BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
This product really gets your dishes clean, other products will leave streaks and even some food on your dishes. If you want a product that not only smell clean but does the job its suppose to do you should really try this. I am definitely going to be buying this product again.
Kaitlyn R.
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I will use. It leaves me feeling as if my dishes are really clean. Adding bleach into the mixture enriches that! I love that bleach and dawn work together to give me the cleanest dishes possible. Super cheap and convenient to find!
Dina S.
One of my favorite dish soaps, and the bleach alternative makes me feel that my dishes are getting really clean. I like the feel of the suds on my hands, and my hands do not feel dried out after using. Good value for the money. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jessica T.
Norristown, PA
Platinum bleach is the way to go!!! It works better than the dishwasher itself. The smell is amazing and there were no smear marks on my plates, utensils, etc. The scent is also beautiful. I have not found any cons from this products and will definitely buy again.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! & with the Bleach alternative, phenomenal! I don't have to add bleach, & worry about my sensitive skin, or even when my 7y.o. wants to "help" wash the dishes. I also love that I can add more hot water if necessary, & it's just like I've started a whole new sinkful of Dawn. It's the original awesome grease fighting Dawn with a bonus!
Kara C.
Yes but this! It seriously gets the grease, the left over food and helps knock out that terrible smell in the sink. I usually will squirt a bit in a dish and let it sit for a bit. When I come back my dishes are ready to be cleaned and dried. No elbow grease needed
Hailey F.
Pearland, TX
I always feel like my dishsoap should be effective, and not only does this smell good, but it cleans my dishes very effectively! We don't have a dishwasher in our old house, so we need something that will really work for our dishes! This is definitely a buy.
Ashley S.
Naugatuck , CT
I LOVE DAWN dishwashing soap! It is by far my favorite because the smallest amount goes such a long why, I like hte consistency, the smell, the effectiveness, the PRICE, and the option to have anti bacterial as well as hand softening. I love this brand!
Stephanie D.
Fairfax, MO
By far, my favorite dish soap. I have always preferred the Dawn brand. However, this Dawn Platinum with Bleach series is the best. I can soak a pan for 10 min and it be like an overnight soak. It smells great and it really seems to last a lot longer because you have to use so little.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
I like using Dawn Platinum dish washing liquid with bleach because I know I'm getting the benefits of germ fighting without all the additional chemicals. It's a little more expensive than traditional Dawn but I like buying it from time to time.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?