BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
cheyenne c.
this bleach really really cleans all the nasty food left on your dishes , and you don't need to use a lot to clean its very effective i love it !!!! this one is always kind of hard for me to find so whoever i find it i make sure a grab a bottle
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
Dish soap with bleach is a fantastic idea!! I love that I know it is getting the grease off and killing bacteria and germs! I know they will be clean for my family! I like the clean smell of it and highly recommend this dish soap!
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
i like this dish soap. it kills the germs, and leaves my plates and dishes fresh! i highly suggest this soap. it has a good price, and is reasonable for it's size. i get it at Meijer, and i would never go to another store to get it. great product that i never regret buying!
Jessica M.
I've never used anything for dishes but dawn brand soaps. They work on everything. I use dawn to clean my kids' toys and other non dish items. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin on my hands and keeps everything clean.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
This stuff is the bomb! It cleans dishes so well and didn't leave any greasy residues. It smelled fantastic! Definitely worth the price! I'm very glad I got this and I would definitely recommend this particular soap to anyone!
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Clean refreshing smelling dish soap that cleans so well it makes my dishes sparkle! Decent sized bottle as well due to the fact I have a big family which means many plates and silverware being used through out the day!
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I love having this soap in the kitchen AND bathroom. I put it in those handled sponges. This works great on stained Tupperware and in the shower. I usually buy this and the pink Olay ones at Target. Great soap to buy!
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love how clean it makes your dishes I love the scent of a clean dish and bleach is alway a must when cleaning anything it is vary effective I have never found it to be not effective I definitely would buy it again
Michelle B.
Yukon, WV
I love this dish soap. The platinum bleach alternative powers through baked on stains and even all stains in minutes without hard scrubbing. I know my dishes are sanitized and clean. I store food in plastic containers and thus dawn soap strips the stored stains and creasy food oder from my containers.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I like and dawn dishwashing liquid personally! It works great on tough dishes and cleans great and it even makes your hands softer. It's not very expensive and I would buy this product again and I would recommend it.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?