your dishes, and it leaves the dish smooth and smelling great afterwards.
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
Dawn dish soap is my go to for dish detergent and has been my whole life. This scent is my favorite; it is the one I always look for first. This version of Dawn doesn't just have my favorite scent, it is the best dish soap for cutting through greasy dishes or stuck on food. Highly recommend this one!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Dawn is he best cleaning product for dishes, floors, cars, or anything else! It removes grease and almost anything you need to clean up. So dawn with bleach is a great mix. Now i know my dishes are being disinfected when someone has a cold! I would recommend this for any cleaning project you have!
kim p.
Westover, MD
I bought my Dawn Platinum bleach alternative dish washing liquid in fresh rapids at Target. I love Dawn products because they never disappoint on clean and this product is no different. I like to look for a dish soap with bleach in it and this has just that . It left my dishes clean and shiny.
Remi S.
I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?