Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Peters B.
Peters B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I love this product and i love the company for their reputation in helping with environmental cleanup. This detergent gets my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA

Great soap to use while washing my dishes! Works wonders and I absolutely love the price. I always pick it up from my local store. The scent is okay not much too it.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Ocoee, FL

Dawn is my go to for dishes, I have tried other dish washing soap but nothing works as good as Dawn to me. My mother has used this product for years and now so do I.
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA

Like that it doesn't leave my hands feeling like they've been sandblasted. Should come with more detailed description for the men in the house to use it though ;)
Penelope E.
Penelope E.

Works great on grease and dishes with stuck on food.I do a lot of cooking and baking and can put 1 drop in pan and let soak overnight and comes out clean and easy
Shantell C.
Shantell C.
Lillington, NC

I discovered this product not too long ago and I love it. It makes my plates and counters squeaky clean. It's affordable at walmart and I recommend to anyone :)
nasya g.
nasya g.
Griffin, GA

this i a good smelling soap and it gets your dishes so shiny and it makes your hand so smooth.it is about 3.00 but it is worth it.i would recommend it any day.
Michelle  E.
Michelle E.
Lansing, MI

Gentle on my tupperware and I feel like it still gets clean. Dye free and its gentle on my hands too! This product is great- even though washing dishes is not!
Val I.
Val I.

I love the scent of this dish soap and the fact that it doesn't dry my hands out like so many dish soaps do! However, it isn't anything phenomenally different.
Mandee C.
Mandee C.
Palm Bay, FL

This leaves your dishes so clean and white. And gets off all the grease that's left over. It doesn't take much to scrub them clean with all the bubbles it has!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now