Dawn Platinum Bleach Alternative Dishwashing Liquid Fresh Rapids

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Dawn is he best cleaning product for dishes, floors, cars, or anything else! It removes grease and almost anything you need to clean up. So dawn with bleach is a great mix. Now i know my dishes are being disinfected when someone has a cold! I would recommend this for any cleaning project you have!
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
Absolutely my favorite dish washing liquid of all time! All I do is put a drop in the pan I need to wash, fill it with warm water, and wait a few minutes. It is a little miracle when I go to wash the pan it comes clean every time! It is So easy!!! I have 5 bottles in my pantry right this minute because I never want to be without it. It is also handy for laundry stains. (just test a small area first)
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Dawn platinum with bleach is more than just a dish soap. It has a nice wonderful clean sent and it cleans so well also I use it on other things than dishes I use it to spot clean on clothes as an alternative to a spray cleaner. And where I buy it at is at The grocery store or Walmart.
Remi S.
I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
Tonya C.
Fayetteville, NC
I love dawn products I've used this one and many others but I always stick to the Dawn brand for their cleaning excellence. It removes all grease and dirt from the dishes and I've even used it to clean the head rest of the car to remove grease from had and heads. It worked so well
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC
This dish soap is pretty amazing. It works wonders on stains and tough things to get off you plates and pots. I always get it at the grocery store. It is very affordable. You cannot beat the quality and I would recommend this to others. I can not wait to tell others about it.
Kate O.
Los Angeles, CA
This dish soap has actually made a big difference. I have animals and their dishes get extra dirty by the end of the day. Just to be safe I used to wash them and then bleach to make sure. Now all I use is Dawn Platinum. It gets off dried on cat food bits, slobber build-up and in one step I can make sure their various food/water/pellet/hay dispensers are clean enough for my babies.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
This product really gets your dishes clean, other products will leave streaks and even some food on your dishes. If you want a product that not only smell clean but does the job its suppose to do you should really try this. I am definitely going to be buying this product again.
Alina belle H.
This is a must on my white cutting boards! Not only does it clean like no other but it takes the stains completely out of my boards! Thank you Dawn! You've saved me so much money on not having to replace my white cutting boards 😀 love the bleach alternative in this product!!
Kaitlyn R.
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use. It leaves me feeling as if my dishes are really clean. Adding bleach into the mixture enriches that! I love that bleach and dawn work together to give me the cleanest dishes possible. Super cheap and convenient to find!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.