BY DAWN

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

• This product does not damage my skin on my hands?3 Answers
  • DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Cuts grease and does exactly what it claims it's supposed to do. It's very affordable and the bottle lasts a good while. It's a tiny bit harsh on the hands, leaving them dry, but it's nothing some gloves and a good moisturizer can't fix.
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
This dishwashing detergent is my favorite one in the Dawn line since I discovered it. It smells fresh and clean without being overpowering. This dish detergent also cuts grease quickly and leaves your dishes super clean/glass super shiny. I originally favored the Dawn Platinum in the Rain scent but now this Bleach Alternative is starting to be a tie for my favorite since it cuts the coffee and tea stains from the inside of light colored mugs with ease. A little bit of product goes a long way as well, since it's concentrated. A great value for the product quality and for the money as well. I will continue to buy this dish soap for as long as I can find it in my local market.
Kiari H.
We've been using Dawn since before we got married. Never needed to use anything else. But in the last few years I noticed it wasn't working as well, and thought it might be hard water. NOPE. I did some reading online and saw comparisons of ingredients. They took out the enzymes-you know the things that made this so awesome. So again, if you want the original formula get one of the Platinum formulas. I guarantee THESE are the ORIGINAL formula with enzymes! I cut my dishwashing(no dishwasher) from an hour-because I had to keep going over greasy dishes-to 20 minutes. Platinum formula rocks!
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
I find that all of the other dishwashing soaps out there now are watery and don't clean that well. Dawn Ultra Platinum is by far the best dishwashing soap on the market, bar none. I only have to use a little and it, as they say, goes a long way. This is the kind of soap that soap companies used to make but don't anymore. I can't tell you how many bottles of dishwashing soap I have gone though because of the poor quality of the agents that are used in the cleaning products. Not so with this brand.
Troy T.
Memphis, TN
This dish washing product cuts through dirt and food residue to clean my dishes very well. The bleach alternative makes the product more efficient, and I find myself using a small amount to use on a good amount of dishes. The product rinses clean and doesn't leave a residue on my dishes. I plan to continue using this product.
Amanda H.
Somerset, KY
Since I found this product, I do not buy anything else. The smell isn't overpowering, and it definitely gets the job done! Most times I let dishes soak before washing, and now I only have to let them soak for a few minutes with this product, as opposed to others and letting them soak for an hour! I would recommend this product!
Melody S.
Ames, IA
Dawn Platinum Bleach Alternative Dishwashing soap is a go to for having clean and santifized dishes. A few drops will break down the grease on my dishes quickly and helps keep my hands from feeling greasy also. It saves time in after dinner clean up. I purchased this product at Walmart and I recommend it, especially for people who don't get around to doing dishes right away. It will break down that dried on food to save you time on scrubbing.
Nicole J.
Since the blue dawn specifically states not to combine it with bleach, this bleach alternative has been a lifesaver. I have recently moved into an home with no dishwasher. So I am now washing dishes by hand and for items that are clearly unsanitary such as utensils, cutting boards, or dishes that has contained raw meats, this gives me the reassurance that I am sanitizing my dishes and thus keeping my family healthy.
Whitney A.
Tucson, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I purchased this thinking it would be my new favorite go to soap. Dawn Platinum can clean just about anything in your house but this formula is NOT for me. If you have sensitive skin or react to similar bleach alternative soaps I would stay away from this one it gave me hives. If you are not sensitive to these types of bleach additives then you will probably love this!
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
It smells great, it lasts a lot. Kills smells of strong foods (egg, chicken, fish) easily and it is kind to my hands, dishwasher soap usually makes my hands to be really dry and at times to crack... i recommend it to those with sensitive skin. I think that Dawn usually makes great prodiucts
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?