BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mekaela G.
Nampa, ID
When your doing dishes your hands don't get dry and gross feeling their actually soft and smell good! And that's just the half of it! It cleans your dishes very very well!
Kisha T.
Laurel Hill , NC
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use and I love the grease cutting power of the bleach alternative. My dishes are clean with one wash so I don't have to double work myself
Tania F.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this soap and I love it! I am very sensitive to some brands of soap and this soap is not harsh on my skin and it's has a ok scent . And the price is affordable .
Maria F.
Ocoee, FL
Dawn is my go to for dishes, I have tried other dish washing soap but nothing works as good as Dawn to me. My mother has used this product for years and now so do I.
Kristen F.
Iuka
This stuff is just wow! It fights through the toughest grim. Just put some soap on the dirty dish. Soak for say 3 minutes and then it washes straight off. No scrubbing.
Aisha W.
Kansas City, MO
i highly recommend this dish soap if you're like me & like to use bleach in your dishwater. no bleach needed and there's no disturbing smell :) big Yes! i hate the smell of bleach
Sunshine G.
Grantham, NH
This has been my new dish detergent for a couple weeks now. It cleans just as well as the original and better. It also doesn't leave a residue on hands like some do.
Tammy S.
I usually use the originally Dawn dish soap. However, occasionally I do purchased the Dawn with bleach. I do like it because not only do my dishes get clean, but my sink, which is a white porcelain, gets clean as well
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
I love the smell of this. I find that it washes like the blue dawn. There really was no difference on my cleanliness other than peace of mind from the bleach alt.
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
This is a great alternative to actually using bleach..but keeps the dishes sparkling clean..we have always used Dawn and recommend using it for that extra clean...
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?