Add a Photo

By DAWN
#28 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Gayle B.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
Aug. 14, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
Absolutely my favorite dish washing liquid of all time! All I do is put a drop in the pan I need to wash, fill it with warm water, and wait a few minutes. It is a little miracle when I go to wash the pan it comes clean every time! It is So easy!!! I have 5 bottles in my pantry right this minute because I never want to be without it. It is also handy for laundry stains. (just test a small area first)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH
June 25, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love this dish soap its easy on the hands but very foamy and cuts through all those hard to stick pans and even the crock pot . it smells amazing . I usually used the stuff with degreasers bit this soap doesn't state it has them bit I promise it has to it leaves all my dishes clean and my hands not feeling dried out even after doing four sink fulls in a couple hours
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH
June 21, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! & with the Bleach alternative, phenomenal! I don't have to add bleach, & worry about my sensitive skin, or even when my 7y.o. wants to "help" wash the dishes. I also love that I can add more hot water if necessary, & it's just like I've started a whole new sinkful of Dawn. It's the original awesome grease fighting Dawn with a bonus!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL
Aug. 23, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
One of the best dish detergents to use! It has the great and lovable dawn liquid with bleach that give you a sense of ease and well-being, because bleach kills germs and lowers the risk of getting sick. I love that this product has bleach added with detergent, because I don't worry if the water was hot enough or other factors invovling washing dishes.
Tristyn H.
Tristyn H.
Frankfort, KY
Aug. 18, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
The Dawn Platinum dish soaps are the best! We don't have a dishwasher, so I wash everything by hand, and that can get pretty darn tough. But squirt a drop of this on a stubborn bit of grit, add some hot water, and let it set five minutes...and you're in business!! Five minutes is enough time to loosen virtually anything stuck on!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
I cook dinner, husband takes care of the dishes! That's our routine. He always buys Dawn dishwashing liquid and loves it and keeps going back for more. He recently just tried this specific one and he likes it also. So dawn is always a product at our sink! Nothing but good things to say about all their dish washing liquids!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Yukon, WV
July 12, 2016, 3:38 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
I love this dish soap. The platinum bleach alternative powers through baked on stains and even all stains in minutes without hard scrubbing. I know my dishes are sanitized and clean. I store food in plastic containers and thus dawn soap strips the stored stains and creasy food oder from my containers.
Marco G.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
It smells great, it lasts a lot. Kills smells of strong foods (egg, chicken, fish) easily and it is kind to my hands, dishwasher soap usually makes my hands to be really dry and at times to crack... i recommend it to those with sensitive skin. I think that Dawn usually makes great prodiucts
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Denver, CO
July 30, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Platinum
I have a dishwasher but I still prefer to hand wash my dishes. I actually enjoy soaking my hands in the warm sudsy water. I won't compromise on my dish detergent. It cleans the best by far of any other dish soap on the market and doesn't dry out or damage my hands. Won't buy anything else.
Remi S.
Remi S.
Nov. 16, 2016, 3:37 a.m.
Review for: Platinum
I bought this a few times I only stopped using it because I found a different brand to use that with a little bit cheaper but it is very very very effective it has bleach in it so who doesn't love bleach for the really clean feeling it's a great product I would definitely recommend this
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?