Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap

Dawn contains enzymes and biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate.

Gayle B.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA

Absolutely my favorite dish washing liquid of all time! All I do is put a drop in the pan I need to wash, fill it with warm water, and wait a few minutes. It is a little miracle when I go to wash the pan it comes clean every time! It is So easy!!! I have 5 bottles in my pantry right this minute because I never want to be without it. It is also handy for laundry stains. (just test a small area first)
Kate O.
Kate O.
Los Angeles, CA

This dish soap has actually made a big difference. I have animals and their dishes get extra dirty by the end of the day. Just to be safe I used to wash them and then bleach to make sure. Now all I use is Dawn Platinum. It gets off dried on cat food bits, slobber build-up and in one step I can make sure their various food/water/pellet/hay dispensers are clean enough for my babies.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH

I love this dish soap its easy on the hands but very foamy and cuts through all those hard to stick pans and even the crock pot . it smells amazing . I usually used the stuff with degreasers bit this soap doesn't state it has them bit I promise it has to it leaves all my dishes clean and my hands not feeling dried out even after doing four sink fulls in a couple hours
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH

I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! & with the Bleach alternative, phenomenal! I don't have to add bleach, & worry about my sensitive skin, or even when my 7y.o. wants to "help" wash the dishes. I also love that I can add more hot water if necessary, & it's just like I've started a whole new sinkful of Dawn. It's the original awesome grease fighting Dawn with a bonus!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

One of the best dish detergents to use! It has the great and lovable dawn liquid with bleach that give you a sense of ease and well-being, because bleach kills germs and lowers the risk of getting sick. I love that this product has bleach added with detergent, because I don't worry if the water was hot enough or other factors invovling washing dishes.
amanda m.
amanda m.

The Dawn Platinum dish soaps are the best! We don't have a dishwasher, so I wash everything by hand, and that can get pretty darn tough. But squirt a drop of this on a stubborn bit of grit, add some hot water, and let it set five minutes...and you're in business!! Five minutes is enough time to loosen virtually anything stuck on!
Tristyn H.
Tristyn H.
Frankfort, KY

Faith A.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI

I have used his once before and although it left my hands soft and smelling good, compared to other dish soaps it did not meet the criteria. With very high expectations for the product, I was quite dissapointed when it did not take the stains out with ease. It also left a lot of residue despite how much I rinsed the dish.
Brooklyn P.
Brooklyn P.
Andy

Dawn is a great company, I love it. I love the fact that they have been helping to save wildlife for years, and anytime I buy dishwashing liquid, I always try to buy that one. It's a great product when trying to get grease out of your dishes, and it leaves the dish smooth and smelling great afterwards.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Welaka, FL

I love this dish soap. The platinum bleach alternative powers through baked on stains and even all stains in minutes without hard scrubbing. I know my dishes are sanitized and clean. I store food in plastic containers and thus dawn soap strips the stored stains and creasy food oder from my containers.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

This product does not damage my skin on my hands?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

DO YOU USE BLEACH TO WASH YOUR DISHES?

Join Now