Add a Photo

By DAWN
#24 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Candice W.
Candice W.
June 21, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
The platinum bleach alternative formula is incredible! It fights the grease like no other and I know my dishes are not only clean, but they are also sanitized.
Michelle  E.
Michelle E.
Lansing, MI
Aug. 15, 2016, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
Gentle on my tupperware and I feel like it still gets clean. Dye free and its gentle on my hands too! This product is great- even though washing dishes is not!
Lyndsey A.
Lyndsey A.
Garland, TX
Works great! The dishes always smell great and are very shiny and clean. Also leaves my hands feeling very soft and smelling good when I'm done doing dishes!
Arianne G.
Arianne G.
Bigler, Pa
This brand works well for cleaning dishes but I have also found it isn't rough on hands like a lot of the other brands of dish soap, and it smells amazing.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Aug. 12, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Must go with Dawn for washing dishes - a definte must. Comes with multiple scents to choose from and often can get with a coupon in the local papers/ads.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
If you want your dishes clean and smelling nice this is the product to buy. Doesn't leave a film on your dishes and a little bit goes a long way of corse
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Carthage, MO
Always leave my dishes clean and my hands soft! Its an amazing soap, I've used this before and my hands were left soft and not dry like other dish soap.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Germantown, OH
Aug. 24, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
Dawn is a classic in our home and a must have. I love the smell of dawn and the cleaning power. Dawn can get the baked on stains out of almost anything.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI
Aug. 7, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love that it's a bleach alternative. I use bleach for a lot of my cleaning and to have an alternative for it to wash dishes and soppy cups is amazing
murtie f.
murtie f.
July 3, 2016, noon
Review for: Platinum
The only thing my parents use to wash there dishes ! soft hands the scent lasts for hours and your dishes are amazingly clean and squaky after wash !
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?