Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA

I find that all of the other dishwashing soaps out there now are watery and don't clean that well. Dawn Ultra Platinum is by far the best dishwashing soap on the market, bar none. I only have to use a little and it, as they say, goes a long way. This is the kind of soap that soap companies used to make but don't anymore. I can't tell you how many bottles of dishwashing soap I have gone though because of the poor quality of the agents that are used in the cleaning products. Not so with this brand.
Gayle B.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA

Absolutely my favorite dish washing liquid of all time! All I do is put a drop in the pan I need to wash, fill it with warm water, and wait a few minutes. It is a little miracle when I go to wash the pan it comes clean every time! It is So easy!!! I have 5 bottles in my pantry right this minute because I never want to be without it. It is also handy for laundry stains. (just test a small area first)
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS

I like the whole Dawn Platinum line. I think it works better than any other dish detergents I've used. It's a thicker liquid than most and I feel like it last in my sponge better. The best thing I like about this is being able to soak a dirty dish for 5 mins and anything caked on comes right off. It's getting harder for me to find the one with bleach in it but the other ones work great too!
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Tucson , AZ

I purchased this thinking it would be my new favorite go to soap. Dawn Platinum can clean just about anything in your house but this formula is NOT for me. If you have sensitive skin or react to similar bleach alternative soaps I would stay away from this one it gave me hives. If you are not sensitive to these types of bleach additives then you will probably love this!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH

I love this dish soap its easy on the hands but very foamy and cuts through all those hard to stick pans and even the crock pot . it smells amazing . I usually used the stuff with degreasers bit this soap doesn't state it has them bit I promise it has to it leaves all my dishes clean and my hands not feeling dried out even after doing four sink fulls in a couple hours
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH

I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! & with the Bleach alternative, phenomenal! I don't have to add bleach, & worry about my sensitive skin, or even when my 7y.o. wants to "help" wash the dishes. I also love that I can add more hot water if necessary, & it's just like I've started a whole new sinkful of Dawn. It's the original awesome grease fighting Dawn with a bonus!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

One of the best dish detergents to use! It has the great and lovable dawn liquid with bleach that give you a sense of ease and well-being, because bleach kills germs and lowers the risk of getting sick. I love that this product has bleach added with detergent, because I don't worry if the water was hot enough or other factors invovling washing dishes.
amanda m.
amanda m.

The Dawn Platinum dish soaps are the best! We don't have a dishwasher, so I wash everything by hand, and that can get pretty darn tough. But squirt a drop of this on a stubborn bit of grit, add some hot water, and let it set five minutes...and you're in business!! Five minutes is enough time to loosen virtually anything stuck on!
Tristyn H.
Tristyn H.
Frankfort, KY

Autumn H.
Autumn H.

I cook dinner, husband takes care of the dishes! That's our routine. He always buys Dawn dishwashing liquid and loves it and keeps going back for more. He recently just tried this specific one and he likes it also. So dawn is always a product at our sink! Nothing but good things to say about all their dish washing liquids!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now