Add a Photo

By DAWN
#42 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT

This dishwashing detergent is my favorite one in the Dawn line since I discovered it. It smells fresh and clean without being overpowering. This dish detergent also cuts grease quickly and leaves your dishes super clean/glass super shiny. I originally favored the Dawn Platinum in the Rain scent but now this Bleach Alternative is starting to be a tie for my favorite since it cuts the coffee and tea stains from the inside of light colored mugs with ease. A little bit of product goes a long way as well, since it's concentrated. A great value for the product quality and for the money as well. I will continue to buy this dish soap for as long as I can find it in my local market.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

Since the blue dawn specifically states not to combine it with bleach, this bleach alternative has been a lifesaver. I have recently moved into an home with no dishwasher. So I am now washing dishes by hand and for items that are clearly unsanitary such as utensils, cutting boards, or dishes that has contained raw meats, this gives me the reassurance that I am sanitizing my dishes and thus keeping my family healthy.
Gayle B.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA

Absolutely my favorite dish washing liquid of all time! All I do is put a drop in the pan I need to wash, fill it with warm water, and wait a few minutes. It is a little miracle when I go to wash the pan it comes clean every time! It is So easy!!! I have 5 bottles in my pantry right this minute because I never want to be without it. It is also handy for laundry stains. (just test a small area first)
Kate O.
Kate O.
Los Angeles, CA

This dish soap has actually made a big difference. I have animals and their dishes get extra dirty by the end of the day. Just to be safe I used to wash them and then bleach to make sure. Now all I use is Dawn Platinum. It gets off dried on cat food bits, slobber build-up and in one step I can make sure their various food/water/pellet/hay dispensers are clean enough for my babies.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH

I love this dish soap its easy on the hands but very foamy and cuts through all those hard to stick pans and even the crock pot . it smells amazing . I usually used the stuff with degreasers bit this soap doesn't state it has them bit I promise it has to it leaves all my dishes clean and my hands not feeling dried out even after doing four sink fulls in a couple hours
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH

I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! & with the Bleach alternative, phenomenal! I don't have to add bleach, & worry about my sensitive skin, or even when my 7y.o. wants to "help" wash the dishes. I also love that I can add more hot water if necessary, & it's just like I've started a whole new sinkful of Dawn. It's the original awesome grease fighting Dawn with a bonus!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Lancaster , CA

My husband and I really love the dawn dish soap. We don't use the dishwasher and this soap really gets our dishes clean with not a lot of scrubbing. A couple things that I don't like is that it's not all natural because I am a mom to three kids and I try to use as much natural products as I can. It's a little more then other dish soaps but I think it's worth it.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

One of the best dish detergents to use! It has the great and lovable dawn liquid with bleach that give you a sense of ease and well-being, because bleach kills germs and lowers the risk of getting sick. I love that this product has bleach added with detergent, because I don't worry if the water was hot enough or other factors invovling washing dishes.
amanda m.
amanda m.

The Dawn Platinum dish soaps are the best! We don't have a dishwasher, so I wash everything by hand, and that can get pretty darn tough. But squirt a drop of this on a stubborn bit of grit, add some hot water, and let it set five minutes...and you're in business!! Five minutes is enough time to loosen virtually anything stuck on!
Tristyn H.
Tristyn H.
Frankfort, KY

Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now